What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saquon Barkley (3 Viewers)

I drafted Michael Thomas at a bargain deal in the 11th round. Guessing everyone forgot about him. I’ve held him this long, and he’s hard to let go now that he’s coming back. I got an offer to trade Brandon Cooks and Thomas for Barkley and Hunter Renfrow. Is it worth it? I love Barkley, but he seems like a liability. My starting lineup: 

QB: Prescott 

RB1: Kamara

RB2: Mixon

WR1: Hopkins

WR2: Cooks

WR3: Godwin

TE: Schulze

Flex: Hollywood Brown

Let me know your thoughts.
Did you end up getting Booker?

I drafted Michael Thomas at a bargain deal in the 11th round. Guessing everyone forgot about him. I’ve held him this long, and he’s hard to let go now that he’s coming back. I got an offer to trade Brandon Cooks and Thomas for Barkley and Hunter Renfrow. Is it worth it? I love Barkley, but he seems like a liability. My starting lineup:

OMG I have been waiting two years to find out if you made this trade and how your season turned out! I can't believe nobody bumped this until now!

I drafted Michael Thomas at a bargain deal in the 11th round. Guessing everyone forgot about him. I’ve held him this long, and he’s hard to let go now that he’s coming back. I got an offer to trade Brandon Cooks and Thomas for Barkley and Hunter Renfrow. Is it worth it? I love Barkley, but he seems like a liability. My starting lineup:

OMG I have been waiting two years to find out if you made this trade and how your season turned out! I can't believe nobody bumped this until now!

I can't even tag this guy.

This thread was his final peak.

You should PM @shuke for help

Happens with age - don’t feel bad.

Users who are viewing this thread