What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Subscriber Contest to be Unveiled by Wednesday Morning (2 Viewers)

The cut line says 99.15 on FFTools. I am at 103 with Lacy and the Bears scores counting in my total. I also have Andrew Luck left -26.45.

I need a big night from Lacy.

Need decent showings from Forte and Lacy tonight.

Gronk, Amendola and DeSean have me feeling pretty comfy so far.

Rough week for me but have a lot of guys left. Will have no TEs scoring this week. :eek:

ETA: Apparently Dickson caught a pass. My savior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeling damn happy to be at 169 with Lacy (-6.5)remaining. I certainly didn't count on a 30 point day from Rashad Jennings, among a number of other low-level players coming through for me. I'm really liking my big lineup this season so far.

Wow I think Andre Johnson has carried me through my no QB week. Started SNF under 100 with Johnson (-0) and Lacy (-0) to go. I'm around 140 at halftime. I'm assuming the cutoff won't climb that high. This is about as far as I've lasted in this contest in many years. Keeping fingers crossed that my good fortune continues.

Think this is the last week for me. Going to end up right around 122, but I think tomorrow's game will get the cut up to 125 or so.

So frustrating..

I get eliminated last week, and this week I have: Luck, Johnson, Hilton, plus all my decent players.

Damn.

Unbelievable. Sitting at 166.60 thanks in most part to Andre Johnson and Jimmy Graham. Thinking I am making it through without a QB.

Hilton gets me through another week. Thought Ponder was going to have to squeak me through until Luck decided to show up in the second half. Sitting at 147.95 with Lacy (-5.9) still to go.
Peyton, D. Thomas and Floyd were on bye this week. My last bad bye week until week 12 with Eifert, Tate, Hauschka, Seahawks and BG-E out.

Team 100100

165.1 with Lacy-5.2 still to go.

Freaking Foles...now I have no QB for next week with Vick not starting and Brady on bye.

Will probably be gone (no Brady, Ridley, Amendola, Gordon, Thomkins, and Cameron)

Will need HUGE weeks from Matthews, Lacy, Dez, DeSean, Givens, Gates, and Julius Thomas. Not looking likely...

I'm basically riding on T.Y. Hilton and DeSean Jackson, plus whatever Forte gets tonight. I'm hoping for a very low cut line.

My solid TE corp of Finley, Cameron and Julius has been gutted.

165.1 with Lacy-5.2 still to go.

Freaking Foles...now I have no QB for next week with Vick not starting and Brady on bye.

Will probably be gone (no Brady, Ridley, Amendola, Gordon, Thomkins, and Cameron)

Will need HUGE weeks from Matthews, Lacy, Dez, DeSean, Givens, Gates, and Julius Thomas. Not looking likely...
The good news: with the Pats' big week, there will be many In the same boat. I sure will be.

Keenan Allen. :wub:

At $4, surprised he was only owned in 3.98%. I was a bit nervous with Megatron's and Floyd's bye, but him and Amendola carried me through at WR.

looks to me like we lost 1 of the 5 remaining calvin/graham/gronk owners, leaving 4 and we lost 2 of the graham/gronk/manning owners leaving 3....just doing quick math (not official), but i was hoping for more to fall off.

looks to me like we lost 1 of the 5 remaining calvin/graham/gronk owners, leaving 4 and we lost 2 of the graham/gronk/manning owners leaving 3....just doing quick math (not official), but i was hoping for more to fall off.
Where can we find the ownership data? I've subscribed to the FFLTools live scoring checker but haven't seen where to find the roster stats.

Sitting at 128.95 with the cut line showing 116.85. Get 100% of Lacy's points tonight so hopefully should be alive to see week 10.

Breezed through this week (I'm going to top 200 tonight). I wasn't too worried, since Megatron was my only bye. I am really surprised the cut line is as low as it is, even with the byes: seems like there were a lot of huge performances. I'd love to see standard deviation numbers: I bet it's really high this week. Anyway, crossing my fingers, but I think I'm in good shape until week 12 when I lose my top 2 RBs to a bye.

With so many Lacy owners, I wonder how much difference he'll make for me.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Lacy (-1.20)

Marshall (-5.90)

Sitting at 107.3, I knew this would be my week.

Unless Jared Cook and Steven Hauschka can combine for 70ish, I am done. :(

It's been fun everyone, good luck to those moving forward.
Damn, sad to see you go OC. Thanks for the product, as always
Thanks MB.... Yeah, couldn't muster 70 points this week... oof. A couple of bad breaks and poor calls on my part did me in.
In the same boat with one team eliminated this week. http://subscribers.footballguys.com/contest/2013/107950.php

My second team is still alive, but will need some luck with Peyton on bye and Schaub benched. http://subscribers.footballguys.com/contest/2013/110763.php
At 165 w/Lacy left over. It's ironic that I put a lot more thought and worry into the team already eliminated.

