What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues Week 16 and 17 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
Congrats to the Champs:

MBSL: Reaper

MBSL2: Joffer

SSL1: Bicycleseatsniffer

2: Capt Hook

3: Duckboy

4: Steel Dillo

PDSL1: Frank Black

2: Blue Kun

3: Andy Dufresne

4: Getinthemix

WSL1: Fiddles (Also gets the title of best overall scoring in the SLs)

2: Jeff Pasquino (A repeat performance)

3: Jmills

4: Fubar (The closest matchup, only a 2 pt win)

The Hard Luck Award goes to Waybackwhen(WSL4), who was the 2nd overall scoring team but didn't make it out of the single weeks.

1 10 13 16 13 14 8 9 2 7 5 1 2 10 Were the various draft positions. Rather evenly distributed, actually.

Likewise players owned were pretty evenly distributed. There was no WR owned by more than 3 championship teams, and only 5 were owned by 3 (White and A Johnson the best 2 there). Only 1 RB was on 4 teams (Thomas Jones), and only 1 QB on 4 (Brees). Despite being the highest scoring non-QB, Gonzo was only on 2 teams.

And thus wraps another season. I do want to say that, while I don't acknowledge the individual thanks during the season, they are all very much appreciated

Wk 16 Boot: Hear the Footsteps is out in MBSL2

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay this is IT - last chance to dance for those still alive.

1) First congrats to ALL those still alive - quite an accomplishment in these tough, large drafts with lots of good drafters.

2) Good Luck (okay slightly less than I get) to my SSL2 opponent - BassnNoClue

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to ALL

Hey Steel, just too much to overcome for me...and lack of RB that actually get on the field finally reared its ugly head the past two weeks. I think you are ahead with last week's score by about 5-10 right now...I managed 151 today with 74 coming from AJ, DD, and Avery, 41 from Brees, but it just won't be enough.

My TEs #### the bed too.

I can't believe the terrible week my guys put up. Romo, Randy Moss my kicker and defense combined for 15 points. Can't beat Drew Brees and Lance Moore like that. Even with my 30+ point lead, I couldn't last. Congrats Blue-Khun. Great season!

Looks like I'll be 1-1 in the finals. Props to AD who really dominated PDSL3 from start to finish - the TE difference (Gonzo vs Ben Watson) was too much for me to overcome in the end.

Props to RedZone in SSL3 as well - sorry that your team picked the wrong week to all take off. See you next year in SSL1 :rant:

Thanks to Bass and Twilight for running these. Steve, I'll be sending some $ in the next couple weeks for my MOXs and I'll put a little in for Darren as well. BnB, send me your addy and I'll send you a beer or 2 :whistle:

2 finals, 2 losses. Congrats Reaper and FUBAR.
:thumbup: At least something went right.Maybe it's not as close as I thought but, seeing my 4 WR's playing in that Hurricane in Buffalo and Chris Johnson on the bench had me thinking the worst... Then with LT and Sproles 5 TD's at night made me feel a little better.

Team Legacy said:
I can't believe the terrible week my guys put up. Romo, Randy Moss my kicker and defense combined for 15 points. Can't beat Drew Brees and Lance Moore like that. Even with my 30+ point lead, I couldn't last. Congrats Blue-Khun. Great season!
Thanks man. Was sweating bullets for a while because of that large lead and the fact that only one of my RB's was even playing, but your guys just picked the wrong week to not show up. Hope to battle again next year.Grats to Jeff for winning WSL2, Brees and LT combined just crushed me this 2nd week, not that I had a very impressive outing either.

Is there an award for the guy who makes it to weeks 15 and 16 in the most leagues?!

Looks like I made it to week 15 or 16 in MBSL2, WSL1, and PDSL2. My SSL2 got eliminated somewhere in the middle. Oh well.

More importantly - big thanks to Twilight for running these!!!

Congrats to Getinthemix in PDSL 4. Apparently 8pt for the season from my 2 kickers (Nugent - Tynes) wasn't quite enough.

Thanks for the hard work Twilight. :popcorn:

Ministry of Pain said:
Hey Steel, just too much to overcome for me...and lack of RB that actually get on the field finally reared its ugly head the past two weeks. I think you are ahead with last week's score by about 5-10 right now...I managed 151 today with 74 coming from AJ, DD, and Avery, 41 from Brees, but it just won't be enough. My TEs #### the bed too.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now & then. I was just lucky my team came together at the end of the year when it was important.Rivers was solid all year. T Jones & MJD got the job done at RB for the majority of the year & Pierre Thomas (& Benson this week) was a big contributor late.Who would have thought my rag tag WR squad would make it through in a PPR league?The Daniels/H. Miller TE combo was money all year. See you in SSL1 next year.

Users who are viewing this thread