What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers at Browns - Week 1 (1 Viewer)

ugh one of these ugly games where the Steelers should be up by at least 10 and will probably find a way to lose in the end

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleveland has been pounding the rock with Hyde but at some point they're going to have to try a shot deep. 

I was thinking that after ben’s int would have been a perfect time to try something deep to gordon.

then I realized that there is never really a good time for that with Tyrod.
It's the reason Tyrod got shipped out of Buffalo. Same thing every game. Defense would cheat up, fans would be screaming to stretch the field and keep the defense honest, receivers would be open, Tyrod would check it down, make a short throw, or hold the ball and run around to try to make a play. Rinse, repeat.

It's the reason Tyrod got shipped out of Buffalo. Same thing every game. Defense would cheat up, fans would be screaming to stretch the field and keep the defense honest, receivers would be open, Tyrod would check it down, make a short throw, or hold the ball and run around to try to make a play. Rinse, repeat.
That pass to Gordon wasn’t that bad.  Haley should just tell him to do that 5 times a game no matter what or he is benched.

though I suppose they may want more ball control overall and rely on Their defense.

Users who are viewing this thread