What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl Thread - FFA Version (2 Viewers)

What a debacle for Niners bettors. What in the hell happened? Niners just got tight?
It’s 2020. Elite offenses>>>>Elite Defenses.

With an elite offense you have so much more wiggle room. There is no margin for error if you are going to be an Elite Offense+Running Game. If you have an elite offense, being down 10 points going into the 4th quarter just doesn’t matter. 

Any team that thinks that they can consistently win and consistently beat the best teams in the league without and elite passing game are just simply wrong.

It’s 2020. Elite offenses>>>>Elite Defenses.

With an elite offense you have so much more wiggle room. There is no margin for error if you are going to be an Elite Offense+Running Game. If you have an elite offense, being down 10 points going into the 4th quarter just doesn’t matter. 

Any team that thinks that they can consistently win and consistently beat the best teams in the league without and elite passing game are just simply wrong.
SF was dominating. Up 10 with 7 min left. It's like they stopped playing on both sides.

Entertaining and high energy half time show.  I took my GF to see J-Lo in vegas during her residency—and even though I’m not a big fan of her music—she really goes out of her way to entertain.  I liked Shakira better musically—although I’m not sure how much real singing there was.  As a dude—I’m not going to lie—I enjoyed the view—but if I was watching the game with a family—I do think that the sexy could have been toned down a bit.  Overall I thought it was solid though.  
I loved it, but of course I heard  this morning on the radio some young moms complaining about "female exploitation, stripper poles, bad example for young females, offensive to females"  Whatever...

I loved it, but of course I heard  this morning on the radio some young moms complaining about "female exploitation, stripper poles, bad example for young females, offensive to females"  Whatever...
Her daughter was literally singing on stage.... 

It's funny. Out of all the Facebook posts about the halftime show on my feed, only one commented on it being degrading. this was an overweight woman who had kids a couple years ago and hasn't lost the weight. My wife thought she was a lesbian when we knew her ten years ago.  All the rest, mostly females who actually commented on it, simply said they have to get to the gym. 

My wife's feed was a lot of moms offended. 

Of course the same women had no problem with Adam Levine. 

It's funny. Out of all the Facebook posts about the halftime show on my feed, only one commented on it being degrading. this was an overweight woman who had kids a couple years ago and hasn't lost the weight. My wife thought she was a lesbian when we knew her ten years ago.  All the rest, mostly females who actually commented on it, simply said they have to get to the gym. 

My wife's feed was a lot of moms offended. 

Of course the same women had no problem with Adam Levine. 
I really liked it.  No so much for the songs that Shakira or Lopez sang, but it was more like a Broadway Show.  I liked watching Shakira dance.

Users who are viewing this thread