Saint said:
Unbelievable. Sitting at 166.60 thanks in most part to Andre Johnson and Jimmy Graham. Thinking I am making it through without a QB.
Congrats GB, in the same boat. Getting through comfortably with no QB PLUS Foles delivering for the Eagles make this an enjoyable week :) :banned:

Damn, wish I could have survived last week. Would have made it this week. Sitting at 142 with Forte (-3.9) and Lacy (-6.9).

Should make it through with out issue this week but I doubt I go much further with the group of RB's I have.

Andrew Luck $16
Tony Romo $15
Carson Palmer $12
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DeAngelo Williams $18
Eddie Lacy $16
Daryl Richardson $15
Joique Bell $6
Isaac Redman $5
Bilal Powell $3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calvin Johnson $31
T.Y. Hilton $14
Chris Givens $10
Vincent Brown $9
Riley Cooper $5
Josh Boyce $3
Jason Avant $2
Kenbrell Thompkins $2
Jimmy Graham $31
Zach Ertz $7
Tyler Eifert $7
Julius Thomas $2
Anthony Fasano $2
Randy Bullock $4
Graham Gano $3
Caleb Sturgis $3
Detroit Lions $3
Carolina Panthers $3
Washington Redskins $3

Looks like I will be moving on to week 10 after a 157. Had big games from Cam, Keenan Allen, Jimmy Graham and Eddie Lacy again. I need Cam to keep performing well with Weeden benched and Vick hurt/out of the job. I am happy to be through Reggie Bush's and Joique Bell's bye. Just a few more bye weeks to go.

So far 23 out of 29 have played (79.3%).

Newton (6/9) Vick (3/9) Weeden (0/9)

Bush (6/9) D. Williams (4/9) Lacy (6/9) Helu (2/9) J. Bell (4/9) Redman (0/9) Polk (1/9)

Mi. Floyd (5/9) Hopkins (3/9) G. Tate (3/9) Hartline (4/9) Patterson (0/9) Wheaton (0/9) Kerley (2/9) K. Allen (4/9) Thompkins (3/9) J. Hunter (0/9)

Graham (7/9) D. Allen (0/9) Eifert (3/9) J. Thomas (6/9)

Zuerlein (4/9) Forbath (1/9) Gano (4/9)

Browns (3/9) Ravens (6/9)

Flex: RB 5, WR 6, TE 7

Players out for the year (or cut/benched): D. Allen, Weeden, Redman ($22/$250) and possibly Vick??? ($9)

Players passed Bye week 20/29 (68.9%)

PocketSnowmen

hopefully Riley Cooper, Brees, Forte and Gio help propel me into next week...

(Blount TD should help too)

Anyone care to share what the current projected cutoff is looking like?
An awful lot of high fantasy scoring this week. I would think there's the danger of a very high cut-off this week?
It's 116.85 going into tonight's game. I don't think it will climb to "very high" territory, but who knows.
Is there any kind of consistency in how much the cut-line moves based on the Monday night games?

An awful lot of high fantasy scoring this week. I would think there's the danger of a very high cut-off this week?
It's 116.85 going into tonight's game. I don't think it will climb to "very high" territory, but who knows.
I have the projected cut at 133.2. Eddie Lacy is pretty heavily owned by the remaining team, Forte also has a significant impact on the cut line.

I have the projected cut at 133.2. Eddie Lacy is pretty heavily owned by the remaining team, Forte also has a significant impact on the cut line.
And you've got Rodgers, Marshall, Jeffery, and Jordy to go as well.

The ByePocalypse has arrived.

121.45 with only both of tonight's kickers -7.5 to play.

Looks like I won't be around to see if I can make it without a QB at week 12.

Definitely need to run a third defense next year, and tight end ended up hurting me as well with Thomas on bye and Cameron having an off game. The byes were brutal as expected, and I needed either Kenbrell Thompkins or Cameron to show up big.

My large teams in the past have made it further, but never made any noise in the end. This smaller roster had a lot more consistent firepower and I think could have been my deepest team but injuries/byes hit small rosters very hard. Gonna keep crunching stats and see what insight I can come up with as the contest continues.

Sitting on 140 right now plus whatever Lacy and Bush put up the rest of the way. I'm assuming the 130ish cut being projected flies, as Rodgers dropping out should keep things somewhat in check. Lots of big players on heavy bye weeks tend to move the cut 10-15, but that's about it. Looking forward to dueling 2500 of you in week 10 :football:

Users who are viewing this thread