What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

T&P Please (1 Viewer)

Posted this on Facebook today, but wanted to post it here too... you guys helped Jack, me and my family through some rough times and it was/is truly appreciated.

It was a year ago this morning that we lost our Jack. Every single day we miss his smile, his awesome sense of humor, his wit, his guitar playing, his laugh (often quiet), his smarts, his strength, and his thumbs up attitude… just everything about him. We are blessed to have so many wonderful memories, stories and photos to keep him close (and to share with whomever wants to listen). We always love hearing your memories of Jack – even when it makes us cry. Jack stories will never get old.

We are grateful to all of you who touched Jack’s life and brought him joy. Thank you to everyone who supported Jack and our family during his battle and through this very difficult year. We hope those of you who read this know all you did for us. Even if you thought it was only a small gesture, please know it helped us greatly. We felt your prayers and know that many of you had family, friends and prayer groups storming heaven for Jack – we felt those too and thank you. We hope you will continue to keep Jack in your prayers.
made me cry Keerock ...so sorry man

Posted this on Facebook today, but wanted to post it here too... you guys helped Jack, me and my family through some rough times and it was/is truly appreciated.

It was a year ago this morning that we lost our Jack. Every single day we miss his smile, his awesome sense of humor, his wit, his guitar playing, his laugh (often quiet), his smarts, his strength, and his thumbs up attitude… just everything about him. We are blessed to have so many wonderful memories, stories and photos to keep him close (and to share with whomever wants to listen). We always love hearing your memories of Jack – even when it makes us cry. Jack stories will never get old.

We are grateful to all of you who touched Jack’s life and brought him joy. Thank you to everyone who supported Jack and our family during his battle and through this very difficult year. We hope those of you who read this know all you did for us. Even if you thought it was only a small gesture, please know it helped us greatly. We felt your prayers and know that many of you had family, friends and prayer groups storming heaven for Jack – we felt those too and thank you. We hope you will continue to keep Jack in your prayers.
Hang in there Kee. Sending love your way. 

Awe, I remember his smile, and all the hats! He is our angel now, our Jack. I will say a prayer for him. Sending lots of love. Xx

My God. I had been away from the FFA for a few years until fairly recently. I had no idea about any of this and am very much saddened reading about all that you and your family were made to endure. I guess you can just do the best you can with the hand you’re dealt.  

I’m going to find something special to do with my own kids tonight. Make a happy memory. I’m sorry it took your story to remind me to thank God for each day. I wish comfort for you and yours, Kee. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just thinking about this the other day.

I have friends whose teen daughter died three years ago. They've always said their greatest fear was that she'd be forgotten and they always include her in the number of kids they "have" - never there one they had.

Jack isn't forgotten and neither are you Kee!

I was just thinking about this the other day.

I have friends whose teen daughter died three years ago. They've always said their greatest fear was that she'd be forgotten and they always include her in the number of kids they "have" - never there one they had.

Jack isn't forgotten and neither are you Kee!
Thanks GB! We do the same... when people ask how many kids, it's always 3. We use to worry that people would forget Jack, but realized 1) it doesn't matter because we will always remember him and 2) he is unforgettable :D ♥️

The world is a better place for having had Jack even though it’s a worse place now without him.

I honestly can’t even fathom the loss of my child and hope to never face. Way too many of you in the FFA have had to and I’m continually blown away by the strength, courage, love, grace and humanity that you‘ve displayed through it. I’m sure that there are dark days and struggles that we don’t see and my heart breaks for you. But know that you have also inspired me to be a better dad and appreciate the gift that I have more than I maybe would have otherwise.

Happy belated birthday to Jack, Keerock.

I often think of you and the others in the FFA who have lost a child. Some never really shared extensively about it, but are in this thread, silent wishes hopefully respected. I can only contemplate and pray on it, and I hope that you and those other people find peace in the face of such earthly deprivation. You all amaze me with your strength, courage, and wisdom in facing the nearly unthinkable. Bless you all.

Users who are viewing this thread