What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Steelers (10-7) at Bills (11-6)** (-10, 36.5) Sun 1pm (1 Viewer)

I see some don't get it. Tomlin is a good regular season coach, but come playoff time his teams continually come out with a stale game plan and always unprepared in the first half. It's consistent,
Jax down 14-28 at the half, Cleveland down 10-35 at the half, KC down 7-21 at the half, and today also down 7-21 at the half. He's now lost 5 straight playoff games, including 4 one and done.

Congrats to Buffalo fans. They were the better team.
In Tomlin’s defense, Buffalo clearly has the better roster. Just Josh Allen versus Mason Rudolph is a massive disadvantage. Then subtract out TJ Watt and that’s paddling upstream. The Steelers needed a lot of luck to go their way to win this game.

Any Bills fans throwing snowballs at the field or players should be ejected. Full stop. Any any snowball that hits a player or interferes with a play should be a personal foul.
Eagles fans throw snowballs at a drunk Santa and it’s brought up constantly for 50 years.

Bills fans were just throwing snowballs at an opposing player trying to catch a td and it barely gets acknowledged on the broadcast.
Santa>Rudolph I guess.
They’d call in the national guard if Eagles fans threw a snowball onto the field during play

I see some don't get it. Tomlin is a good regular season coach, but come playoff time his teams continually come out with a stale game plan and always unprepared in the first half. It's consistent,
Jax down 14-28 at the half, Cleveland down 10-35 at the half, KC down 7-21 at the half, and today also down 7-21 at the half. He's now lost 5 straight playoff games, including 4 one and done.

In Tomlin’s defense, Buffalo clearly has the better roster. Just Josh Allen versus Mason Rudolph is a massive disadvantage. Then subtract out TJ Watt and that’s paddling upstream. The Steelers needed a lot of luck to go their way to win this game.
Its not just this year or even the last 2 years.

It's the last 13 years.

The Bills were by FAR the better team this year.

Today is not a shocker as they went on the road against a better team with an MVP calibre QB. Full credit to Buffalo

Bills need to start laying on some hands, get out the voodoo dolls, bring in Lance Armstrong, whatever it takes to get some guys healthy.

I can’t overstate how big the loss of Bernard is though. Sounds like he broke something and will be done. Probably has been their best defensive player all year. Just a big big loss.

This defense is running Dane Jackson (backup all year), AJ Klein (signed off the street this week), Damar Hamlin (inactive half the season), Cam Lewis (not very good), Kaiir Elam (inactive all season), and Dorian Williams (rookie who has barely played). If they get to the next round, Mahomes is gonna feast on these guys.
AJ Klein can check Travis Kelce straight up now. That’ll help a little.

Any Bills fans throwing snowballs at the field or players should be ejected. Full stop. Any any snowball that hits a player or interferes with a play should be a personal foul.
Eagles fans throw snowballs at a drunk Santa and it’s brought up constantly for 50 years.

Bills fans were just throwing snowballs at an opposing player trying to catch a td and it barely gets acknowledged on the broadcast.
Santa>Rudolph I guess.
They’d call in the national guard if Eagles fans threw a snowball onto the field during play
That's because the snowball would have a battery in the center of it. Also it would somehow by thrown at Donovan McNabb.

Santa>Rudolph I guess.
They’re so persecuted 🙄

This defense is running Dane Jackson (backup all year), AJ Klein (signed off the street this week), Damar Hamlin (inactive half the season), Cam Lewis (not very good), Kaiir Elam (inactive all season), and Dorian Williams (rookie who has barely played). If they get to the next round, Mahomes is gonna feast on these guys.
He's always been solid and played many years in McDermott's system.

(Ex-Saint as well)

Santa>Rudolph I guess.
They’d deserve it

Good luck, Bills fans. I’m more or less pleased with how the Steelers responded when it looked like this could be 52-0.
I get why some Steeler fans may be frustrated with Tomlin, but that team fought all game and gave it their all. I don’t know if his schemes and game plans are good enough for the current game, but you can’t say his players don’t play for him.

(Ex-Saint as well)
Yeah. Smart pickup from a rival that couldn't fit him in as a starter.

Santa>Rudolph I guess.
They’d deserve it
oh look! you're back!

Good luck, Bills fans. I’m more or less pleased with how the Steelers responded when it looked like this could be 52-0.
I get why some Steeler fans may be frustrated with Tomlin, but that team fought all game and gave it their all. I don’t know if his schemes and game plans are good enough for the current game, but you can’t say his players don’t play for him.
They do play for him and that's his strength. His biggest weakness is the Xs and Os of football. He's an old school guy who players have to execute for him to have success even though the other team knows the plays. It was evident early on Buffalo studied film and shut down Najee. Steelers came in with no wrinkles to the last 3 weeks, and adjusted after they were down 0-21.

Having said all that today was a tall order vs a better team and coaching staff, so this one doesn't sting to be honest. Again, congrats to you and all the Buffalo fans.

7 straight pick the Bucs to win. The Ric Flair bit. Feels like a TB broadcast.
As bad as Eagles are playing.. I am not sure I can trust Baker to say Tampa is winning..

Now Baker might come out firing tonight, but he has looked like crap at times this season including vs Carolina last week.

I just want to say that Bills Mafia is the best field crew in the NFL. Stadium looked fantastic!
The FIELD looked fantastic. The stands - almost all of them had 2 feet of snow on top of them when the fans came in. Although for watching on TV, the field would be the only thing that matters.

I just want to say that Bills Mafia is the best field crew in the NFL. Stadium looked fantastic!
The FIELD looked fantastic. The stands - almost all of them had 2 feet of snow on top of them when the fans came in. Although for watching on TV, the field would be the only thing that matters.
All of the snow from the rows near us ended up in the aisle. I saw at least 20 (drunk) people fall on the snow covered stairs. Fail on stadium management in the stands. The field looked spectacular.

To be fair maybe 10 of those people fall even if there is no snow 😂

Users who are viewing this thread