What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SNF**Tennessee Titans (5-2)at Kansas City Chiefs (5-2)** (-13.5) (45.5) Battle of Division Leaders in the AFC (1 Viewer)

Hoo boy.

Tie game. Let's see what Willis and the Titans can do. They ought to open it up just a touch because they're not going to stop the Chiefs again.

Willis is absolutely terrible. How is this guy even in the nfl?
Posts like this makes me wish there was an eyeroll emoji. I swear, people want/expect someone to be a finished product instantly.

He's a big armed mobile QB, who everyone knew was raw, making his 2nd career start. He's currently winning over a Super Bowl favorite, and that mobility is a reason why.
Do they have an emoji for excuse making?

He's a quarterback. At the very least he should be able to throw a ball. He can't even do that properly. He's got 84 yards passing for the entire game.

Chiefs with three timeouts and the ball. (If they catch the punt.) Here's where that punter will come in pretty big. A sixty yard punt is back to the opposition's twenty.

Posts like this makes me wish there was an eyeroll emoji. I swear, people want/expect someone to be a finished product instantly.

He's a big armed mobile QB, who everyone knew was raw, making his 2nd career start. He's currently winning over a Super Bowl favorite, and that mobility is a reason why.

He's a quarterback. At the very least he should be able to throw a ball. He can't even do that properly.
That’s what many said about Jalen Hurts. Maybe give him more than a couple games before writing his career off?

Chiefs will win this, but struggling this much at home to beat a team with a rookie QB who looks this bad is slightly concerning, no?

I'm still waiting for Zach Wilson to look professionally competent and it's been a year. And I'll give him to the rest of the year to show improvement. Because it's a hard damn game for a quarterback to learn.

He's a quarterback. At the very least he should be able to throw a ball. He can't even do that properly.
That’s what many said about Jalen Hurts. Maybe give him more than a couple games before writing his career off?
He hasn't shown anything at this point. What are you expecting that a couple more games are going to show? He would have shown it already.

He hasn't shown anything at this point. What are you expecting that a couple more games are going to show? He would have shown it already.
Read many of our comments before he was drafted and after. He’s a year or two at least away from being developed.

Poor game plan by Tenn here. They should have just run out the clock, gone to OT, and then ran the ball every play. Having Willis try to pass them in to FG range is just asking for a game losing catastrophe to happen. They're lucky they only went 3 and out and punted. But now KC is going to have a shot before OT.

Read many of our comments before he was drafted and after. He’s a year or two at least away from being developed.
More like 5 to 10.

Users who are viewing this thread