What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Birther Conspiracy Thread (1 Viewer)

Anybody want to move on to the second prong of The Birther's legal argument or should we just stick with this first prong?
obama should just go away.
Couldn't agree with you more...
Yep... after just 5 more years. :thumbup:
Weren't you at the last Caliphate meeting, BST? We've decided to make Barack Dictator for Life. It'll be pretty easy- all we need to do is pass a law making all firearms illegal. Then we're in.

Do you think it's shamemful that Obama doesn't just publish the long-form birth certificate? When so many of your subjects express doubt about the most basic items of your biography, it is difficult to rule effectively....
Back when I was in college, I actually met a Holocaust denier. He and I got into a conversation, and he challenged me to "prove" that the Holocaust happened. My answer to him was "#### you. I'm not going to waste my time proving anything to you." Why should I? He was a ####### idiot, and a bigot as well.That's how I feel about the Birthers. Their motivation for this "inquiry" is, IMO, dishonest, sometimes even to themselves. They would never question Obama's birthplace if he was a white man with a traditional "American" name. Obama's answer to them should be "#### you." That's my response anyhow.So in answer to your question, Obama's "refusal" (if that's what it is, is not shameful, it's honorable. If I were he I would refuse to cooperate in anyway whatsoever.
I went to register my kid for little league and when they asked asked for his birth certicate, I showed them a yellowed newspaper clipping . When they wouldn't accept it, I callled them racist and told them "#### you."
If:1. You were Black and had a "foreign" sounding name2. You gave them a Certificate of Live Birth3. The Little League people then demanded to see the "long form"I think you'd be a little suspicious, and well within your rights to tell them to go #### themselves. I would.
What if my name was Jack Smith?Julio Mendez?Mohamed Mohamed?
well?Tony JabroniStanley JablonskyHaywood JablomeTim, your attention to these questions would be appreciated...

I think there is little doubt Obama has lied about something concerning his birth or childhood. Something is not right here. It is most likely just an embarrassing fact that he spun a different way in his autobiographies. It could be something that raises a technicality concerning his citizenship or legal name. There is no way a court would ever act on something like that, but something is being Barryed here.
Maybe it was his drug use, military-adjacent AWOLism, some buried DUIs or any number of indiscretions from a chemically dependent, upper class whiteboy-whose-father-is-connected irresponsible upbringing.

Tony JabroniStanley JablonskyHaywood JablomeTim, your attention to these questions would be appreciated...
If a Little League team asked me for my son's birth certificate, and was not satisfied with a Certificate of Live Birth, I would tell them to go #### themselves. It wouldn't matter what my son's name was.If my son was named John Smith, I would assume that whoever asked me for more evidence was simply crazy.If my son had an African or "foreign" sounding name, I would assume that whoever asked me was both crazy AND racist.Have I answered you questions satisfactorily, Haywood? Or do you need to know more?

I think there is little doubt Obama has lied about something concerning his birth or childhood. Something is not right here. It is most likely just an embarrassing fact that he spun a different way in his autobiographies. It could be something that raises a technicality concerning his citizenship or legal name. There is no way a court would ever act on something like that, but something is being Barryed here.
Maybe it was his drug use, military-adjacent AWOLism, some buried DUIs or any number of indiscretions from a chemically dependent, upper class whiteboy-whose-father-is-connected irresponsible upbringing.
Damn, I miss GW. What an inspiring story! A TRUE American!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait until the next President gets inaugurated and has to hand deliver his long-longer-longest form birth certificate notarized by Jesus Christ, Mohammed and L. Ron Hubbard to the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. That will be fun.

I take offense to the term "whiteboy" as much as you might take offense to the term "blackboy"; please stop your racist remarks whether it be to people on this board or elected officials...TIA

I take offense to the term "whiteboy" as much as you might take offense to the term "blackboy"; please stop your racist remarks whether it be to people on this board or elected officials...TIA
:lmao:

I can't wait until the next President gets inaugurated and has to hand deliver his long-longer-longest form birth certificate notarized by Jesus Christ, Mohammed and L. Ron Hubbard to the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. That will be fun.
Watch the birthers backtrack when The Hindu Hitman runs for the nomination.I'll expect them to not support Piyush Amrit Jindal until such time as he can at least prove he was born in the US as an anchor baby. I also assume his full and proper name will be used often.

As I believe I mentioned earlier in this thread, there are two likely possibilities: (1) Obama is being uncooperative, either because it makes his detractors look foolish, or simply because he doesn't feel like dealing with the issue any further; or (2) there is some item of information in his records that he would prefer not to publicize for whatever reason. What I don't think is a likely possibility, given what we know, is that Obama was born in another country and the archival records will confirm it.
You are better than the garbage you are posting trying to defend him here...He doesn't feel like dealing with it??? Good lord that is rich and a total BS answer...
I'm not sure how the post to which you're responding is either garbage or a defense of his actions. I am simply offering what I see as the most likely motivations for his unwillingness to release the records. I don't believe I've either defended or attacked those motivations.
The man is supposed to be the president of the United States not a local politician trying to cover up a bribe... Yes you are defending his motivations but they are false motivations...
1) In what way am I defending his motivations?2) If the likely motivations I listed are false, what is his true motivation?

You know a thread is getting good when people start making up their own racial slurs.
I was always partial to neomaxizoomdweebie. You can use it almost anywhere and get the same reaction. Really a good way to be prejudiced and not really be overt about it.

Hillary's already had hers checked hasn't she?

You know a thread is getting good when people start making up their own racial slurs.
hopefully this was not directed at me, in no way was i slurring Hindusi was just giving Piyush a WWE type monikerand i have been told many times by birther types that using Obama's full name is in no way racist, so I assume they'll take their newfound love of full names and apply it fairly across the board

I think we are all safe in assuming that Hillary is either an alien or simply a higher being who stands above the need for such petty documentation.

Is honkey better?
Not any better than the "n" word, the "j" word or any other racist word you prefer...Now I despise obama but not because of his race or ethnicity but because of his policies and what I see as the destruction of our country...Please feel free to link to any post I have ever made that racially offends you...There is no "e" in honky, moreoff...

I take offense to the term "whiteboy" as much as you might take offense to the term "blackboy"; please stop your racist remarks whether it be to people on this board or elected officials...

TIA
Is honkey better?
Not any better than the "n" word, the "j" word or any other racist word you prefer...Now I despise obama but not because of his race or ethnicity but because of his policies and what I see as the destruction of our country...

Please feel free to link to any post I have ever made that racially offends you...

There is no "e" in honky, moreoff...
:lmao:

I take offense to the term "whiteboy" as much as you might take offense to the term "blackboy"; please stop your racist remarks whether it be to people on this board or elected officials...

TIA
Is honkey better?
Not any better than the "n" word, the "j" word or any other racist word you prefer...Now I despise obama but not because of his race or ethnicity but because of his policies and what I see as the destruction of our country...
Which ones specifically?p.s. what is the "j" word?

isn't it odd that the Clinton machine that covered up the murder of Vince Foster was not bright enough to check the birth certificate of a political rival, they should hire some FFAers next time around.

Is honkey better?
Not any better than the "n" word, the "j" word or any other racist word you prefer...Now I despise obama but not because of his race or ethnicity but because of his policies and what I see as the destruction of our country...Please feel free to link to any post I have ever made that racially offends you...There is no "e" in honky, moreoff...
Have you ever typed a full paragraph?

TIA
Is honkey better?
Duh. Journalist.

TIA
Is honkey better?

Please feel free to link to any post I have ever made that racially offends you...

There is no "e" in honky, moreoff...
Reported.

isn't it odd that the Clinton machine that covered up the murder of Vince Foster was not bright enough to check the birth certificate of a political rival, they should hire some FFAers next time around.
Unless they're in on it...... :lmao:

This is like the Statorama bat signal.

As I believe I mentioned earlier in this thread, there are two likely possibilities: (1) Obama is being uncooperative, either because it makes his detractors look foolish, or simply because he doesn't feel like dealing with the issue any further; or (2) there is some item of information in his records that he would prefer not to publicize for whatever reason. What I don't think is a likely possibility, given what we know, is that Obama was born in another country and the archival records will confirm it.
You are better than the garbage you are posting trying to defend him here...He doesn't feel like dealing with it??? Good lord that is rich and a total BS answer...
I'm not sure how the post to which you're responding is either garbage or a defense of his actions. I am simply offering what I see as the most likely motivations for his unwillingness to release the records. I don't believe I've either defended or attacked those motivations.
The man is supposed to be the president of the United States not a local politician trying to cover up a bribe... Yes you are defending his motivations but they are false motivations...
1) In what way am I defending his motivations?2) If the likely motivations I listed are false, what is his true motivation?
There is no motivation, there is only the truth... You can't handle the truth...

There is no motivation, there is only the truth... You can't handle the truth...
Give it to us straight Jacko.

So profound.(Note: My comment is not intended to be a racial slur in any way.)
It is not profound, it is the truth...If I were going to slur you I would call you a lawyer... :bowtie:
What's next? A wedgie?

TIA
Is honkey better?
Jesus...

Watch the birthers backtrack when The Hindu Hitman runs for the nomination.I'll expect them to not support Piyush Amrit Jindal until such time as he can at least prove he was born in the US as an anchor baby. I also assume his full and proper name will be used often.
So you are saying people on the right don't like Obama's politics and the problem is not his name or background? This is refreshing to hear as opposed to everyone on the right being called a racist.

So you are saying people on the right don't like Obama's politics and the problem is not his name or background? This is refreshing to hear as opposed to everyone on the right being called a racist.
i don't think anyone has called everyone on the right a racist

Tony JabroniStanley JablonskyHaywood JablomeTim, your attention to these questions would be appreciated...
If a Little League team asked me for my son's birth certificate, and was not satisfied with a Certificate of Live Birth, I would tell them to go #### themselves. It wouldn't matter what my son's name was.If my son was named John Smith, I would assume that whoever asked me for more evidence was simply crazy.If my son had an African or "foreign" sounding name, I would assume that whoever asked me was both crazy AND racist.Have I answered you questions satisfactorily, Haywood? Or do you need to know more?
and you stand by your logical inconsistency here?

It is my life's mission to visit the spot every president was born at. Can someone point me to the exact location on Hawaii was Obama was born. I would like to mark the spot.

It is my life's mission to visit the spot every president was born at. Can someone point me to the exact location on Hawaii was Obama was born. I would like to mark the spot.
you have 43 others to go first, and i think the long form birth certificate of william henry harrison is going to be a ##### to find.

TIA
Is honkey better?
Jesus...
Jesus is a racist word? :rolleyes:

You should start with Chester A. Aurthur.
:goodposting: That was an interesting read. Chester apparently had Birthers of his own:During the 1880 U.S. presidential election a New York attorney, Arthur P. Hinman, was hired to explore rumors of Arthur's foreign birth. Hinman alleged that Arthur was born in Ireland and did not come to the United States until he was fourteen years old. When that story failed to take root Hinman came forth with a new story that Arthur was born in Canada. This claim also fell on deaf ears. In any case, Arthur's father was not naturalized until some years after his birth, resulting in Arthur having dual citizenship.I thought Birthers only happen when the President is black, though?

Users who are viewing this thread