What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza III: FFA Music/Fantasy Football Draft - Congrats League Champ Pip's Invitation (1 Viewer)

Just pissed off. Spent my entire day running all this #### for my virtual caseload only to be told 10 minutes ago that they have to rerun the kids schedules and I’ll have to start over again. Which is the same thing that happened yesterday. I’ve accomplished almost nothing in 14 hours of work. 
I just want to say I appreciate what you do and don't envy you at all.

Just pissed off. Spent my entire day running all this #### for my virtual caseload only to be told 10 minutes ago that they have to rerun the kids schedules and I’ll have to start over again. Which is the same thing that happened yesterday. I’ve accomplished almost nothing in 14 hours of work. 
Ugh.  That sort of thing makes me want to throw expensive dishware at something.

Ugh.  That sort of thing makes me want to throw expensive dishware at something.
Yep, even worse is it sounds like my MIL just popped in on my wife today while she’s working from home and she’s just going to hang out there until 6 or 7 until she meets a friend for dinner. So I don’t really want to go home either but I can’t do too much at this point until the schedules are fixed.

Yep, even worse is it sounds like my MIL just popped in on my wife today while she’s working from home and she’s just going to hang out there until 6 or 7 until she meets a friend for dinner. So I don’t really want to go home either but I can’t do too much at this point until the schedules are fixed.
You may be living in a bad sitcom.  Beware.

Round9

JK Dobbins RB Balt

I now own him in all my leagues(4) so hes bound to be a bust. Will add song in a few.
Fell into a Baltimore music rabbit hole trying to avoid a Clutch repeat. Came across this band I never heard of and listened to a bunch of tracks. Didn't find anything great but nothing was terrible either,lol. This one stood out so far.

Ego Likeness- Aviary

He would be my most valuable handcuff and he's not making it back to me in the late 11th/early 12th, so...

Alexander Mattison RB MIN

Song: The conference is over so tonight I'm gonna party. Prince -- 1999

He's old but he catches stuff and whoever's throwing will look for him

Julian Edelman WR NE

Song: It's easy when there's a band named after the city. Boston -- Foreplay/Long Time

Back to @Mrs. Rannous or @mphtrilogy if he's still picking for her. 

He would be my most valuable handcuff and he's not making it back to me in the late 11th/early 12th, so...

Alexander Mattison RB MIN

Song: The conference is over so tonight I'm gonna party. Prince -- 1999

He's old but he catches stuff and whoever's throwing will look for him

Julian Edelman WR NE

Song: It's easy when there's a band named after the city. Boston -- Foreplay/Long Time

Back to @Mrs. Rannous or @mphtrilogy if he's still picking for her. 
For Mrs. r

Kerryon Johnson RB, Detroit 

@Ilov80s

If this has taught me one thing, it's that I hate 2 qb leagues.
I’m the opposite, I really like them. Just adds another element of strategy. QBs don’t usually go this fast either. We are about 2 or 3 rounds ahead on QBs than ADP would have expected for 2 QB leagues. 

10.08 Marvin Jones, WR, Detroit Lions

Taking a short break from the traditional Michael McDonald --> 8 Hippety Hop songs run....

Guns N' Roses - Patience

Sweet spot of high school sentimentality and my fave GnR song.  Maybe an upset.  Not sure.  Don't care. 

Ol' Marv was born in Rancho CucAmonga.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a guy right near the top of my board that I've drafted each of the past two seasons and he was mostly disappointing. Third time's the charm?

I’m the opposite, I really like them. Just adds another element of strategy. QBs don’t usually go this fast either. We are about 2 or 3 rounds ahead on QBs than ADP would have expected for 2 QB leagues. 
Wasn't it your idea to have a QB superflex in Summerpalooza?

Users who are viewing this thread