What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Super Bowl LVIII - San Francisco 49'ers 14-5 vs Kansas City Chiefs 14-6*** (+2, 47.5) Chiefs are World Champions 25-22 in Overtime (1 Viewer)

Shanahan calling pass plays on 1st down is gonna be his downfall
Again. Cmon man.
He’s screwing the pooch right now. Mr conservative……hasn’t learned a thing so far……hope he proves me wrong!!!
We are talking about Kyle Shanahan here, right?
Guy has taken Jimmy G to a Super Bowl and had a 20-10 lead in the 4th Q before Mahomes magic

Same guy that drafted a 7th Rd QB and instantly told the owner he was better than the guy they drafted 3rd overall?
You all can keep piling on him and I don't care for SF because of Montana-Marino but Kyle Shanahan is not one of the reasons I root against the Niners
I think that guy is pretty damn good and I'm shocked to hear this kind of talk

Shanahan calling pass plays on 1st down is gonna be his downfall
Again. Cmon man.
He’s screwing the pooch right now. Mr conservative……hasn’t learned a thing so far……hope he proves me wrong!!!
We are talking about Kyle Shanahan here, right?
Guy has taken Jimmy G to a Super Bowl and had a 20-10 lead in the 4th Q before Mahomes magic

Same guy that drafted a 7th Rd QB and instantly told the owner he was better than the guy they drafted 3rd overall?
You all can keep piling on him and I don't care for SF because of Montana-Marino but Kyle Shanahan is not one of the reasons I root against the Niners
I think that guy is pretty damn good and I'm shocked to hear this kind of talk
You can be a great coach, and also a choker.

You don't get to 3 SBs by sucking at your job. He just can't think when all the marbles are on the line.

Purdy now 4 for 12, 17 yds in the 3rd Q
Whatever Jones said to the defense after it was 10-0 has kinda worked
3 n out 3x in the 3rd Q of Super Bowl 58

Users who are viewing this thread