What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SUNDAY AM - RB Chris Brown (Ten) (1 Viewer)

Just to let others know Im taking a big chance and starting Brown over DD.
I'm playing Dunn over Brown. If you have a solid option like DD You gotta go with him, IMO.
I've been playing flippity flop with Brown and Kjones for the past 30 mins. Now I know what kerry feels like. :( :excited:
You just couldn't resist...
sorry man, I'm flip floppin between forums. I forget where Im at sometimes!! :excited:

I'm playing Dunn over Brown. If you have a solid option like DD You gotta go with him, IMO.
I've been playing flippity flop with Brown and Kjones for the past 30 mins. Now I know what kerry feels like. :( :excited:
He was for starting Brown before he benched him for KJ.Also congratulations to Manny Ortiz for playing a great series :excited:

He was for starting Brown before he benched him for KJ.Also congratulations to Manny Ortiz for playing a great series :excited:
That was a game for the ages at Lambert field.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm doing the same
Rou Williams is out for the Detroit game. I think that whole offense takes a dive without the R.O.Y. I'd go with Brown and hope for the best!

I see what you guys meant by his upright running style. Every time the Bengals touch him, he stays upright and keeps going.

I see what you guys meant by his upright running style. Every time the Bengals touch him, he stays upright and keeps going.
That made me laugh!! :thumbup: That running style is killing the team im playing.

Brown is staying in my lineup in the FFA League. I dont like my options of Levens or wheatley.
I would like to thank you, whoever you are. After being on the fence all day, reading your post at 12:58 tipped me over the edge. I pulled Levens out of the starting lineup and went to the injured Chris Brown.I'll send a gift basket.

Fisher on Tenn radio station at game...Antwoin must step up today..no mention of Bronw.
:shock:
What the heck does that mean?!# That's it, I'm starting A. Smith over Burelson in my flex just in case. I'll need Rolaids before the day is done!! :wall:
Very happy Chris Brown owner. With the bye week coming up, dude will have the chance to get healthy for the stretch run. I didn't mind giving up the points with A. Smith. Call it good risk management. Between Brown and Holmes, I blew the other team away by over 40 pts. :thumbup:

124 User(s) are reading this topic (64 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)This many of us in here - 10 minutes before rosters typicaly have to be submited and no-one has anything else to add to this conversation? I think I am going to :cry:
Thanks for someone not talking me out of starting Chris Brown this week. Next time I act like this someone give me a pimp slap.

Here is how I dealt witht the Chris Brown decision.Never took Brown out of the lineup after last week.Went out & played poker Sat. night. Got home at 6:30am. Went to sleep & didnt wake up till it was to late to make any changes to my line up. Horray Poker!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread