What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

THE JEEP THREAD > All Things Jeep (2 Viewers)

Dumb question -- for the guys without the fancy pulley and hoist systems, how do you store your hard top? Standing up/leaning against the garage wall? Flat somewhere? I want to figure out a place for it where the kids won't destroy it. Anything in particular needed to store it? I've got some old moving blankets the movers left when they moved us in, maybe I can wrap it in a couple of those...
I've lost track of this thread. What did you end up getting?I'm as unhandy as they come and I built a lift for my hard top when I had a Jeep. Wasn't too hard. I didn't get a design from the internet, so it was still a two man job, but it was much better having it up by the ceiling out of the way.
Got the Tank colored Rocky Ridge unlimited.

Amazon is dangerous because they load up all the accessories right there on the page once you enter which one you've got. About 15 boxes came in today with stuff I apparently bought in a drunken shopping spree the other night. My roll bars are now covered with mag lights, fire extinguishers, and all sorts of other crap.

Can't wait to get the hardtop off. In the time it will take me to get my BIL to come by I may be better off just building something in the garage, you guys may be right.
Love the tank color. I'll keep my eye out by the MM. Hell, I'm almost in your backyard now (though not for fun reasons)

PS - WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I spend two days and two trips to Home Depot getting a lift system installed. It worked. Got the roof off. That said, when I got it completed I had two other grown men there with me, and I'll probably never use the lift again, which means we just could have lifted it off and saved me some cost and two days. BAG

May never put the hard top on again, and may sell it. Top off rules. I do need to figure out my soft top plan and rain contingency plan.

Jeeps rock. Why didn't I get one sooner?
I'd wait until you get through winter before abandoning the hard top. I love it.

Generally in the summer I just pop off the front panels, roll down the windows and open the back window. Super easy to do and for me it's like 90% there as taking the whole thing off... actually sometimes better as it can provide a little shade from the sun at times. Plus, just keep my T-Tops in the back in case of a shower or T-Storm.

Would like to do more doors off driving - how difficult is it to take them off and put them on. Im basically a one man show (wifey ain't gonna help)
Took one of my doors off the other day. Took about 3 minutes, but they are damn heavy and require two people to carry them. Maybe a cart solves that problem.

Other problem was no side mirrors. I have to figure out an aftermarket solution. Also considering the half doors or rock doors. Cool look.

Well I spend two days and two trips to Home Depot getting a lift system installed. It worked. Got the roof off. That said, when I got it completed I had two other grown men there with me, and I'll probably never use the lift again, which means we just could have lifted it off and saved me some cost and two days. BAG

May never put the hard top on again, and may sell it. Top off rules. I do need to figure out my soft top plan and rain contingency plan.

I'd wait until you get through winter before abandoning the hard top. I love it.

Generally in the summer I just pop off the front panels, roll down the windows and open the back window. Super easy to do and for me it's like 90% there as taking the whole thing off... actually sometimes better as it can provide a little shade from the sun at times. Plus, just keep my T-Tops in the back in case of a shower or T-Storm.

Would like to do more doors off driving - how difficult is it to take them off and put them on. Im basically a one man show (wifey ain't gonna help)
Took one of my doors off the other day. Took about 3 minutes, but they are damn heavy and require two people to carry them. Maybe a cart solves that problem.

Other problem was no side mirrors. I have to figure out an aftermarket solution. Also considering the half doors or rock doors. Cool look.
My understanding is taking the doors off is easy. Putting them on can be a ##### (tough angle to get leverage and all... basically heavy and awkward)

Let's find a beach that allows driving and hit the road.

And good call and fair point about the hard tops. I'll give it a season.
Also, I do a LOT of driving. And, this is our travel car usually. The hard top is a LOT quieter than the soft tops for long highway high speed drives / windy conditions.

It's funny... I got both the hard and soft ... got the Jeep in spring, and realized that the t-top solution was really easy.

Soft tops been gathering dust in my storage unit - still has the factory tape on it.

Doors on the TJ aren't very heavy at all comparatively. I can carry mine no problem. That weight you're feeling is the added crap needed for power windows and door locks. :)

A few tips to the new doors-off guys:

• Place masking tape on the nuts when taking them off to avoid scratching them.

• Stash them somewhere. They're not really needed to keep the doors on. Mine have been in the glove box for about 7 years.

• Place a bit of clear tape on the body just above the insert points for the door tabs to avoid scratching your body when lining up the door.

• Use a little WD40 on the door pins and in the holes to easy insertion (lube it up fellas!)

• When lifting the doors, it's critical to lift straight up close to the hinge. Pulling upward from the outer edge of the door will create a binding effect and make it more difficult.

Regarding Doorless mirrors. I just learned to drive without them (you'll hear/feel any car in your blind spot before you even need the mirror), but if you want them.... there are lots of aftermarket options (sensing a pattern here?) that slip in easily like these.

Welcome to the club sir :wave: Now you'll notice, possibly, random folks waving at you... that's the "Jeep wave". As an owner of a newer jeep, you're on the hook to initiate the wave when running into older jeeps (or ones more built than yours). Generally you'll find is most soccer moms don't do it... most older or "built" (modified) jeeps will participate.

It's not required (duh), but it's kinda fun. Usually it's just a lift of a few fingers off the wheel.... though with doors off I'll usually hang my hand out the open door space not unlike the harley wave. If you decide to participate in the time honored tradition, rock those giant mitts of yours however you feel. :lol:

Doors on the TJ aren't very heavy at all comparatively. I can carry mine no problem. That weight you're feeling is the added crap needed for power windows and door locks. :)

A few tips to the new doors-off guys:

• Place masking tape on the nuts when taking them off to avoid scratching them.

• Stash them somewhere. They're not really needed to keep the doors on. Mine have been in the glove box for about 7 years.

• Place a bit of clear tape on the body just above the insert points for the door tabs to avoid scratching your body when lining up the door.

• Use a little WD40 on the door pins and in the holes to easy insertion (lube it up fellas!)

• When lifting the doors, it's critical to lift straight up close to the hinge. Pulling upward from the outer edge of the door will create a binding effect and make it more difficult.

Regarding Doorless mirrors. I just learned to drive without them (you'll hear/feel any car in your blind spot before you even need the mirror), but if you want them.... there are lots of aftermarket options (sensing a pattern here?) that slip in easily like these.

Welcome to the club sir :wave: Now you'll notice, possibly, random folks waving at you... that's the "Jeep wave". As an owner of a newer jeep, you're on the hook to initiate the wave when running into older jeeps (or ones more built than yours). Generally you'll find is most soccer moms don't do it... most older or "built" (modified) jeeps will participate.

It's not required (duh), but it's kinda fun. Usually it's just a lift of a few fingers off the wheel.... though with doors off I'll usually hang my hand out the open door space not unlike the harley wave. If you decide to participate in the time honored tradition, rock those giant mitts of yours however you feel. :lol:
Double check the law in New York, but the are a lot of states that require a side view mirror.

Double check the law in New York, but the are a lot of states that require a side view mirror.
New York does indeed require one on the left side:

10-a. It shall be unlawful after July first, nineteen hundred sixty-seven to operate on any public highway in this state any motor vehicle registered in this state, manufactured or assembled on or after such date, and designated as a nineteen hundred sixty-eight or later model, unless such vehicle is equipped with an adjustable side view mirror which shall be affixed to the left outside of such vehicle and which shall be adjustable so that the operator of such vehicle may have a clear view of the road and condition of traffic on the left side and to the rear of such vehicle.
Enforcement is likely selective at best, but if you're the "better safe than sorry type" then probably should grab one and throw it on there.

Awesome stuff, thanks icon.

Yes I already have had a couple of waves. I remember this from back in my Corvette days, those guys did the same thing.

Psyched to have gotten this thing garaged and the top off. The one and only question in my mind right now is how I deal with weather.

I basically want as open a setup as possible while not having to constantly check the weather to worry about whether I'm going to get stranded somewhere and have to rush home in a rain storm. I found a fastback top that should be delivered any day, but now that I realize it, while the windows all zip out, it doesn't go down all the way. There is still a "frame" surrounding the rollcage.

So now I'm thinking maybe I ought to sell or return this top and just go for the standard factory soft top. That one looks like you can put it all the way back easily, like a convertible, leave the material peeled back there in the trunk and then put it up in the event of rain. Starting to wonder if this is really the most practical option.

