What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sean Jones - DB - CLE... is he healthy? (1 Viewer)

I would love to know his status as well. Other threads mention that he may be losing his starting job.I took him with my 2nd round pick in a dynasty draft when I saw the FBG had him ranked so high. He was going to start at safety for me alongside Rodney Harrison but now I am planning on going with Terrence Kiel.

He dropped like a rock in my rankings. Yesterday he did not even start. I would much rather go with a safe guy like Kiel than risk it on someone who did not play all of last year with ACL and is not a sure starter with one week before the season starts. Well, he may start but be stuck in a time sharing with Crocker.

He dropped like a rock in my rankings. Yesterday he did not even start. I would much rather go with a safe guy like Kiel than risk it on someone who did not play all of last year with ACL and is not a sure starter with one week before the season starts. Well, he may start but be stuck in a time sharing with Crocker.
What do you think his long term prospects are? I was also able to draft Rodney Pool later...

He dropped like a rock in my rankings.  Yesterday he did not even start.  I would much rather go with a safe guy like Kiel than risk it on someone who did not play all of last year with ACL and is not a sure starter with one week before the season starts.  Well, he may start but be stuck in a time sharing with Crocker.
What do you think his long term prospects are? I was also able to draft Rodney Pool later...
Long term you gotta like him. Remember Crocker was a potential cut at the beginning of the summer and Russell was thought to be a stop gap to by time until the youngins took over.Jones and Pool will eventually be the guys, just may not be this year

Tom

He dropped like a rock in my rankings.  Yesterday he did not even start.  I would much rather go with a safe guy like Kiel than risk it on someone who did not play all of last year with ACL and is not a sure starter with one week before the season starts.  Well, he may start but be stuck in a time sharing with Crocker.
Long-term I am not so down. He may start being dominant late this year, or next year. Remember it was a serious knee injury so it takes a while to recover. Prior to the injury he was right up there with Sean Taylor in terms of potential.

I think Jones will have a big year. The comments about his losing his starting job seemed a bit erroneous. I read the news about Jones rotating with Crocker and Russell but I believe Jones is the most talented and that will show in his play.

Users who are viewing this thread