What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steel Panther Game Thread (1 Viewer)

It’s not political. He acts like a clown off and on the field. Not my problem. I respect Malcolm Jenkins and he tried to start a fight before the Eagles game. He is trash.
Dude really did himself no favors in fact probably got more people to SUpport Jenkins and not support his buddy CK with that trash. Malcom killed him with class after. Not to mention the clown took a good cheap shot on Wentz too

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude really did himself no favors in fact probably got more people to SUpport Jenkins and not support his buddy CK with that trash. Malcom killed him with class after. 
Meh he has a point. He feels Jenkins sold out CK, Reid and others for some money.  But definitely went about it wrongly

I'm selfishly hoping that McCaffrey's night is done. Have him in 1 league, and facing in another. He's had a great game, I'd hate to see him get hurt in 100% meaningless garbage time. Honestly should probably pull Cam too, as he's taken some shots tonight.

Meh he has a point. He feels Jenkins sold out CK, Reid and others for some money.  But definitely went about it wrongly
I won't try to clog this thread with the whole debate but going off the stuff I know about the whole thing CK and Reid were never about Equality. CK started the anthem protest right after reports came out that summer he was in danger of being cut. When Malcom and company got involved and Malcom was voted the Coalition's Prez and the attention went from being on Kaepernick and Reid to the Players Coalition and the meetings CK and Reid took their balls and went home. You also have to learn to compromise. Reid sounds like the type of person who doesn't think with a clear head and does stuff based on emotions. I support Malcom and the others but Reid and CK clearly after all of this it seems were just looking for attention and save their jobs. Both the last few yrs in the league hadn't been good and Reid was so bad at Safety he was asked to switch positions by his former team to let a rookie play. 

I'm selfishly hoping that McCaffrey's night is done. Have him in 1 league, and facing in another. He's had a great game, I'd hate to see him get hurt in 100% meaningless garbage time. Honestly should probably pull Cam too, as he's taken some shots tonight.
74 yard td reception then he can take the night off too.

This is my problem with the NFL.   Watch that play at game speed. Then watch it frame by frame.  Two totally different views.  Officials watch replays in slo motion..players are playing in fast motion.  I guess they have to call a penalty..but ejection?  No way.

good offensive play calling here down 30+ points. if you aren't going to try then just go home

This is my problem with the NFL.   Watch that at game speed. Then watch it frame by frame.  Two totally different views.  Officials watch replays in slo motion..players are playing in fast motion.  I guess they have to call a penalty..but ejection?  No way.
In a blow out after it got chippy after the play and the fact Reid caused issues a few weeks ago in Philly and Cheap shot Wentz they had no choice but to throw Reid out. Blow out game don't let it get out of hand

good offensive play calling here down 30+ points. if you aren't going to try then just go home
Normally I agree but the score is 52-14 here in the 4th quarter.  If there is ever a time to throw in the towel, this is it.  Carolina shouldn't have any starters in at this point either.  Just move onto next week.

Users who are viewing this thread