One other thing I have wondered about: on my walk to the train each day I pass a house in our neighborhood that has two Jeeps. Both with factory looking soft tops and both have the windows all zipped out and windows down all the time. This includes days on which it is going to rain or has just rained. They seem to just leave them out and not worry about water getting in. Are these people nuts or are these guys just sort of waterproof inside?

TIA

[icon] said:
The finger lift isntotally my move. Or, when there is eye to eye driver contact, a nice little head nod. New Hamp-Shah 'Old Town' stylie.

At first it seemed stupid, but why not return a kind gesture. And you do feel a part of this greater community where career lifeguards, parks employees, an executive and a (hot) chick (w/ 'silly boys jeeps are for girls' type decal) ALL have this underlying common bound. However you use it, we all love its versatility, resiliency, performance in any weather, quirkiness and most of all how damned fun the thing is!

One other thing I have wondered about: on my walk to the train each day I pass a house in our neighborhood that has two Jeeps. Both with factory looking soft tops and both have the windows all zipped out and windows down all the time. This includes days on which it is going to rain or has just rained. They seem to just leave them out and not worry about water getting in. Are these people nuts or are these guys just sort of waterproof inside?
My jeep is currently doorless, with all windows out and the OEM top up for shade. If it rained I would NOT run outside to put the doors on and zip in the windows.

I leave the floor plugs out (got caught in a storm once that left 2" of rain on the floor, so I have just left the plugs out ever since).

I'd wager I've soaked the inside a dozen times or more without any ill effects. The materials inside are designed for it... a least with the TJ. I'm sure that's not changed with the JK. Unless it's a driving pouring rain, you'll just end up with damp seats along the outer edges. Granted.. I don't leave it out all the time like that... and if it's looking like a rainy week or so coming up, I'll garage it or put the doors/windows on. But for the random pop up storm... meh.

Over time you'll learn tricks like tipping your driver seat forward, and parking so the passenger rear side of the vehicle faces toward the general direction of incoming rain (south-west for us here in Memphis). Those two alone will make a big difference in keeping your driver's seat dry with just the soft top up.

The finger lift isntotally my move. Or, when there is eye to eye driver contact, a nice little head nod. New Hamp-Shah 'Old Town' stylie.

At first it seemed stupid, but why not return a kind gesture. And you do feel a part of this greater community where career lifeguards, parks employees, an executive and a (hot) chick (w/ 'silly boys jeeps are for girls' type decal) ALL have this underlying common bound. However you use it, we all love its versatility, resiliency, performance in any weather, quirkiness and most of all how damned fun the thing is!
:thumbup: :bye:

Have a 2011 Jeep Wrangler with a soft top. Having a zipper issue with the back window and the very end of the soft top. Has anyone ran into this issue before? Took me days to finally get the soft top back window off and the zipper is messed up so I won't be able to get it back on.

Called my local dealer and they said they don't even look at them, I'll have to just purchase a new soft top? I figured an upholstery place may be able to fix for cheap?

Have a 2011 Jeep Wrangler with a soft top. Having a zipper issue with the back window and the very end of the soft top. Has anyone ran into this issue before? Took me days to finally get the soft top back window off and the zipper is messed up so I won't be able to get it back on.

Called my local dealer and they said they don't even look at them, I'll have to just purchase a new soft top? I figured an upholstery place may be able to fix for cheap?
My 2004 Soft top developed issues in 2012 or so. I looked into other options to extend life (trying to lube the zipper with wax and/or graphite), then into repair options (failed to find an upholstery place that would touch it), and finally caved in and dropped $400ish on a new replace-a-top soft top from bestop.

Look for a place that builds boat covers, they'll fix it.

My impressions after a few weeks. I haven't taken it off road yet - waiting for a little better weather.

Pros:

1. This thing is fun to drive, even just around town.

2. Parking is a breeze. I love the way turns and it sure can get into small spots.

3. I feel really "cool" driving it. I love being up high again.

4. I have driven an Infiniti for so long, and when you drive a car like that you always look around and see what others are driving. You notice the 7-series BMW's, the E-class Mercedes, etc. It's strange now though, and hard to explain. But I feel like the Jeep is in a class by itself and I don't care at all about what anyone else drives. I don't care if their car is faster or more expensive. It just doesn't matter. It's hard to explain what I'm trying to say, but needless to say, I'm enjoying the experience.

5. I took off the Freedom Top and drove it around at night at it was awesome. It was so nice seeing the moon and starts while driving. Can't wait to get the entire top off.

Cons:

1. It is much noisier on the highway than I expected, but I can live with it.

2. I agree with Otis about the crummy stereo. I'm upgrading it soon.

3. I seem to be going through a ton of gas. I'm driving it a lot, so it's probably not bad, but it just feels like I'm filling up a lot.

I'm really happy with it. I can't imagine how I'm going to feel once I get it offroad.

My impressions after a few weeks. I haven't taken it off road yet - waiting for a little better weather.

Pros:

1. This thing is fun to drive, even just around town.

2. Parking is a breeze. I love the way turns and it sure can get into small spots.

3. I feel really "cool" driving it. I love being up high again.

4. I have driven an Infiniti for so long, and when you drive a car like that you always look around and see what others are driving. You notice the 7-series BMW's, the E-class Mercedes, etc. It's strange now though, and hard to explain. But I feel like the Jeep is in a class by itself and I don't care at all about what anyone else drives. I don't care if their car is faster or more expensive. It just doesn't matter. It's hard to explain what I'm trying to say, but needless to say, I'm enjoying the experience.

5. I took off the Freedom Top and drove it around at night at it was awesome. It was so nice seeing the moon and starts while driving. Can't wait to get the entire top off.

Cons:

1. It is much noisier on the highway than I expected, but I can live with it.

2. I agree with Otis about the crummy stereo. I'm upgrading it soon.

3. I seem to be going through a ton of gas. I'm driving it a lot, so it's probably not bad, but it just feels like I'm filling up a lot.

I'm really happy with it. I can't imagine how I'm going to feel once I get it offroad.
If it wasn't for this, I'd probably already have another Jeep. It is one thing to budget for the purpose, but you also have to budget for the increase in gas consumption. Going from a 4 cyl Camry, which I will be doing, I will be almost doubling my gas usage. Probably more than that considering I would probably just find excuses to go drive somewhere.

Yeah there are a lot of concessions you have to make when it comes to driving a jeep... fuel economy is definitely one of them :lol: Mine gets around 10-12 around town when I've got the top/doors off.

Going off roading with a buddy in his Jeep this weekend. Excited as this would be a must do if I ever get a Jeep. Without off roading at least sometimes I would have I tough time justifying getting one.

Should be a good time.

October 23rd.... Midsouth Jeep Club's 9th Anniversary Fall Run. Heading out to Hot Springs Off Road Park with a ton of folks from the club for a weekend of wheeling, BBQ, Camping, bourbon, and likely a stop at the BYOB Strip Club "Centerfolds" for a buddy's Bachelor "party" :lol:

Good times...

October 23rd.... Midsouth Jeep Club's 9th Anniversary Fall Run. Heading out to Hot Springs Off Road Park with a ton of folks from the club for a weekend of wheeling, BBQ, Camping, bourbon, and likely a stop at the BYOB Strip Club "Centerfolds" for a buddy's Bachelor "party" :lol:

Good times...
can i invite myself!

We are now a 2-Jeep household, buying this last week: http://imgur.com/a/FA0l3 Its a '97. It generally in pretty good shape and we want to do a few inexpensive cosmetic things. My son is going to Plasti-Dip the rims in Matte Black. He has a few friends that have done this already and did awesome work that are going to help him. The rims have a bit of crazing where it appears the clear coat failed. To be sure the surface is cleaning, I am thinking of power washing them. Any worries about doing so? I can dial back the pressure.

The fender flares are very faded and we'd like an all black theme. These will work: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0013REXPW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1HEIWHTJNTEUS&coliid=I48KS6SXDCO1 In the feedback, some say to get the hardware kit and others say don't bother. I am inclined to get it as it would seem quite a few of the fasteners will break taking the old ones off. Thoughts on this and/or general opinions on if the quality of the rugged ridge item is OK?

The seller also sold a new soft top with it that will complete the all black theme as the hard top is faded quite a bit.

If you're plasti-dipping the wheels I see no reason why you'd be worried about pressure washing them.

Rugged Ridge is generally a decent lower end product, but Amazon has an excellent return policy if they don't look good when you get them in.

