What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Audible LIVE! - 5/16/2013 10P ET (1 Viewer)

Love the show guys. Wondering if you can talk about Lamar Miller. Seems like the guy has a clear path to be the starting RB for Miami. Where would you be comfortable drafting him in a startup dynasty league? Does Gillislee impact his value at all?

Love the two hour show! :cool:

How will the 49ers backfield change in 2014? Are you still high on Hunter with the addition of all the other backs in the last two drafts? How long will Gore be the lead back? Is Lattimore really worth a 1st round rookie pick?

Keep up the passionate work, guys! :thumbup:

Hi guys,

Thanks for the great show....as always.

I know it's not the norm, but I was wondering if you guys could talk about some of the values of IDP players - any guys you like, or won't be touching in rookie drafts.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the top 10 Rookies in most Dynasty Drafts, and see the same familiar faces. However, DeAndre Hopkins and Keenan Allen tend to be a few spots apart, but Bloom and Waldman seem to differ on their opinions of their value. Can you make an argument for each?

Also, what is a paper bag sandwich anyways?

Hi guys,

Thanks for the great show....as always.

I know it's not the norm, but I was wondering if you guys could talk about some of the values of IDP players - any guys you like, or won't be touching in rookie drafts.

Thanks,

GrantSA4
At this point, a IDP Roundtable about the rookies would be really cool yeah.

Wondering about the futures of 2013 and 2014 TE's rookies. I play in 2ppr for TE leagues was wondering if Eifert and others are worth premium picks....

How much does (nfl) draft position influence position.

. For instance I have tons of guys ranked on the top 20 who are first or second day picks. Then there are guys like Stacy who look like they don't belong because they are 5th rounders.

There is a lot of buzz about Ingram this year, but is Pierre Thomas the shark move a few rounds later? He always seems to vastly outperform his ADP

Curious what you guys think about Joe Flacco. His numbers have been remarkably consistent year over year. Do we just pencil him in for more of the same, or does his performance in last season's playoffs suggest that he's on the verge of moving into the 4,000-yard, 30-TD neighborhood? Or does Baltimore's lack of depth at wide receiver kill the chances of a statistical jump?

Love the show, listen to the podcast in a security guardhouse. My question is this, which one of these three pkayers should i keep. Morris, Braynt or RG3 for just 10 bucks. Its a non ppr, standard scoring 14 team league. Thanks guys and GO BROWNS

Also what is your guys thoughts on Clev signing Hoyers today?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

Glad to hear my log-in name is a big hit! Hopefully you can answer this question with the skill of Mays but fast like Hayes.

There are a lot of new coaches implementing their philosophies this year. Last week you touched a little on Chip Kelly (PHI) and Bruce Arians (ARZ). Now, Kansas City hires Chris Ault in past couple days. What are the changes to offensive philosophies around NFL you all see that fantasy owners should pay attention to when you think of the effect it will have to players around the league? Thanks!

Guys,

Looking to pick my 3rd RB, yes I'm desperate.....this is what I have available in my dynasty PPR league. Please help!!

Fred Jackson

Deangelo Williams

Ahmad Bradshaw as a FA

Mike Goodson

What level RB would you target in a 1 PPR Superflex Dynasty League if you were looking to move Romo?

Users who are viewing this thread