What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tick ####### tock:

Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?action=Click&contentCollection=BreakingNews&contentID=64914123&pgtype=Homepage

Game.Set.Match

Wait..didn't you say "Bye now" like 3 pages ago?  When are you actually going to leave?  We're kind of all waiting for you to go.  Like now.
To Beaver?  No...you see my repsinse to such trolls that wish to only complain about posters will be to give them that once chance to discuss the topic.  I never claimed I was leaving the topic.

RW first...then Cleaver oh sorry...today's it's been fla\/\/ed (and a brief appearance from the football fairy too)

Each had a ####...proved they are only in here to troll.

I won't reply to them any longer.

I doubt I will with you either but figured I'd reply to your question.

and don't say all...you speak for maybe a few trolls...hardly the rest of the board or thread Max...that much is quite clear.

Republicans block Dem effort to get Trump's tax returns

On Tuesday, committee Democrats tried to amend a routine annual oversight plan to insert a provision that called for obtaining Trump's tax returns. Republicans blocked it on a straight party-line vote, 23-15.

Committee Chairman Kevin Brady, R-Texas, said the panel should only use its power to ensure that tax laws are being administered properly — not to investigate the president.

http://bigstory.ap.org/418d4c32d280412aba4f64711950b4e3?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

- There are a lot of committees and a several investigations, and this is really isn't W&M's job, so I can't say I disagree with Brady here, but by any means necessary those tax returns should be gotten.

Last edited by a moderator:
To Beaver?  No...you see my repsinse to such trolls that wish to only complain about posters will be to give them that once chance to discuss the topic.  I never claimed I was leaving the topic.

RW first...then Cleaver oh sorry...today's it's been fla\/\/ed (and a brief appearance from the football fairy too)

and don't say all...you speak for maybe a few trolls...hardly the rest of the board or thread Max...that much is quite clear.
I've spent 30 minutes responding to posts in here about Trump, the election, the rigged DNC primary, etc....  and you claim I'm here to troll?  Go have a beer and chill out you're losing your mind.  But thanks for agreeing to stop responding to me.  I expect you to keep your word.

This is the huge banana.

Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

The officials said that one of the advisers picked up on the calls was Paul Manafort, who was Mr. Trump’s campaign chairman for several months last year and had worked as a political consultant in Russia and Ukraine. The officials declined to identify the other Trump associates on the calls.

The call logs and intercepted communications are part of a larger trove of information that the F.B.I. is sifting through as it investigates the links between Mr. Trump’s associates and the Russian government, as well as the D.N.C. hack, according to federal law enforcement officials. As part of its inquiry, the F.B.I. has obtained banking and travel records and conducted interviews, the officials said.
-> Comey is BACK, babeee!.

Last edited by a moderator:

nd don't say all...you speak for maybe a few trolls...hardly the rest of the board or thread Max...that much is quite clear.
You guys heard it right here:  you have ONE chance to get into the Kingdom of Sho or you'll be banished to his Do Not Reply list.  I repeat:  ONE chance.

timschochet said:
Nobody voted for Trump in this forum. ####### nobody. 

Its got to be up to 90% at this point. 
Fwiw, if I did I'd tell you. Are people (in your lil world I guess) afraid to admit who they voted for? What's your hangup with this ?

liberals

- invalidating election results through electoral college manipulation
- Creating blacklists to censor critical, outside the mainstream, media
- Openly calling for, engaging in, and defending political violence
- Advocating for judicial activists overturning decisive democratic mandates (not new, but now wide out in the open from the same people who complain about disenfranchisement)
- Unabashedly declaring war on the white working class, as well as white women, for voting their conscience
- Engaging in a more extreme McCarthyite witchhunt without a Communist menace to back it up
- Declaring any effort to enforce any sort of immigration restriction to be unconstitutional and illegal (thereby placing themselves far to the Left of people like Merkel)
- Encouraging a deep state coup, after decades of railing against the CIA
Unashamedly engaging in a conspiracy to derail the President consisting of (almost) every major media conglomerate, hundreds of NGOs, and most major corporations (what the Old Left sociologist C. Wright Mills called the "power elite")

So when this administration goes down because it only ever got there in the first place through nefarious means, assisted by a hostile foreign government, do we get a do-over, or are we stuck with Paul Ryan?

Explain to me why DWS resigned.  I'm not disputing the vote count.
If you are not disputing the vote count, than the vote outcome was not rigged, which means Democratic voters overwhelmingly preferred Hillary. Whatever partisanship DWS showed towards Hillary didn't force these 3.7 more Democrats to cast their votes for Hillary over Bernie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread