What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The new Purse Forum (2 Viewers)

I thought DH was domesticated husband, but same idea

I had to stop reading and close out of that or I would have gotten nothing done 

They call this the "Find Out Which of Your Neighbors is Racist" App.

Swear to god, twice a day you'll see a post reading "Young kid in hoodie walking down the street!" and everyone will run to the windows to make sure that the kid isn't breaking into cars or houses.

Or "Couple of urban-looking kids outside right now" or "Sketchy guy wearing jeans, gold chains, walking door-to-door"
We have a complete whack job poster in one of the nearby neighborhoods.  Legit asked in a police thread about stolen cars if he left his car running and knew the brakes were disabled (or set to disable at a certain speed) or something like that would he be label for anything that happened to the criminal 

Always  posting about shooting criminals, things like that.  Think he wanted to know if he could shoot someone if they stole a package off his porch

Ilov80s said:
Do any of your wives use the Next Door app? Apparently it is just full of old women complaining about things. My wife has used it to sell a few things- thank god she isn't really too active but some of the conversations she shares are hillarious. I am tempted to get on there and troll. 
I trolled my across the street neighbor who is selling her house.  she is a complete witch.  the typical neighborhood complainer and get off my grass type.  she is selling all her used furniture at above new prices.  I have an alias and asked if I can buy her broom for $5- cause she's a witch.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some interesting thread titles there.

9 pages on "DD put my little ponies in a brand new container of hummus today"

LMFAO.   :shock:  

“some times it's mine and some times it's not. It is fine either way. It isn't gross.”

Yeah, after looking over there this place is G-rated. I'll bet if you replayed NRJ's hugfest over there it wouldn't even hit 5 pages.

I trolled my across the street neighbor who is selling her house.  she is a complete witch.  the typical neighborhood complainer and get off my grass type.  she is selling all her used furniture at above new prices.  I have an alias and asked if I can buy her broom for $5- cause she's a witch.
applause dot gif

Someone outed me in one of the threads. :lol:   
LOL - that was me. Believe it or not, I had to monitor that board for my previous job, as one of the most visited forums over there was very relevant to my work and the unfounded rumors could quickly go viral and cause a lot of problems. I didn't know there had been a FBG incursion until just now. Too funny. DC people are crazy.

LOL - that was me. Believe it or not, I had to monitor that board for my previous job, as one of the most visited forums over there was very relevant to my work and the unfounded rumors could quickly go viral and cause a lot of problems. I didn't know there had been a FBG incursion until just now. Too funny. DC people are crazy.
You massage vice squad or something?

Users who are viewing this thread