What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Steelers (10-7) at Bills (11-6)** (-10, 36.5) Sun 1pm (1 Viewer)

Fff
I'm now a fan of anyone but Buffalo going forward
Just sick of this crap, they let QBs run all over the place but can't touch them. They sit in the pocket, can't touch them.
Are you going to blame Tomlin again?
It’s just in your nature, isn’t it
He can't help himself, he's an idiot and an instigator. Doesn't have a clue.
Dang man you’re the one that rips Tomlin at every possible instance and yet I’m the instigator?

This defense is running Dane Jackson (backup all year), AJ Klein (signed off the street this week), Damar Hamlin (inactive half the season), Cam Lewis (not very good), Kaiir Elam (inactive all season), and Dorian Williams (rookie who has barely played). If they get to the next round, Mahomes is gonna feast on these guys.

So: has Mason Rudolph done enough today, in the 2nd half, to consider him for the starting job in Pittsburgh next season?
I would think he's done enough to be the #2 at least.
The Steelers would've finished with at least 12 wins if Tomlin hadn't been so stubborn about not starting Rudolph instead of Trubisky. Rudolph isn't a star and he'll never be the guy, but could've changed some things with thjs team for sure. After how he's been jerked around, not sure Id want to come back if he has a similar opportunity somewhere else.

I see some don't get it. Tomlin is a good regular season coach, but come playoff time his teams continually come out with a stale game plan and always unprepared in the first half. It's consistent,
Jax down 14-28 at the half, Cleveland down 10-35 at the half, KC down 7-21 at the half, and today also down 7-21 at the half. He's now lost 5 straight playoff games, including 4 one and done.

Congrats to Buffalo fans. They were the better team.

Romo fawning all over Tomlin not having a losing season. How original! Now we'll get a middle of the road crappy draft pick and do nothing next year. Yippee!

Any Bills fans throwing snowballs at the field or players should be ejected. Full stop. Any any snowball that hits a player or interferes with a play should be a personal foul.
Eagles fans throw snowballs at a drunk Santa and it’s brought up constantly for 50 years.

Bills fans were just throwing snowballs at an opposing player trying to catch a td and it barely gets acknowledged on the broadcast.

I see some don't get it. Tomlin is a good regular season coach, but come playoff time his teams continually come out with a stale game plan and always unprepared in the first half. It's consistent,
Jax down 14-28 at the half, Cleveland down 10-35 at the half, KC down 7-21 at the half, and today also down 7-21 at the half. He's now lost 5 straight playoff games, including 4 one and done.

I'd counter with it's your opinion.
I've been of the mindset "wow they made it?" and under no illusion that they're a top team.

Exactly zero people in earth thought Rudolph would outperform Josh Allen tonight

But but but, who will you ever get to replace those stellar performances. 😂

So: has Mason Rudolph done enough today, in the 2nd half, to consider him for the starting job in Pittsburgh next season?
I would think he's done enough to be the #2 at least.
The Steelers would've finished with at least 12 wins if Tomlin hadn't been so stubborn about not starting Rudolph instead of Trubisky. Rudolph isn't a star and he'll never be the guy, but could've changed some things with thjs team for sure. After how he's been jerked around, not sure Id want to come back if he has a similar opportunity somewhere else.
I mean, I highly doubt anyone is offering Rudolph a starting job. He's 29 and this is a loaded QB class, as well as possibly Fields available, Russ, and even someone like Jimmy G.

If I were a GM, I'd rather try to sneak Pickett off the Steelers and hope Canada was the problem, as Pickett only got 1 game without Canada, and it was his 2nd best game of the season.

My gut says Steelers draft a QB in round 1, and maybe use Rudolph as a bridge. I'm expecting Pickett to be dealt.

I'd counter with it's your opinion.
I've been of the mindset "wow they made it?" and under no illusion that they're a top team.

Exactly zero people in earth thought Rudolph would outperform Josh Allen tonight
Sorry, but making the 7th seed these days means you are better than 56% of the teams in your conference.

I'd also argue that with going with Trubisky instead of Mason earlier cost them a better spot. also he should have fired Matt Canada long before.

Any Bills fans throwing snowballs at the field or players should be ejected. Full stop. Any any snowball that hits a player or interferes with a play should be a personal foul.
Eagles fans throw snowballs at a drunk Santa and it’s brought up constantly for 50 years.

Bills fans were just throwing snowballs at an opposing player trying to catch a td and it barely gets acknowledged on the broadcast.
Santa>Rudolph I guess.

The Steelers path to victory was running the ball, protecting the ball and getting at least one takeaway from Josh Allen. Mason’s pick and Allen’s play determined the game. For the record, I like Mason as a backup and I also think Pickett should get one more shot to be the #1.

Users who are viewing this thread