What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (17 Viewers)

Me either. That was a damn quick swing. Basically flat so better than the market but was up well over 1% a half hour ago.

5 seconds later up a half percent. Where’s TVIX when you need it? Lol.
Seriously. I went and did an elliptical session and came back to everything in beast mode again.

Not shady but even though it’s down a bit today at $5.70, it’s a $3B company. $10 a share would be $6B. There are a lot more companies now and some amazing new tech coming in the cancer arena. I think CV may be the main thing but is that worth $6B? They don’t have a drug pipeline like some of these other new biotechs so it will be interesting. I think the same thing about HGEN. Both will clearly get a pop if they ever get approval but I’d bail at that moment and god forbid the trials don’t do well enough to get approvals.
Don’t need to. They have one drug that does absolutely everything including eliminating male pattern baldness and genital warts.

Man I bought a few thousand dollars worth of ARKG three years ago at like $25 in my tax free HSA account and forgot about it. All the mentions and I just checked back on it, it'd been flat and slow all this time and all of a sudden wow. Now it's so high I'm not sure I want to add more just yet. 

I'd feel like much less of a freeloader in this thread if at least one of you joined me on the bicycle ride to nowhere when I pimped PTON at $100 a month ago. Bunch of jerks. 

I'd feel like much less of a freeloader in this thread if at least one of you joined me on the bicycle ride to nowhere when I pimped PTON at $100 a month ago. Bunch of jerks. 
Jumped in @$98.70.

Kicking myself for not jumping in earlier this year when it was in the $20s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sold IPAY and will be moving it all to ARKF

Looking at the top holding between the two, the biggest difference was IPAY having AXP, V, MA in the top 10.  I have exposure to those in other funds and ARKF has some holdings I have little to no exposure to.  

are the ARKK & ARKG long term holds for most?

hangon.. theres an ARKF also? wth how many ark's are good

Lol at all of these ARK newbies.

Seriously, a smart way to go if you want growth stock exposure long term, but be careful in the short term because growth/tech has really had a run.

It was good advice. It’s something I should have bought when I saw it recommended during March. After I missed the run I never got in and likely won’t ever. Way too many stocks out there to have a piece of everything. There’s a ton that I wish I bought in March.

My wife gave me #### today about missing this one. :ptts:  

Watch this stock carefully.  They are having a ton of supply chain issues right now yet they keep selling new bikes they don't have.  I know two people who have ordered bikes in September and don't think they are getting their bikes until February now...maybe.  Anyways I know they have the sales numbers but a quick google search shows 100's of similar stories from the past month or so.  Just something to keep an eye on.

How come? I’m interested. 
There is good sized market for dry eye syndrome and many that have it are not even on a prescription yet.   They don't have a lot of competition in being a drug that is prescribed that can be administered as needed.  The ones that are prescribed are to be used every day, whether the current situation dictates or not.  

This just got FDA approval recently and I believe that Doctors will start to take advantage of it and prescribe.

Watch this stock carefully.  They are having a ton of supply chain issues right now yet they keep selling new bikes they don't have.  I know two people who have ordered bikes in September and don't think they are getting their bikes until February now...maybe.  Anyways I know they have the sales numbers but a quick google search shows 100's of similar stories from the past month or so.  Just something to keep an eye on.
For sure, keeping up with demand is their biggest problem. The acquisition of Precor should help that a ton. 

Ask them if they're interested in a $2500 Evolve elliptical for cheap?  My wife can't tell you how well it works.  It's promises feature is f'n broke.  But it does hold sweaters really well and takes up way more room than a closet.      

There is good sized market for dry eye syndrome and many that have it are not even on a prescription yet.   They don't have a lot of competition in being a drug that is prescribed that can be administered as needed.  The ones that are prescribed are to be used every day, whether the current situation dictates or not.  

This just got FDA approval recently and I believe that Doctors will start to take advantage of it and prescribe.
Might take a bite. Thanks. 

BassNBrew said:
I need to get back in on this.

How did the demo go?
13% pop today (NNOX). I’m not sure if it was the Cantor Fitzgerald price target raise or because Saturn banged Jupiter last night. Who knows with this thing.

Best day I've had relative to the market with SI, PTON, BLDP, DM, KALA all popping bigly. +4% overall despite Amazon being biggest position (12%). 

Seriously. I went and did an elliptical session and came back to everything in beast mode again.
Finished up 1.5%, real nice day. Main two accounts up well over 100% YTD. I’m not feeling comfortable at all, but I can’t get myself to trim anything because I’m not in any crazy blown up stuff like QS.

Oh I was listening!  I bought Nov 17th @ 100.92 a  share.  Just wish I had bought more. 

Dead even today in my account even with Amazilch dragging me down again.

Be the MIL pro advisor by 0.04% but waiting on the mutual funds to post.

He was put in timeout prior to that so if he got caught up in a slap fight again he probably will be MIA for awhile.  Maybe #1 Todem Fan will appear soon.
In case you guys are wondering what happens to me...I've had a few questionable month long politics forum bans, so that's why I disappear every now and then.

Breaking news....Us and PFE close to deal on 100 million more does.  I just made a buy.
If you don't like AMZN being stuck in the mud for 6 months and think BRK-B is past it's prime, you'll probably hate holding PFE. Saying this as a long time PFE holder. The thing hasn't moved in like 5 years.

If you don't like AMZN being stuck in the mud for 6 months and think BRK-B is past it's prime, you'll probably hate holding PFE. Saying this as a long time PFE holder. The thing hasn't moved in like 5 years.
Applying my parking lot strategy that's worked well with Lowes, Target, and HD this year.  I started buying PFE in the low 31s in June.  Up on those shares and collecting a 4% dividend.  Rather than loading up on cash due to frothiness, I'm building positions in companies like this.

Users who are viewing this thread