What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

San Francisco at Arizona (+10) Trick or Treat Game Thread (2 Viewers)

While we are in a commercial break, did anyone catch OJ’s Patrick Mahomes Halloween costume today? Good stuff. 

Isn’t spinning the ball like that a penalty? Delay of game? 
I believe that's the only ball-related celebration that is allowed.  Probably because the ball stays pretty much in place, vs. a spike where it has to be chased down after bouncing arbitrarily.

It seems like Kittle is unstoppable if SF really wanted to use him.
Expect them to be very careful of his usage the rest of the game.  He's still hurting, and playing through it. 

Last catch on a key 3rd down conversion for instance.  Probably going elsehwere on 2nd and 6 though.

I believe that's the only ball-related celebration that is allowed.  Probably because the ball stays pretty much in place, vs. a spike where it has to be chased down after bouncing arbitrarily.
Ah, thanks. So hard to keep track of what is and isn’t allowed these days. I coulda sworn that spinning it like that was at one time flagged. 

He gets nicked up too much to be bell cow. He is awesome though. 
Exactly. He’s so good because he’s in a committee. Coleman was a great pickup - they run so differently. Like the Coleman up the guy 2 plays for a 1st earlier. Brieda can’t really do that very well. 

Expect them to be very careful of his usage the rest of the game.  He's still hurting, and playing through it. 

Last catch on a key 3rd down conversion for instance.  Probably going elsehwere on 2nd and 6 though.
So I missed beginning of game. He got hurt but then ripped off a really good TD run?

So I missed beginning of game. He got hurt but then ripped off a really good TD run?
Took a helmet to the knee, rolled on the ground in pain and was off the field for a drive or so being checked out in the tent.

Came back in, and the TD catch was on that drive.  He looked great on that run, evading defenders and breaking a tackle.  But they've also shown him working the knee on the sidelines between series, so he's not 100%.

Why run the game clock all the way down if you're going to go for it?  Now if there's a penalty you only get 1 more play instead of a whole series.

Mistake by SF coach there you don't bleed entire clock what if on 4th down there is a penalty no matter FG or going for the TD especially if going for the TD.

If there is off penalty then half over no replay.

if def peanlty you only get 1 play

Users who are viewing this thread