What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (3 Viewers)

For some reason all the anti Trumpers think Strzok is doing great and pro Trumpers think he’s doing lousy.For some reason this is acceptable 
State the specific things that Strzok saying that makes you think that he’s doing lousy. Not just false generalizations that he’s declining to answer questions (which he was told not to answer by the FBI). If you are watching it and not trolling, this should be easy.

The last guy loved to mis characterize just about everything this FBI guy did. A mouth breather or straight up, 100% Tang drinker?

For some reason all the anti Trumpers think Strzok is doing great and pro Trumpers think he’s doing lousy.For some reason this is acceptable 
Gosh that’s why it’s useful to refer to quotes and facts because inevitably that’s where the wrong stuff gets weeded out almost immediately.

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
State the specific things that Strzok saying that makes you think that he’s doing lousy. Not just false generalizations that he’s declining to answer questions (which he was told not to answer by the FBI). If you are watching it and not trolling, this should be easy.
:lmao:

I’m sitting on my couch eating a grilled cheese off from work after a medical procedure 

Intermission. The first act was entertaining. Strzok is good at this.
I'm hoping the Trump Party brings in the backups for the second half. The starters got slaughtered. This was worse than Tom Savage vs. the Jags in Week 1 last year. 

Time for the Trump Party to find DeShaun Watson.

Oh wait.

Sorry. Got carried away there.  

Intermission. The first act was entertaining. Strzok is good at this.
My impression is that it's a lot easier to be good at something like this when you have the facts and good behavior (aside from the texts...those were stupid, talking more about his official actions) on your side.

This is why it has been an uphill battle for Republicans throughout all of these hearings.

Not saying Republicans didn't land some solid punches during the first half, one or two, but overall it has been a pretty paltry showing.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the Trump Party has done so far is show Strzok didn't like Trump.

Now it's time for the Democrats to lineup and keep saying how Strzok didn't like Trump and his response was to do nothing about it during the campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread