What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steel Panther Game Thread (2 Viewers)

They simply do not need Bell.
No they don’t but I would love it if he comes back.  It wasn’t too long ago that the Steelers has to start Fitzgerald Touissant in a divisional playoff game.  It wouldn’t be a bad thing to have a backup like Bell in case Conner gets hurt (assuming Bell hasn’t thrown in the towel)

I would've loved to see him do the Superman celebration.  If you beat cancer, it should be allowed.

@LRiddickESPN: I’ll say again. James Conner is a real American Hero. We all should aspire to do what that young man has done with his life and opportunity. #salute. #h2p

I don’t expect a Mike Tomlin team to take the screws to the Panthers but he does have games where they’ve looked like the best team and not close in years past. Maybe this is one of them. My experience though is Tomlin will let them hang around.

Last edited by a moderator:
No they don’t but I would love it if he comes back.  It wasn’t too long ago that the Steelers has to start Fitzgerald Touissant in a divisional playoff game.  It wouldn’t be a bad thing to have a backup like Bell in case Conner gets hurt (assuming Bell hasn’t thrown in the towel)
Sad thing is we cannot know Bells heart anymore. Maybe he hearts Buffalo Wings now.

I don’t expect a Mike Tomlin team to take the screws to the Panthers but he does have games where they’ve looked like the best team and not close in years past. Maybe this is one of them. My experience though is Tomlin will let them hang around.
Boswell just hit a 50 yarder.  THIS is the statement game.

Didn’t they lose on home field in the playoffs?
Yeah the poster brought up Brady so I was just referring to how the Steelers may matchup against the Patriots.  I'm just saying that it's a lot closer than what people may think. We'll find out soon.

Saving him for next year with Bell coming back.

Sarcasm aside, how many times has joe buck declared Connor to be not as explosive or dynamic as Bell. At least 5.
Consider the source.  That’s why I always mute him.

That's about 2-3 yards short of where he finished. No idea how that got spotted there.

Surely they will challenge during this timeout.

Users who are viewing this thread