What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-threatens-pennsylvania-gov-tom-wolf-he-wont-help-covid-hit-state-because-he-didnt-help-his-campaign

It's hard to adequately say how absolutely gobsmacking bonkers disqualifying this should be. Trump would withhold federal help for American citizens because the Governor made him mad. And its not even a top line story for this President. We've become numb. 

President Donald Trump escalated his attacks on Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf on Monday, threatening to not come to the state’s aid as the deadly COVID-19 pandemic continues to plague it. “So Tom Wolf, next time give us a little notice, governor,” Trump said Monday at the Allentown rally appearance, claiming “your governor made it almost impossible for us to find any site” for the event. “And I’ll remember it, Tom. I’m going to remember it, Tom. ‘Hello, Mr. President, this is Gov. Wolf, I need help, I need help.’ You know what? These people are bad.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-threatens-pennsylvania-gov-tom-wolf-he-wont-help-covid-hit-state-because-he-didnt-help-his-campaign

It's hard to adequately say how absolutely gobsmacking bonkers disqualifying this should be. Trump would withhold federal help for American citizens because the Governor made him mad. And its not even a top line story for this President. We've become numb. 

President Donald Trump escalated his attacks on Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf on Monday, threatening to not come to the state’s aid as the deadly COVID-19 pandemic continues to plague it. “So Tom Wolf, next time give us a little notice, governor,” Trump said Monday at the Allentown rally appearance, claiming “your governor made it almost impossible for us to find any site” for the event. “And I’ll remember it, Tom. I’m going to remember it, Tom. ‘Hello, Mr. President, this is Gov. Wolf, I need help, I need help.’ You know what? These people are bad.”
I'd posted this quote of his in the election thread.  How dumb is it to say this a week before the election ...and to say it in a key battleground state like PA?!?

I'd posted this quote of his in the election thread.  How dumb is it to say this a week before the election ...and to say it in a key battleground state like PA?!?
The really dumb part is Biden not capitalizing on it. The Dems should be hammering every media outlet with Trump's quote, with Biden following up with "I promise not to withhold aid from any state. We're in this together."

The really dumb part is Biden not capitalizing on it. The Dems should be hammering every media outlet with Trump's quote, with Biden following up with "I promise not to withhold aid from any state. We're in this together."
He has said things like this before with other governors (and even briefly withheld federal funds for fire relief in California) and people pay attention for that news cycle, then it is quickly forgotten after Trump says something equally outrageous or worse.

“After the election, we’ll get the greatest stimulus package you’ve ever seen,” Trump told reporters outside the White House...

Sure, right along side the middle class tax cuts, new perfect heath care system and completed wall.   Unreal, how can anyone fall for this routine any more.

Oddly favorable business dealings and special breaks given to Trump by the banks related to his Chicago development.  Quality guy here - he get behind on the construction, the bank calls the loan that's due, and he sues them for predatory practices.  Eventually, hundreds of millions of the loans are forgiven (why?), but he doesn't pay taxes on the loan forgiveness due to offsetting losses from his other business interests.  :loco:   

Sounds like his rally in Omaha went great. He left the crowd stranded in freezing weather miles from their cars. Multiple reports of medical issues to Omaha EMS. He bussed them several miles from the parking lot to the tarmac but apparently didn’t have busses to take them back. Great team he has got there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw he was urging voters to change their votes if they've already voted. Does he not understand why we're voting for Biden in the first place?

Saw he was urging voters to change their votes if they've already voted. Does he not understand why we're voting for Biden in the first place?

Sounds like his rally in Omaha went great. He left the crowd stranded in freezing weather miles from their cars. Multiple reports of medical issues to Omaha EMS. He bussed them several miles from the parking lot to the tarmac but apparently didn’t have busses to take them back. Great team he has got there.
That's the micro version of the vision he has for America. Soon we will all be left stranded in the cold.

This administration has been bad for a lot of reasons.  Permanently ruining the concept of a metaphor is one that we're going to be living with for a long time.

Brutal :(

The doctor who Trump re-tweeted who said that sex with demons makes you sick and that hydroxychloroquine cures Covid is speaking at a Trump rally in Texas tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread