What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL2 - Still rolling along (3 Viewers)

9.14 LJ Smith PHI TE

PMing next
Very undervalued this year in my opinion. In hindsight I would have passed on Shockey in round 5 for another WR or RB if I knew Smith would be around for me in the 9th. If Chris Brown hadn't been on the board at my last pick I would have taken Smith.

Not real excited about this pick, but it will keep me from munching donuts in week 8 and 9...

10.8 Leon Washington, RB J-E-T-S

Captain Hook said:
I pmed Blue-Kun for his pick - so the rest of you lay off, we don't want to fill his inbox :lmao:
Dude, did I kill your cat or something? We have 8 hour clocks, stop acting like it's some big ####### deal if it takes more than two hours for somebody to pick.

Captain Hook said:
I pmed Blue-Kun for his pick - so the rest of you lay off, we don't want to fill his inbox :lmao:
Dude, did I kill your cat or something? We have 8 hour clocks, stop acting like it's some big ####### deal if it takes more than two hours for somebody to pick.
Sense of humor down....I thought it was kind of funny.I'm out until tomorrow afternoon. Don't think it will be an issue, but if it gets to me no need to check back until then.

Captain Hook said:
I pmed Blue-Kun for his pick - so the rest of you lay off, we don't want to fill his inbox :goodposting:
Sense of humor down....I thought it was kind of funny.I'm out until tomorrow afternoon. Don't think it will be an issue, but if it gets to me no need to check back until then.
If it was, then here's me: :whoosh: , My bad. Honestly thought it was just a, 'Obvious troll is obvious' moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Captain Hook said:
I pmed Blue-Kun for his pick - so the rest of you lay off, we don't want to fill his inbox :goodposting:
If it was, then here's me: :whoosh: , My bad. Honestly thought it was just a, 'Obvious troll is obvious' moment.
I forgot who complained about the pm's, but I always laugh at the thought that 6 pm's would actually speed up my pick. Just because we troll doesn't mean we don't like you.

10.09: Adrian Peterson, CHI, RB
OUCH. I was hoping for my dark horse here. My take is he's the starter and will get more carries than any rookie RB this year. ADP suggested I could still get him on the next turn.
Although I'm unsure if he'll be RBBC with Forte or not, I figured he would at least be used as a receiving threat and get 8-10 carries a game which is fine from an FF RB4. I considered him in the 9th, but thought he would last one more round.

per PMs

for ravnzfan

10-11 Ahman Green, HOU, RB

and for tex

10-12 Brandon Lloyd, CHI, WR

pming next

ETA - correction - sorry :popcorn:

shipped a list to OM. so when he picks he'll be able to list mine as well. 1st page has been updated again, please let me know if there are any errors.

(note - both tex and ravnzfan sent lists yesterday for both rounds 10 and 11, so I am going off those - if they get here and want to change before the next drafter, seems ok to me)

for tex per list

11-5 Shaun McDonald, DET, WR

and for ravnzfan per list

11-6 Steve Slaton, HOU, RB

PMing next

Steve Slayton, HOU, RB
...? Who is this?
OK...I'll playguy had a couple touches up in the hills of WVa the last few falls...664-3820-50 (5.9 career avg/carry)65-805-5 (12.4/rec)alittle nicked up this past yr, his best season was soph yr w/1744 ru and 16TD'stoo small to carry a full load @ 5-10/190, he has the speed to be utilized Bush-like w/12-15 touches per game from different spots on the field...just a hunch, but I think this guy gets overlooked a bunch this yr

I'm heading out tomorrow and access will be pretty limited until I get back on Thursday.

I'll try to get Mrs. Punk to check in for me occasionally, but I'm just warning everyone ahead of time just in case things don't work out as well as I hope.

Steve Slayton, HOU, RB
...? Who is this?
OK...I'll playguy had a couple touches up in the hills of WVa the last few falls...664-3820-50 (5.9 career avg/carry)65-805-5 (12.4/rec)alittle nicked up this past yr, his best season was soph yr w/1744 ru and 16TD'stoo small to carry a full load @ 5-10/190, he has the speed to be utilized Bush-like w/12-15 touches per game from different spots on the field...just a hunch, but I think this guy gets overlooked a bunch this yr
Thank you. I honestly had no idea and that clears it up a bit. :lmao:

:topcat:

I'll be off and on several times today---shoot me a list if you're up in the next few and maybe we can make some headway on thsi freakin' thing!

BTW...I do have one for OMill on the way back @12.10

Users who are viewing this thread