What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the whole crying wolf and grasping for every single ridiculous thing to freak out about has numbed the public. And yes the fact they are so old and out of touch.....I mean how have the Dems not locked Pelosi in the basement and hid the key. Along with ole what's his nuts that decided not to go to an inauguration for the first time.....oh wait he forgot it wasn't the first time. Those two referencing tweets is rich. 
The best person I've seen from the Dems on this is Schiff.

:goodposting:

I like this post - a lot.  It's exactly how I feel.  Maybe you should speak for me from now on? :)

I just can't get over the hypocrisy on display here.  I'm waiting for one of you guys to admit it - or even acknowledge it. Maybe then I'll be able to move on.
:lol:   Max, if anybody believes you would ever move on from this thread, I got some ocean front land in Arizona I would like to sell them.

It's the whole crying wolf and grasping for every single ridiculous thing to freak out about has numbed the public. And yes the fact they are so old and out of touch.....I mean how have the Dems not locked Pelosi in the basement and hid the key. Along with ole what's his nuts that decided not to go to an inauguration for the first time.....oh wait he forgot it wasn't the first time. Those two referencing tweets is rich. 
Lol.  Crying wolf?  You're dreaming if you think this is a false alarm.  

And remember, this is just the first 30 days. 

I heard Nancy today. She may be old but she's still twice as smart as nearly anybody on the other side (and ten times as smart as our President). She was also the most effective Speaker since Tip O Neil IMO. Tremendous person, great politician. 
"Tell them you're muslim!".   :lol:

So...we had a few aliases doing what they could to try and make this thread disappear...

Who will set the record for most accounts used in one thread?

All while the house of Trump unravels.

Melania is smart to stay away from this crapshow.

So...we had a few aliases doing what they could to try and make this thread disappear...

If she got caught involved in this she'd be deported. 

A handful of dudes that spend their whole day in a chat room complaining don't qualify as "America" thankfully. Keep fighting the good fight. 
You're probably right.  America will never forgive you.  But we will.  

Last edited by a moderator:

What alias was she using?

Busy day. 

-Ethics inquiry into Kellyanne

-Ethics inquiry into that Mar-a-lago disaster 

-Kellyanne retweeted and posted to a white supremacist (fun!)

-Spicy had another nightmare press conference 

-Conflicting stories from the White House on the timeline  

-Pence got the DOJ warning 11 days after Trump did :lmao:

That's in one day! And it isn't done yet. Just amazing  
And they're just getting their feet wet!

At what point does KAC just tell Trump to F off, and that she's not going out there again to get on camera and get pummeled for his stupid lies?  She looks like a wet, beaten dog. 
She's come this far and was on board with Trump early on, think she's riding it out. 

She is like a Picasso of BS. One of the best out there.

Cry me a river, only 1,434 days left of Trump. Buckle up.

:goodposting:

I like this post - a lot.  It's exactly how I feel.  Maybe you should speak for me from now on? :)

I just can't get over the hypocrisy on display here.  I'm waiting for one of you guys to admit it - or even acknowledge it.  Maybe then I'll be able to move on.
Maybe if you start a thread to discuss that issue, you'll get some takers.  I for one guarantee I'd engage in a different topic on that issue.  Just not in here.

All I see are a bunch of people who claimed Trump had no chance... still pretending they have the finger on the pulse of American politics.

Turn off your TVs!!!

She's come this far and was on board with Trump early on, think she's riding it out. 

She is like a Picasso of BS. One of the best out there.
Not at all. Picasso wouldn't be as widely mocked and transparent. She just refuses to budge off of her talking points. But makes no effort to reconcile them to reality. And she's not even that iron-willed. Looks like it's already taking its toll bigly.

NBC News ‏@NBCNews  3m3 minutes ago

More

JUST IN: Sources tell NBC News that VP Pence was informed of DOJ warning about Flynn 11 days after White House and Pres. Trump knew

Pence must be livid after being lied to and trotted out on national television to defend Flynn.  Not that I feel any sympathy for him... He's a POS that hitched his wagon to an even bigger POS.

WTF???

I did vote for him. And in March of last year, you called him a traitor and wrote that you were embarrassed that you ever supported him. What a complete clown act you are! 

:lmao:
:bs:  you voted for him . Totally bs. 

And on the 2nd part this is also :bs:   .

B ####### S. Never said that , go have pigeonboy check his notebook. I did say Mitt embarrassed himself with his silly little stunt  much like 90% of the Obama butt boys here have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread