What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Shameless" (1 Viewer)

I can never watch it for more than a few minutes at a stretch
:confused:ADD?
but Macy waking up in Juarez was gold.
Him waking up in Canada was much better
No ADD, just don't really care for the show. I love Macy though, so if I'm flipping around and it's on, I'll watch for a bit.
Funny, I think Macy plays that role wonderfully, but I'm really glad Frank's not the real focus of the show. He's very funny in small doses, but I watch for the kids (and Veronica/Kev).

BTW, I'm sure I'm not the only one who waits for Fiona to get off the can before fast forwarding through the title sequence (as I do fully for every other show). I try to play it off with the wife, but I think she knows what I'm up to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kinda stunned that we are in season 3, yet barely on page 3 of this thread.

This show is phenomenal. I'm hoping Stephanie Fantauzzi's storyline continues on for awhile. (Steve/Jimmy's "wife")... the better the chance to see "more" of her. That is one perfect body she's got there!

Great show but not one i tend to want to watch each week. I like missing like four and then watching them in a cluster

Wow, Frank may be the most morally bankrupt person in television history. (WHM is sooooo good).

That "Debbie" is a great little actress. Powerful scene when she finally realized that her Dad is a scumbag.

The pain on Fiona's face in that scene was tremendous. Incredibly talented actors on this showFiona in the shower didn't hurt either. :thumbup:

Wasn't the best episode of Shamless, but the large dose of Macy made it great TV. That guy is increadible. The show would be better with less Steve/Jimmy though. He's a weak point.

Wasn't the best episode of Shamless, but the large dose of Macy made it great TV. That guy is increadible. The show would be better with less Steve/Jimmy though. He's a weak point.
I don't know what it is...but I can't stand the guy. Ever since the first episode. Is it his face?

I tried to watch an episode this season. No idea WTH is going on and I'm thoroughly confused by the Joan Cusack storyline with WHM and that dude with the long hair. I was so confused about who was who, how they were connected and what the hell they were doing.Probably need to catch season one to have a clue...or at least some of the first few episodes of the season.

I tried to watch an episode this season. No idea WTH is going on and I'm thoroughly confused by the Joan Cusack storyline with WHM and that dude with the long hair. I was so confused about who was who, how they were connected and what the hell they were doing.Probably need to catch season one to have a clue...or at least some of the first few episodes of the season.
Yeah, you should just start at the beginning. :shrug:

http://www.thedarewall.com/tv/shameless-2010You're welcome.You can easily bang out the first two seasons before the next new episode airs on Sunday night. It's well worth the effort. If your PC is connected to a TV, make sure to change the "video quality" tab to 720p in the right-hand corner of the screen.

I thought the last episode was awesome. Curious what the deal with Lip's girlfriend is. Does she just hate Fioni? I liked Steve in the first two seasons, not a fan so far this season. He's just annoying. Macy plays Frank absolutely perfectly. His mannerisms, his expressions, perfect. I can't help if I despise Frank, or just feel really sorry for him. The scenes with the valium and the baby had me cracking up. I wonder if they're going to be bringing back Lip's old girlfriend, I forget her name. The one who had the Chinese baby.Also, didn't Lip burn his bridge with the "rich" kids? The ones he got to clean that apartment up? He told that guy he'd need an extension for next week, but now that he scammed them all into going to Fioni's club, isn't that line of business going to be pretty much closed?Overall, I'm liking this season a lot so far.

I thought the last episode was awesome. Curious what the deal with Lip's girlfriend is. Does she just hate Fioni? I liked Steve in the first two seasons, not a fan so far this season. He's just annoying. Macy plays Frank absolutely perfectly. His mannerisms, his expressions, perfect. I can't help if I despise Frank, or just feel really sorry for him. The scenes with the valium and the baby had me cracking up. I wonder if they're going to be bringing back Lip's old girlfriend, I forget her name. The one who had the Chinese baby.Also, didn't Lip burn his bridge with the "rich" kids? The ones he got to clean that apartment up? He told that guy he'd need an extension for next week, but now that he scammed them all into going to Fioni's club, isn't that line of business going to be pretty much closed?Overall, I'm liking this season a lot so far.
I figured Lip's got some negative karma brewing and he's going to get his ### handed to him next episode by the rich kids. Cracked me up though when he charged $100 for four joints. Totally politically incorrect how they played the Mexican angle (I think it was something to the effect of "hey you can't underbid us, we're Mexicans") but I still was :lmao:

I wonder if they're going to be bringing back Lip's old girlfriend, I forget her name. The one who had the Chinese baby.
Karen. I was :lmao: when Jody was playing those cheesy love songs on the bongo drum outside her window.Also, Macy was on a talk show yesterday... kind of a minor spoiler if you feel like reading it.
He had short hair. He explained that Carl cut Frank's hair in episode 12 this year.

$50 a month after the five day free trial-No thanks.

http://www.thedarewall.com/tv/shameless-2010You're welcome.You can easily bang out the first two seasons before the next new episode airs on Sunday night. It's well worth the effort. If your PC is connected to a TV, make sure to change the "video quality" tab to 720p in the right-hand corner of the screen.

Huh? I've been watching stuff on there for weeks. Just don't sign in.

$50 a month after the five day free trial-No thanks.

One of their best episodes, imo.Minor quibble. Though, it was worth it to see Veronica smack that ##### around, I thought those divorce papers needed to be notarized?

One of their best episodes, imo.Minor quibble. Though, it was worth it to see Veronica smack that ##### around, I thought those divorce papers needed to be notarized?
Finally watched the episode last night. Frank is reaching an all time low, which doesn't surprise me. The divorce papers will be notarized. Who cares if the notary saw them do it. Lip was able to get someone to pre-date the paper between Jody/Karen, so I don't see this being an issue. Deb practicing with the Baton was hilarious. That actress plays her well, not sure her name. Wish they would have kept the teacher around more. Oh well.How long before the family finds out what Frank is doing with Carl? And the Ian story line with the Mickey is getting old. Why would Ian let him beat up Steve's dad?

Finally watched the episode last night. Frank is reaching an all time low, which doesn't surprise me. The divorce papers will be notarized. Who cares if the notary saw them do it. Lip was able to get someone to pre-date the paper between Jody/Karen, so I don't see this being an issue. Deb practicing with the Baton was hilarious. That actress plays her well, not sure her name. Wish they would have kept the teacher around more. Oh well.How long before the family finds out what Frank is doing with Carl? And the Ian story line with the Mickey is getting old. Why would Ian let him beat up Steve's dad?
I didn't like the Frank/Carl/Make-a-Wish story line at all. Impossible to maintain that lie, and the motivation didn't make much sense. At least when Frank reached previous lows there was a need or a huge benefit to be had, like with Butterface. Here all he's looking to get would be basketball tickets and a signed ball (that Carl would get anyway) worth maybe a couple thousand. Who cares? You could just steal the ball or forge the signatures and have a much better shot at getting away with it. Otherwise, loving this season.

WHM/Frank is a character you just love to hate. Brings his drunk buddies into the house and the one dude starts pissing in the corner while Frank passes out :lol: Nice start to the season but the whole Ian/Mickey thing is over the top and why is Jimmy/Steve not telling Fiona what's happening with the Brazillian's? :confused: doesn't she know he's supposed to be married to Estefania :wub: because her dad is a homocidal drug lord. V has the greatest set of tatta's on TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't like the Frank/Carl/Make-a-Wish story line at all. Impossible to maintain that lie, and the motivation didn't make much sense. At least when Frank reached previous lows there was a need or a huge benefit to be had, like with Butterface. Here all he's looking to get would be basketball tickets and a signed ball (that Carl would get anyway) worth maybe a couple thousand. Who cares? You could just steal the ball or forge the signatures and have a much better shot at getting away with it. Otherwise, loving this season.
This. I just don't see it as that giant of a benefit either. He's going to be able to milk Jody/Shiela for awhile, no need to go through that much for a signed ball. The aids comes from vaccines comment had me :lmao: . "And believe it or not, heterosexual monkeys"

Great show but I still fast forward through all of the Joan Cusack parts unless Macy's in them. I've never cared much for her as an actress and I can't stand her character.Emmy Rossum gets a lot of attention for being hot - which she is - but I don't think she can touch Shanola Hampton. What a body.

why is Jimmy/Steve not telling Fiona what's happening with the Brazillian's? :confused: doesn't she know he's supposed to be married to Estefania :wub: because her dad is a homocidal drug lord.
I missed this earlier. I never understood this either. Why isn't he just telling her what's going on? You know he's getting set up to fail with that "I trust you" line at the end. But I don't understand what he loses by just telling her what is going on?

why is Jimmy/Steve not telling Fiona what's happening with the Brazillian's? :confused: doesn't she know he's supposed to be married to Estefania :wub: because her dad is a homocidal drug lord.
I missed this earlier. I never understood this either. Why isn't he just telling her what's going on? You know he's getting set up to fail with that "I trust you" line at the end. But I don't understand what he loses by just telling her what is going on?
Because I thought last year he made the grand jesture that he left her or something like that

My minor quibble is Carl has braces....
Because?They touched on this in 3.01. Jimmy paid for them.
Oh, missed that
Yeah, Fiona said something to the effect of "Don't let Carl have so much sugar. We just paid two grand for his braces."Then Jimmy said "WE???" ... throwing it in her face that he paid for the braces.

My minor quibble is Carl has braces....
Because?They touched on this in 3.01. Jimmy paid for them.
Oh, missed that
Yeah, Fiona said something to the effect of "Don't let Carl have so much sugar. We just paid two grand for his braces."Then Jimmy said "WE???" ... throwing it in her face that he paid for the braces.
Ah yes, forgot about that

Emmy Rossum gets a lot of attention for being hot - which she is - but I don't think she can touch Shanola Hampton. What a body.
:loco: That might be the ugliest rack I've ever seen. She should sue her surgeon.
I agree with this. Those things aren't every attractive. Still......boobs.
We'll have to agree to disagree. I think her body is smokin. I think she's much hotter than Rossum.
I won't disparage Ms. Rossum on anyone's behalf, but I agree that Shanola is smoking hot. I think RN and Zaxxon are off their rocker on this one.

Emmy Rossum gets a lot of attention for being hot - which she is - but I don't think she can touch Shanola Hampton. What a body.
:loco: That might be the ugliest rack I've ever seen. She should sue her surgeon.
We'll have to agree to disagree. I think her body is smokin. I think she's much hotter than Rossum.
I won't disparage Ms. Rossum on anyone's behalf, but I agree that Shanola is smoking hot. I think RN and Zaxxon are off their rocker on this one.
FTR, I only commented on her augmented breasts, which are HIDEOUS! She does have a pretty face though, no doubt.

She's a very attractive chick. She just has a below average set of breast implants and I'm already kind of anti-implant to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread