What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Steelers (10-7) at Bills (11-6)** (-10, 36.5) Sun 1pm (1 Viewer)

They’re being told just to shovel walkways and not the seats. Oh boy. Not many shovelers there at all.

Sounds like fans are going to have to either sit on the snow or stand the whole game. Bit of a debacle brewing. Certainly going to be a unique game
Just give them a bunch of these.
They would need a lot of those……
Yes. And how much damn fun would that be. 🔥🔥🔥
“Weed burner”

They’re being told just to shovel walkways and not the seats. Oh boy. Not many shovelers there at all.

Sounds like fans are going to have to either sit on the snow or stand the whole game. Bit of a debacle brewing. Certainly going to be a unique game
Remember a playoff game growing up where we did that and it was actually warmer because of the heavy winds. I think it was against the Jets? It was actually kind of fun.
Maybe it wasn't the Jets or the playoffs. I found this game from that timeframe. Might have been it.

Brrrrr

Maybe it's time to re-think the covering for the new stadium. A retractable roof would make much more sense, they say the new one will cover 65% of the seats. Not sure how well that will work for snow.
That state is messed up with so many problems, I doubt a roof on a football stadium is even in consideration.
Time to shock the world and beat that fake city, that has never won anything.
4 AFC Championships in a row during the early 90s.

-Depends on how you look at it.
I am rooting for Pittsburgh today, mostly because Buffalo beats the crap out of Miami

Cheers!
How many championships has Buffalo won?

Super Bowls?
Stanley Cups?

Maybe it's time to re-think the covering for the new stadium. A retractable roof would make much more sense, they say the new one will cover 65% of the seats. Not sure how well that will work for snow.
That state is messed up with so many problems, I doubt a roof on a football stadium is even in consideration.
Time to shock the world and beat that fake city, that has never won anything.
4 AFC Championships in a row during the early 90s.

-Depends on how you look at it.
I am rooting for Pittsburgh today, mostly because Buffalo beats the crap out of Miami

Cheers!
How many championships has Buffalo won?

Super Bowls?
Stanley Cups?
They have 4 Lamar Hunt Trophies and your point is duly noted and I'm not saying you are wrong
You're right, no Super Bowls but they have clearly been the best team in the AFC on numerous occasions

'90-'93 they are like a mini AFC Dynasty

No exaggeration, there is two feet on snow in my aisle, scoreboard end zone. They needed to offer $100 an hour. Ridiculous.

The $20/hr thing felt really weird. It's clearly not worth it, so I'm not sure who you're targeting with an offer like that. Probably would've had a bigger turnout if they just asked their biggest fans to come to a pre-game shoveling party for free.

No exaggeration, there is two feet on snow in my aisle, scoreboard end zone. They needed to offer $100 an hour. Ridiculous.
How awesome to get an update at the Field, thanks DM!
Must be nice to get a beer and it will stay cold for as long as necessary
He just set it in his combo showchair with beer holder. Hand crafted for only their best customers.

Yeah I’d be annoyed too. they made little effort to get some of that snow cleared from the stands.
$20 an hour doesn’t get the quality work it once did. :shrug:

NFL is a multi-billion dollar industry. They can’t clear a stadium. Ridiculous.
But they gave out snacks

Yeah I’d be annoyed too. they made little effort to get some of that snow cleared from the stands.

It isn't losing them any money I guess

When I was a kid in the burbs of Philly, we used to charge 20-25 to clear people’s sidewalks and driveways after storms. That was like 1982. And it hardly ever took a full hour.

It isn't losing them any money I guess

Maybe this is the reason NY is giving the Bills $850m in taxpayer funding for the next stadium - it comes with shovels.

But they gave out snacks
Atleast a free ticket if you work x many hours. $20 an hour for that back breaking work in the freezing cold is a joke.

You ever try to shovel stadium seats?

But they gave out snacks
Atleast a free ticket if you work x many hours. $20 an hour for that back breaking work in the freezing cold is a joke.
Just for clarity I was being sarcastic:)

Users who are viewing this thread