What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tebow (1 Viewer)

I'd be all for another round of The Tebow. The Tebow makes for some of the best threads on this board.

BusterTBronco said:
The Arizona Cardinals are a team in need of a quarterback. Tim Tebow is a quarterback in need of a team.

Come on, Arizona, pull the trigger!

All of America would be greatful. This would be the best thing to happen to football since sliced bread.
:lmao:

BusterTBronco said:
The Arizona Cardinals are a team in need of a quarterback. Tim Tebow is a quarterback in need of a team.

Come on, Arizona, pull the trigger!

All of America would be greatful. This would be the best thing to happen to football since sliced bread.
do it

Philadelphia will be the favorite to win the Super Bowl by a large margin of they are smart and keep him. All The age is does is win. Denver could have had a couple Super Bowls by now. Oops!

If you throw out all the games where he lost. All he does is win games! Can't go wrong with this guy!

I only listen to local Philly sports radio after a big division loss or a signing like this. In the car last night, I heard Kelly be compared to Belichick at least twice. "Just doing what Bill does to evaluate talent!"

:unsure: :facepalm:

If you think Francesa is bad, give 94.1 WIP a spin after a questionable Eagles transaction or a division loss. Un-listen-able.

Users who are viewing this thread