What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza II: Combined FF/Music Draft - Everybody Wants to Rule the League (1 Viewer)

Hmm, it's possible I'm confusing leagues. 
Yep, if you go back and look at the original Summerpalooza, I'm almost positive you'll find it's one spot. And this year, it likely just renewed the settings for the league from last year unless you did it manually.

But like I said, I have absolutely no objection to more than that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My opponents use of Duke Johnson and Devin Singletary sure looks a lot better now than it did a week ago. GL to everyone tonight as we kickoff the season!
I just thought of this thread and it was bumped. Amazing, isn't it, how the teams got better or worse? Mine looks worse. Hey, Shady, good to meet you! All my teams stink. It's funny.  :lmao:

I am The Safety Dance, Mrs. R. You're playing The Dreaded Marco who is Exhuming McCaffrey. Hope that helps (no snark).  I know all the teams. Here they are:

MitchDon'tKIllMyVIbe - Northern Voice

Parquet Courterbak - Bonzai

The Delanie Warhols - simey

4k res - ilov80s

This White Dukes - Dr. Octopus

Shake It Goff - Mr Ected

Froghoppers - you

JuJu Eyeballs - Eephus

Amarth - jzilla

Blackened Voodoo - Doug B

The Safety Dance - rockaction

Exhuming MCaffrey - TDM

Peace!

eta* I am now I Am The Wallerres

To prolong the agony, the Raiders have the late Monday night game
As long as the team doesn't suspend him for Week 1 (what are they waiting on?), I can use him. Right now ... Brown is on my bench.

I'm OK with whatever ... just make a decision already, Oakland.

We wouldn't be seen dead here in the day/ I guess you're lucky that it's dark now/ And if I like it, then we'll stay/ Impress the empress, take a shot now 

I almost drafted Marquise Hollywood Brown, but instead went with baby Chark.. just need to remember what the song was going to be..

I think you should just not play him. By the way, all of my players have drank a special potion 🍶 to cast off any voodoo spells you might try and inflict on them. 
Moved him on and off my roster four times since Thursday afternoon. He’s off now.

Didnt foresee the Patriots signing him at all, but I’ll take it.

Doug B said:
Moved him on and off my roster four times since Thursday afternoon. He’s off now.

Didnt foresee the Patriots signing him at all, but I’ll take it.
I think you should go ahead and put him in your lineup. It will make him feel a part of your team. You know how sensitive he is.  😜 

I owe a bunch of picks for roster moves.

I think I owe for: Preston Williams, Demaryius Thomas, Dare from Tampa Bay, and Houston DEF. 

Will get caught up in a bit. 

Songs:

Preston Williams - Star 18 - The Hold Steady

Number 18 for the Dolphins

Demaryius Thomas - Indian Giver - The Ramones

Born in 1987, Indian Giver appeared as a B-Side that year

Dare Ogunbowale - I Dare You - Kaiser Chiefs

or, for Spotify's sake (dang it) - I Dare You - The xx

or, even better... Truth Or Dare - N.E.R.D. ft. Kelis and Pusha T

Should be self-explanatory

Houston - Defense - Sittin' Sidewayz - Paul Wall

Paul Wall and dem Houston grillz. Or even better, this one, one of my favorites ever...yes, I love Kanye's ability to tell a story, actually.

Drive Slow - Kanye West ft. Paul Wall

Will add to the list in a second or two...

Added.

I almost drafted Marquise Hollywood Brown, but instead went with baby Chark.. just need to remember what the song was going to be..
I don't know, I forget now. 

Not sure if anyone gave it a thought but my songs were all by artists who played the Download Festival this year, which I was lucky enough to attend.. I'm fairly happy with how it came together and I'm going to keep trying to take bands from this pool but I've used just about all the good ones 

So for now I'm looking at a lot of reaches like these here beaches..

The Beaches - Late Show

Sorry for all the heavy #### in the master playlist!  :lmao:   More to come 

spotify playlist for team download 

Any other playlists out there that were themed besides the Bowie one?

Are FAAB waivers on Tuesdays or Wednesdays?
Wow. That's a good question. I think they run on Wednesday A.M., meaning late Tuesday night, really. You should get a night between the Monday night games and your decision to bid. That's more of a question for NV.  

Rough start to football for me: Michigan looks meh, the Lions look like the Lions and I am going to be the lowest scoring team in both my fantasy leagues. Look like I will lose here by 0.5. 

Users who are viewing this thread