What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (5 Viewers)

Don't Noonan said:

timeout for what? I am doing nothing wrong.
You are manipulating the quotes of other posters, and you're calling people idiots. Both of these things have been outlawed by the moderators here.

But don't worry, I doubt you will see any punishment for these transgressions because the moderators want to create an illusion of equal justice. So you and some random guy who said "Trumpite" will both be told "Please don't" and the mods will say "See? We punish both sides!"

really makes you wonder how many additional GOP members are on the kremlin payroll in some fashion
I think you can sufficiently explain their actions without requiring them to be beholden to the Kremlin.  They simply place party over country, and are doing everything they can to show their party loyalty without regard to anything else.  It's all a game to show how loyal you are to the party and the president.

That's right Democrats, keep repeating that line:

19 indictments. 5 guilty pleas. So far.

There sure are a lot of people pleading guilty to something that the Democrats made up!

Just keep repeating it. Over and over.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm waiting for one of these witnesses to just say EFF IT, and divulge some crazy top secret piece of evidence that leaves them all stunned. :lol:  
I think they're professionals and they understand the potential implications of those actions and so they act accordingly.

For the life of me I can't understand how this very simple statement from Strozak doesn't put an end to all of this nonsense:

In the summer of 2016, I was one of a handful of people who knew the details of Russian election interference and its possible connections with members of the Trump campaign. This information had the potential to derail, and quite possibly, defeat Mr. Trump. But the thought of exposing that information never crossed my mind.
In all this time I've never heard a single GOP politician, conservative pundit or poster on this board or anywhere else address this simple and unassailable fact and how utterly preposterous it makes their entire premise regarding DOJ bias.

If anyone would like to take a shot at explaining this away, have at it.  I'll donate $25 to your favorite charity if you can give me anything approaching a reasonable explanation as to why someone inclined to use his position at DOJ to take down Donald Trump would not have simply leaked this information to the press in the summer of 2016.

It was wrong for Trump to infer the mother was told not to speak, not despicable.  It was also wrong for Mr. Khan to say Trump has never made a sacrifice.
Examples of a Trump's sacrifice for the US that comes remote close to the sactrifice of the Khan's, please.

Just the biggest one. It should be easy to find.

For the life of me I can't understand how this very simple statement from Strozak doesn't put an end to all of this nonsense:

In all this time I've never heard a single GOP politician, conservative pundit or poster on this board or anywhere else address this simple and unassailable fact and how utterly preposterous it makes their entire premise regarding DOJ bias.

If anyone would like to take a shot at explaining this away, have at it.  I'll donate $25 to your favorite charity if you can give me anything approaching a reasonable explanation as to why someone inclined to use his position at DOJ to take down Donald Trump would not have simply leaked this information to the press in the summer of 2016.
He didn't think Hillary was going to lose!@~!@!@~

You are manipulating the quotes of other posters, and you're calling people idiots. Both of these things have been outlawed by the moderators here.

But don't worry, I doubt you will see any punishment for these transgressions because the moderators want to create an illusion of equal justice. So you and some random guy who said "Trumpite" will both be told "Please don't" and the mods will say "See? We punish both sides!"
I am not calling anyone here an idiot.  My quotes have been manipulated many times, including multiple times today.

Examples of a Trump's sacrifice for the US that comes remote close to the sactrifice of the Khan's, please.

Just the biggest one. It should be easy to find.
Sure.  Trump is a billionare with a super model wife living the high life.  He now is hated by half the country because he felt it was more important to make America great again.  Huge sacrifice.

Sure.  Trump is a billionare with a super model wife living the high life.  He now is hated by half the country because he felt it was more important to make America great again.  Huge sacrifice.
Oh goodness. Really?

3 layers of messed up here.

1. The comp was a man who lost his son to defending America in war. That's sacrifice.

2. Trump followers talk about 'hate' all the time; I'm really amazed at the need for believing there is hate to drive this Trump thing.

3. And Trump is making money off this scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh goodness. Really?

3 layers of messed up here.

1. The comp was a man who lost his son to defending America in war. That's sacrifice.

2. Trump followers talk about 'hate' all the time; I'm really amazed at the need for believing there is hate to drive this Trump thing.

3. And Trump is making money off this scam.
I was answering a direct question asking for a sacrifice Trump has made.  He had it great, sacrificed a lot to take the job.

Fair point by Strzok:

The email "there be no there there" where is he is contemplating joining Mueller. 

If he wanted Trump's pelt at all costs, there is no vacillating. 

Now I see why Benghazi went nowhere. Trey Gowdy is surprisingly ineffective. He desperately wants a red meat soundbite, and just keeps flubbing it.
Keep in mind that in Beghazi 1 Gowdy came away with the 'what difference does it make' sound bite with the tired, annoyed Hillary glaring at him. They just want 30 seconds out of this 8-12 hours or whatever this goes that they can run in commercials, for fundraising and on Fox.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who have been only watching MSNBC and CNN they are finally hearing about the incredible bias against Trump in the FBI, including members of Mueller's team.  Seems like a big deal to me, unless, of course, your hatred for Trump and blind partisanship is more important than upholding core American values and fairness.
If you throw out a few other absurd, insulting adjectives, I'm sure people will believe you this time.

Users who are viewing this thread