What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

San Francisco at Arizona (+10) Trick or Treat Game Thread (1 Viewer)

so many falsehoods here.

I dont think it's his acl, but hyper extension of the knee can lead to AJ ACL tear 

and certainly guys can walk after an acl tear. Guys continue to play with an acl tear...
If a guy tears his ACL bending his knee straight back, there would be other damage as well.  He wouldnt be walking and jogging around

Kittle owners hearts in their throats but it looks like he is walking around but at first glance I thought it was a shin or something close to it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

And 4 jogging steps back and forth is totally equivalent to sprinting, cutting , and pushing 275lb linemen 

They just showed him taking cuts & start/stopping. 

cmon people 
Look, you guys obviously don't understand how much of a warrior George Kittle is. He is playing football on a "cookie-crumble" fracture of his kneecap. He is in excruciating pain and he STILL wants to go out there!

Last edited by a moderator:
and certainly guys can walk after an acl tear. Guys continue to play with an acl tear...
Some snip.

I remember Jordy Nelson getting up and running off the field giving everyone the "thumbs up sign" early one season.  Everything looked like sunshine and rainbows..........the next day he was OUT FOR THE YEAR with an ACL.

Not saying this is the case, but you never really know until its looked at.  (Its admittedly good hes moving around though)

TZM

Some snip.

I remember Jordy Nelson getting up and running off the field giving everyone the "thumbs up sign" early one season.  Everything looked like sunshine and rainbows..........the next day he was OUT FOR THE YEAR with an ACL.

Not saying this is the case, but you never really know until its looked at.  (Its admittedly good hes moving around though)

TZM
exactly what I thought about too

Hate the fact that a RB can stiff arm with a hand to the face of a defender and push said defender to the ground ...

any defensive player just gets a finger on a facemask and it's 15 yards. How does that make any sense?

Hate the fact that a RB can stiff arm with a hand to the face of a defender and push said defender to the ground ...

any defensive player just gets a finger on a facemask and it's 15 yards. How does that make any sense?
That was a pretty touchy call imo.

supposed to he grab at least, the old standard was “grab & turn” when it was 5 or 15. 

this one did not warrant a call IMO. 

That's a testament to his warrior nature; not everyone can play on a broken kneecap, but he's gutting through it!.
:lol:  

it’s also possible that coach Shanahan went out in a Kittle costume for a morale boost.

who’s to say they didn’t play some wacky prank on everyone in the medical tent? It is Halloween after all.  :unsure:

So let me get this straight...on Halloweeen night George Kittle died on the field, but made a pact with dark forces and returned as a zombie to lead his team to victory?

Dibs on the movie rights!

honestly don’t know why AZ didn’t trade Fitz. He’s capable of so much more than the nothing they’ve been doing with him. 

So let me get this straight...on Halloweeen night George Kittle died on the field, but made a pact with dark forces and returned as a zombie to lead his team to victory?

Dibs on the movie rights!
No. He allegedly shattered his kneecap, tore everything in his entire leg, went to the tent where in some sort of wacky hijinx prank he & Shanahan did a Freaky Friday Halloween style switcho change-o with Shanahan wearing a Kittle costume & Kittle wearing a Shanahan costume. 

the rest, as they say, is history. 

but that never really happened. 

really he’s just a tough SOB who bumped his knee and he’s totally fine. man I love me some Kittle. Didn’t get him in any league & I’m facing him in one, and I don’t care. Love him.    :wub:

No. He allegedly shattered his kneecap, tore everything in his entire leg, went to the tent where in some sort of wacky hijinx prank he & Shanahan did a Freaky Friday Halloween style switcho change-o with Shanahan wearing a Kittle costume & Kittle wearing a Shanahan costume. 

the rest, as they say, is history. 

but that never really happened. 

really he’s just a tough SOB who bumped his knee and he’s totally fine. man I love me some Kittle. Didn’t get him in any league & I’m facing him in one, and I don’t care. Love him.    :wub:
Someone needs to bring up K. Shanahan in the Week 9 Waiver thread...

Users who are viewing this thread