What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (1 Viewer)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
I Said yesterday right after the show JP was being paid off to propose.

He ####ed ABC and left Chris hanging... that's why Im loving him... by the way it went down, he likely agreed to go for it with the intentions of screwing them

and did he ever

what Nikki is facing....

a guy who is hated by most of America now

his parents hate him

rest of his family hates him

honestly trying to remember one positive thing his family said about him....they have already set up the ...."we tried to tell you" excuse....

being known as the girl who won even tho he sexed up another chick.....and liked it

you're dating the guy who said "I'm glad I didn't pick dat one" before picking you....

you're dating a guy who talks like a little baby and whose go to move involves touching your face and putting your hair behind your ear.....constantly

he drives a girl car......and he knows how to clap like a cheerleader

his employer will probably be looking for a reason to cut him loose soon because who wants to have "that" guy working for them...

no way in hell is he leaving Miami and going to Kansas City.......have fun watching him eye ball/hit on every other chick even with you right next to him if you make the huge mistake of moving down there.....

she has already learned to be the quiet submissive arm piece as displayed by her completely uncomfortable silence once JP came out.....she would not have said a word unless asked specifically....keep your head down and be quiet.....speak when spoken too.....

one minor complaint by his daughter about Nikki and she will be kicked to the curb and that will be his "excuse" why things didn't work out.....

part of me thinks Nikki was paid or coerced into going through that last night to try and help save face, cause while I know she seems really naive she looked very uncomfortable....

part of me thinks Nikki was paid or coerced into going through that last night to try and help save face, cause while I know she seems really naive she looked very uncomfortable....
Couldve been the fact that Chris went beastmode on getting JP to say something he didnt want to say.

Who wouldnt be uncomfortable in that situation?

personally I think an ending like this is just what the doctored ordered for this show.....the same ol same ol happy endings and we are in love couch conversations were getting kind of boring...they were all the same even though only about 10% end up mounting to anything.......at least this one had an ending that mixed things up a little bit.....I may be wrong, but I think this may be the first time in the history of the show, that we actually have confirmation that sex happened....Clare saying he said "I love ####### you" is about as confirmed as it gets....we have had hints and strong indications in the past but I don't think you can find an example of a confirmation like that......and for the record, IMO....I think they did it in the fantasy suite, not the ocean...

I'd rather see some endings like this instead of the cookie cutter ones we normally get......falling in love when you actually spend that little time with somebody doesn't happen very often......it takes longer than that......ABC wants it to be wrapped up in a nice package at the end so they can start pimping the Wedding Show, etc...while still somewhat scripted, at least this one seemed somewhat real in the exhanges between CH and JP....his FU I ain't going to say I love her just for the show seemed real.....and like Nikki said, probably most of the people up there in the past professing their "love" for each other probably didn't really know what the hell they were saying.....

JP is a d-bag, but I enjoyed the way this one ended.....I don't look at it as a bad thing for the show....
Totally agree. J-P was almost punchable. He was that much of a tool. But I did enjoy watching the bachelor this season. Sometimes, watching a genuine a**hole can be very entertaining. He did the show a huge favor.

So a playboy being a playboy makes him an #######?

Be serious... if any of us looked like JP we'd be getting that strange the exact same way he does.

#### marriage. JP doing it right

Last edited by a moderator:

Be serious... if any of us looked like JP we'd be getting that strange the exact same way he does.

He needs to be online beating the women off with a stick, id take his scraps lolz

Geez dude. I think you may have gone on to compete with Nikki had you seen him beforehand. You're his number one fanboy.

Stinkin Ref said:
I don't know about paid off...she looked extremely awkward though. There were points where her body language almost looked like that of an abused woman. He acts like an abuser too...arm around her, awkwardly touchy...I know it's a HUGE leap at this point. Not saying he is...but I could see it. He basically answered questions for her. "I'm happy. She's happy." She didn't talk much once he came out. I'm not saying he should've said "I Love you," but as much as Harrison basically laid into him, Nikki did nothing to take his side, or otherwise...she just sat there with an awkward look on her face.

I'll be surprised if they survive the month truthfully. He's not the marriage type. He needs to ride the impending tidal wave of poon until it runs out of steam, then go back to Venezuela, and pick the prettiest girl who wants a green card and is willing to clean his house, take care of his kid, and service little JP and marry her.

Stinkin Ref said:
I don't know about paid off...she looked extremely awkward though. There were points where her body language almost looked like that of an abused woman. He acts like an abuser too...arm around her, awkwardly touchy...I know it's a HUGE leap at this point. Not saying he is...but I could see it. He basically answered questions for her. "I'm happy. She's happy." She didn't talk much once he came out. I'm not saying he should've said "I Love you," but as much as Harrison basically laid into him, Nikki did nothing to take his side, or otherwise...she just sat there with an awkward look on her face.

I'll be surprised if they survive the month truthfully. He's not the marriage type. He needs to ride the impending tidal wave of poon until it runs out of steam, then go back to Venezuela, and pick the prettiest girl who wants a green card and is willing to clean his house, take care of his kid, and service little JP and marry her.
Awesome!! Great Post

Soulfly3 said:

Next he's going to go on American Idol and refuse to sing.

JuniorNB said:
Soulfly3 said:

Geez dude. I think you may have gone on to compete with Nikki had you seen him beforehand. You're his number one fanboy.
:goodposting: It's getting kind of creepy.

JuniorNB said:
Soulfly3 said:

:goodposting: It's getting kind of creepy.
I think NOT applauding a guy for smashing ##### is creepy.

