What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Super Bowl LVIII - San Francisco 49'ers 14-5 vs Kansas City Chiefs 14-6*** (+2, 47.5) Chiefs are World Champions 25-22 in Overtime (1 Viewer)

I did not like the look of Kelce bumping Andy Reid
You don't shove your own Head Coach
That's Bull **** and you know it!
Think BB would allow anything like that? He probably would have sent him back to the locker room

Those commercials and Swiftie have made his head too big

Think BB would allow anything like that? He probably would have sent him back to the locker room

BB would've been annoyed if Gronk even hugged him mid game.

lol this is why the Giants cut Richie James. He has good return ability and he's a really good possession WR but too many times it's an adventure on special teams, from him bobbling balls to him trying to do too much.

yeah, it would be much better if he was on the side line smiling after a play like that ala Jimmy G...

yeah, it would be much better if he was on the side line smiling after a play like that ala Jimmy G...
He was complaining about not being in

He accosted his head coach, there's a difference but I understand where you're coming from.
He should use his energy to get open and make catches

SF needs points this half. Containing KC thus far but unlikely to last and they’ll need plenty more to win.

Glad they called that intentional grounding. If they had not called that because Gray was “in the area” it would have been a joke. Mahomes clearly had zero intention of throwing that to Gray and was 100% just turfing it.
qbs do that all the time though. d defends an obvious screen, qb chucks in the grass near his receiver. not grounding. this wasn't that but it could have gone either way.

2018- Super Bowl 53

Pats 3
Rams 0
End of the 1st Half

Final score 13-3 in a yawn fest that I don't even remember watching because I likely fell asleep
This game is shaping up to be a similar tragedy

Glad they called that intentional grounding. If they had not called that because Gray was “in the area” it would have been a joke. Mahomes clearly had zero intention of throwing that to Gray and was 100% just turfing it.
qbs do that all the time though. d defends an obvious screen, qb chucks in the grass near his receiver. not grounding. this wasn't that but it could have gone either way.
Gray was like 7+ yards away from that ball. It wasn’t even close to being in his actual direction.

Users who are viewing this thread