What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steel Panther Game Thread (1 Viewer)

What a surprise another cheap shot by Eric Reid too a QB. And this scumbag wonders why he wasn't signed for so long. DQ couldn't have happened to a much better guy. 

disagree - watch  it again
Yeah after watching it again it was definitely a penalty but I'm not sure it was intentional.  In real time, it looked like he was trying to avoid contact.  Didn't think it was worthy of an ejection but Reid definitely has history so I'm sure that came into play.

#### being a defensive player in this league.  The deck is just so stacked against you - why on earth would you want to play defense in the NFL.

Yeah after watching it again it was definitely a penalty but I'm not sure it was intentional.  In real time, it looked like he was trying to avoid contact.  Didn't think it was worthy of an ejection but Reid definitely has history so I'm sure that came into play.
Get what you are saying but I don't think intention plays into it. 

#### being a defensive player in this league.  The deck is just so stacked against you - why on earth would you want to play defense in the NFL.
I mean seriously... why even have D? It's definitely a flag; you can't hit a sliding QB. But no way in Hell that's an ejection. I rewound the play and there is no excessive contact to the head. It's funny they reviewed that and haven't reviewed half the stuff in this game.

Seen much worse this year not get an ejection.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. It did look like he tried to avoid a hit once Ben was sliding. He hit Ben’s shoulder which was the cause of his head bouncing off the ground. I have no issue with the call though, and not really a whole lot to say on the ejection given who it is and where the game is. 

Users who are viewing this thread