If you're plasti-dipping the wheels I see no reason why you'd be worried about pressure washing them.

Rugged Ridge is generally a decent lower end product, but Amazon has an excellent return policy if they don't look good when you get them in.
Thanks! The clear coat or whatever is applied in flaking in some spots where the wheel is pitting/crazing. I want to be sure the surface is clean so the plasti coat adheres. I was thinking steel wool would be too abrasive.

Thanks! The clear coat or whatever is applied in flaking in some spots where the wheel is pitting/crazing. I want to be sure the surface is clean so the plasti coat adheres. I was thinking steel wool would be too abrasive.
I would think that the rougher the surface the better the plasticoat will stick.

I would think that the rougher the surface the better the plasticoat will stick.
The mild pitting would, but there is some kind of coating (almost like thin plastic) that is flaking in some small areas that need to be removed. This could probably just be rubbed off with a coarse towel or steel wool.

Kutta, I have the exact same feeling. It's a bit liberating.

Kutta, let me know if you find any good ways to upgrade the stereo relatively inexpensively. I need to do this too.

Otis said:
Kutta, let me know if you find any good ways to upgrade the stereo relatively inexpensively. I need to do this too.
I should be taking mine in this weekend for an upgrade. I will update afterwards.

LINK

You can do some upgrades on the cheap that help but to get truly good sound, you need to replace the deck. There are many threads about it if you do a search. You don't need to get rid of the soundbar. Just some simple stuff liky lining it with Dynamat and stuffing it with polyfil does wonders.

Here is what I did and with the exception of my deck, I have around $200 in it.
-lined soundbar with Dynamat ($40)
-covered front speaker pods with Dynamat($20)
-stuffed soundbar and front speaker pods with polyfil ($15)
-replaced all factory speakers with the Kicker upgrade (77KICK10) speakers ($140)

The real problem (other than crappy stock speakers) though is that the factory decks limit power output to the rear speakers so you either need to replace the factory head unit or have an amp installed to boost the power to the speakers.
I would personally run a hidden post-headunit amp that boosts power to the speakers rather than replacing the factory head unit for several reasons (theft not being the least of them).

I should be taking mine in this weekend for an upgrade. I will update afterwards.
Well, I'm not sure what you consider "relatively inexpensively," but my stereo freaking rocks now - I spent about $950, so it's not really all that inexpensive.

I did what Icon suggested above - I left the stereo in place because I didn't want to worry about replacing the GPS and everything else, and added an amp.

I got these:

http://www.amazon.com/ESK-165-5-Hertz-Component-Speaker-System/dp/B00F2PNBRM

And these:

http://www.amazon.com/Hertz-ECX-165-5-Coaxial-Speakers/dp/B00B5GK05I

And this:

http://www.kenwood.com/usa/car/amplifiers/kac-m3004/

I went to a good car stereo place near my house and they recommended the stuff above. By no means am I an expert on sound, but I love my music loud and sounding good. This is the best sounding car stereo I've ever had. I highly recommend doing this or something similar. It's sweet.

Well, I'm not sure what you consider "relatively inexpensively," but my stereo freaking rocks now - I spent about $950, so it's not really all that inexpensive.

I did what Icon suggested above - I left the stereo in place because I didn't want to worry about replacing the GPS and everything else, and added an amp.

I got these:

And these:

And this:

I went to a good car stereo place near my house and they recommended the stuff above. By no means am I an expert on sound, but I love my music loud and sounding good. This is the best sounding car stereo I've ever had. I highly recommend doing this or something similar. It's sweet.
:thumbup:

Glad it worked out... Pretty big jump from dumpy factory setup to best stereo you've had!

Absent a sub, do you feel the low end fills out enough? Or is there an OEM sub in your JK?

I'm a little surprised by the specs on that Kenwood <1% THD + N and S/N Ratio of 76dBA feels very iffy to me, but browsing, that seems somewhat standard in mobile audio now.

EDIT:

I see now that's THD + N which is a different metric overall.

Well, I'm not sure what you consider "relatively inexpensively," but my stereo freaking rocks now - I spent about $950, so it's not really all that inexpensive.I did what Icon suggested above - I left the stereo in place because I didn't want to worry about replacing the GPS and everything else, and added an amp.

I got these:

And these:

And this:

:thumbup:

Glad it worked out... Pretty big jump from dumpy factory setup to best stereo you've had!