I kind of wish Chris Harrison didn't try to outdoosh Juan Pablo. JP's such a phony, winking tool but when the host and previous cast members started ganging up on him it made me dislike them almost as much as JP.

I wonder what this season will do for application counts for the next one. How many single women are sitting at home thinking "well ####, if I want a has-been in his 30s who is a complete jerk, who was pretty good at sports like a decade ago, and who is probably just gonna try and bang me and leave, I'm pretty sure I can just stop by my local Applebee's on a Monday night and spare myself the highly public humiliation."

I wonder what this season will do for application counts for the next one. How many single women are sitting at home thinking "well ####, if I want a has-been in his 30s who is a complete jerk, who was pretty good at sports like a decade ago, and who is probably just gonna try and bang me and leave, I'm pretty sure I can just stop by my local Applebee's on a Monday night and spare myself the highly public humiliation."
They'll find plenty of candidates. The supply of dumb 20 somethings isn't running out any time soon.

There is no shortage of attractive women who are either nuts, really dumb, or just really want to be on TV.

There is no shortage of attractive women who are either nuts, really dumb, or just really want to be on TV.
I think you can just go with the bolded. I don't believe any of them are in it for anything else.

Anyone else notice the final rose spot was basically a swampy hellscape? Usually it's some breathtaking vista at a cliff overlooking an ocean. I thought that was pretty funny/absurd as well.

Anyone else notice the final rose spot was basically a swampy hellscape? Usually it's some breathtaking vista at a cliff overlooking an ocean. I thought that was pretty funny/absurd as well.
It did appear to be the FireSwamp. I thought maybe an ROUS would pop out and go after him.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

We stayed at Sugar Beach (used to be Jalouise Plantation), the place he did the overnight with Claire, for our honeymoon a few years ago. There were probably 20 spots just at that resort that were prettier than where they ended up...not to mention Jade Mountain, which is flat out absurd, both in price and views/scenery.

So what did he say to Clare?

My wife thought - "You were a great lay" but more vulgar

I think "I want to putt it in your butt"

It wasn't even that bad.

He said "I don't know you very well, but I love ####### you". Don't have a link but its been reported I believe.

Trying to decide which is funnier: this homophobic doosh showing up, taking ABC's money, and refusing to play along with the premise, or ubershill Chris Harrison ("backed" by well-paid potted plants Sean and Catherine) getting all huffy about it.

Soulfly3 said:
Scoresman said:
koby925 said:

It wasn't even that bad.

He said "I don't know you very well, but I love ####### you". Don't have a link but its been reported I believe.
She said it during the show... "I love ####### you" - they obviously beeped the F word
And that's the top compliment in his repertoire. Her getting pissed off about it is just another example of how clueless and off kilter she was.

Does anybody have an idea what he meant about their plans changing when the Women Tell All show aired? He could already see the kind of edit he was getting by that time. Something the producers told him at that time maybe? I think the whole After the Final Rose show relationship thing was faked. I've read he's been spotted at an NBA game with a different model girl. It was probably in his contract he had to do the show or he wouldn't even have been there.

Does anybody have an idea what he meant about their plans changing when the Women Tell All show aired? He could already see the kind of edit he was getting by that time. Something the producers told him at that time maybe? I think the whole After the Final Rose show relationship thing was faked. I've read he's been spotted at an NBA game with a different model girl. It was probably in his contract he had to do the show or he wouldn't even have been there.
Plans changing = Dancing With the Stars decided to pass on him (they had planned on going to LA together)

FWIW, he released a youtube video professing his love for Nikki. I'm pretty sure they're legitimately together and the ATFR stuff was just a big F U to the network giving him a bad edit.

Anybody watch the beginning of Andi's quest to find love last night?

Top moments were Emil saying his name was pronounced "anal, with an M", and Chris from Emily's season trying to crash the show and being rejected.

Some serious chodes last night. That blond doctor she sent home had the worst male haircut I've ever seen. Everyone that dude knows must make fun of him behind his back.

The lawyer was also a massive dork. I love how the one dude who was just doing it on a dare cried on the way out.

She didn't have a southern accent. She did say "ya'll" now and then but I would have never guessed she was from ATL. Her family must have transplanted there from Jersey or somewhere.

The doctor that goes to Jane Hathaway's barber was awesome. Can't believe Andie didn't fall for him after the hilarious joke he told about her being hot from fever.

What's up with the guy who passed away after the filming? She seemed to like him last night and he is in a lot of highlights from the season. Wonder was there just too much footage in to edit him out? But how awkward will this be for his family?

I love how the one dude who was just doing it on a dare cried on the way out.
Man what a whiner. Everyone can't be selected, doofus. He was crying about being embarrassed and going back home to his parents. I don't imagine his little tantrum made it any worse.

She didn't have a southern accent. She did say "ya'll" now and then but I would have never guessed she was from ATL. Her family must have transplanted there from Jersey or somewhere.

The doctor that goes to Jane Hathaway's barber was awesome. Can't believe Andie didn't fall for him after the hilarious joke he told about her being hot from fever.

What's up with the guy who passed away after the filming? She seemed to like him last night and he is in a lot of highlights from the season. Wonder was there just too much footage in to edit him out? But how awkward will this be for his family?
I'll be rooting for that guy to at least get a little Andi action before his untimely demise.

What a group of tools. I'm rooting for that ugly drunk guy who popped the champagne. He's uncomfortable to watch...in a good way.

I did not see it but my daughters said half the guys looked like midgets. I did laugh when my daughter said if a guy says he is a magician he must not make the first cut.

Users who are viewing this thread