Absent a sub, do you feel the low end fills out enough? Or is there an OEM sub in your JK?

I'm a little surprised by the specs on that Kenwood <1% THD + N and S/N Ratio of 76dBA feels very iffy to me, but browsing, that seems somewhat standard in mobile audio now.

EDIT:

I see now that's THD + N which is a different metric overall.
There's no sub, but it still sounds just fine to me. They suggested adding a sub if I thought it needed one, but I think it's great as-is. I'm not trying to rattle neighborhood windows or anything, I just want to be able to hear the thing with the top down.The nice thing is that they were able to fit the amp behind the glove box so nothing is visible.

The nice thing is that they were able to fit the amp behind the glove box so nothing is visible.
That is huge not only for security reasons, but for those times when you get caught by a surprise shower with the top down. :lol:

My son spent most of this past weekend prepping for and plasti-dipping the rims on our new/old Jeep. This photo https://imgur.com/a/9esCgdoesn't really do them justice to show how amazing this turned out. Having seen photos of what his friends had done to their rims, I was pretty confident that it would turn out well, but not to the level it did. The Rugged Ridge fender kit arrived over the weekend while I was away. Hoping to find time this week to get these on it as well. Bummed the weather is about to turn cold. I would have liked to have swapped the soft top on. The soft top that came with the Jeep is in a million pieces, does anyone have a good source where I can download a manual based on model year. I can find brand markings and the YouTube video I've found so far haven't been overly helpful. What I'd like is a manual with a parts list so I can confirm I even have all of the parts.

:censored: Getting the existing fender flares off the '97 is proving impossible due to rust, particularly due to the nutserts (what a horrible ####ing design). I've been all over Jeep Forums and this is obviously very common in the rust belt. The common work arounds are to either Dremel or Saws-All off the heads of the nuts. I don't have a Dremel, but do have a Saws-All, but think the only thing that may get removed are a few of my fingers in the process. Additionally, there are what appear to be 2 self tapping screws into the tub for the small horizontal flare that I have no clue how they would be removed and replaced. At the moment, I am thinking of either having my back yard mechanic take care of the remove and replace them or just send the new flares back and just paint the flares. Thoughts on how to proceed/am I missing something?

I finally got this thing dirty today! Took it for a spin out in the pines in Prescott, Az. There are a couple nice dirt roads that I wouldn't be able to drive my Infinity down. I had the windows down and the freedom top off, some nice tunes on the radio, and some beautiful scenery. It wasn't a hard ride, but just tons of fun. I think I'm hooked. :drive:

Still haven't got mine offroad yet -- not a whole lot of that locally, though wife and I are driving up to the catskills for a night next weekend -- but I figured out a couple of things.

1. The radio is not as bad as I thought. I finally figured out how to access the EQ and front-rear level, and it was set to crap. Once I loaded it up closer to the front and balanced the EQ better, it doesn't sound all that bad. It's no high fidelity thing, but it's not the nightmare it was before, and it's good enough for now.

2. I got my fastback softtop installed. Took a couple of days to get it all to fit right (this offroad heroes thing is notoriously tight and hard to install the first time), but it's on and looks great. I'm ready to rock year round.

Loving this thing. Took it up to the Catskills, came in handy when we were doing some pretty steep mountain climbs off pavement

Putting up a CL ad to sell my hardtop. I love the off-road heroes fastback soft top and the flexibility it offers so much, I've decided I'd rather have the space in my garage and money in my pocket. We did a couple of three hour drives at highway speeds this weekend and that sealed the deal for me. I will say, this car with these big wheels? It sure ain't an autobahn burner. Up at 70mph the handling isn't the most confidence inspiring, mashing the gas pedal basically does nothing at that point, and it's a rattler. All that said, it's the best and most fun vehicle I've owned in a long time. Still a huge fan. I would like to drive this thing into the ground.

One nit: I guess because the windshield is so forward, ezpass didn't read my tag a few times. I read on the web and it seems a common issue. Just need to move it to the dash.

Re-Joined the Jeep cult tonight.

Traded the wife's G37 convertible for a 2011 2 door Rubicon.

She is glad to be up high again, but will miss pushing a button for top down. But can't wait to take the doors off!

Users who are viewing this thread