What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

this brohan needs your help (1 Viewer)

SWC seems to have quite a loyal fan club.   :lol:
Have a fake football team this season named "BROmingos".  🏆

I'm pretty sure this is what swc was referring to in the original post

England fans help Jesus retrieve his ball.

I must have watched it 20x when it came out. Classic.
🤣 When security saw multiple Hulkamaniacs running their way they knew it was time to eat their vitamins and give the ball back.

El Floppo said:
:thumbup:

I googled the everloving crap out of popes, devils fans, soccer/football. bupkis. CRICKET.
I googled "pope costume soccer fans" then clicked on videos. It was on the second page. I remembered it well and knew what I was looking for, so it was easy to spot.

• Love
Reactions: SWC
SWC said:
it was like there were groups of fans in a crowd who were all dressed the same for instance there was one group that i thought was a group of priests or something and then a group of jesus and maybe a group of devils and so on and they were all running around not fighting or anything but just generally being ridiculous and the announcer was calling it like it was game action maybe during a break it was pretty funny but now even if someone finds it im sure it will be a let down given all the hype take that to the bank brohans 

The next time you go to a Bucks game you should have a large group all wearing Paul Mokeski jerseys. 

cosjobs said:
I'm pretty sure this is what swc was referring to in the original post

England fans help Jesus retrieve his ball.

I must have watched it 20x when it came out. Classic.
yes brohan this is it you are the brohan of the year you can put that in your signature and be proud to have solved this riddle for the benefit of all the ffa take that to the bank brochacho

I've been meaning to thank the old SWC'er and this seems as good a place as any.  The other week my daughter randomly called me Broseph for no reason and we started trading Bro names.  I reeled off like 8 Brohans, Bromigos, Brosephus, and Brochachos and then told her to take that to the bank when she gave up.  

I think she was impressed which never happens. Thanks @SWC :thumbup:

I've been meaning to thank the old SWC'er and this seems as good a place as any.  The other week my daughter randomly called me Broseph for no reason and we started trading Bro names.  I reeled off like 8 Brohans, Bromigos, Brosephus, and Brochachos and then told her to take that to the bank when she gave up.  

This is so awesome.

:lmao:

next time hit her with brosieden king of the brocean or tell her your favorite snack is brotato chips anyhow i am glad to have helped out swc winning hearts and minds one brohan at a time take that to the bank 

Thank you.
harry i thought we were cool and i loved learning about how fast a harry frogfish actually eats stuff from you but hey man i know i aint everyones cup of tea and i guess like my main man sawyer brown said some girls dont like boys like me but some girls do take that to the bank brochacho 

swc winning hearts and minds one brohan at a time take that to the bank 
I will never forget my first encounter with ol swcer see im a viking fan and he posted something in a game thread or vikings thread that supported the packas and i responded all snarky like he had brain damage or something cuz in my opinion all packa fans are brain damaged and he was proving me correct and then later i realized that ol swcer was just bein himself and i can't fault anyone for just bein themselves cuz i do the same thing but i can fault someone for bein a packa fan cuz that's a choice and its a bad one but anyway i try hard to walk the path of the brohan even tho i fail sometimes when i talk to packa fans and trumpers but never swc cuz even tho he can be kinda hard to read his posts show hes a good dude and if i wanna walk the path of the brohan i gotta follow him and thats ok by me

I will never forget my first encounter with ol swcer see im a viking fan and he posted something in a game thread or vikings thread that supported the packas and i responded all snarky like he had brain damage or something cuz in my opinion all packa fans are brain damaged and he was proving me correct and then later i realized that ol swcer was just bein himself and i can't fault anyone for just bein themselves cuz i do the same thing but i can fault someone for bein a packa fan cuz that's a choice and its a bad one but anyway i try hard to walk the path of the brohan even tho i fail sometimes when i talk to packa fans and trumpers but never swc cuz even tho he can be kinda hard to read his posts show hes a good dude and if i wanna walk the path of the brohan i gotta follow him and thats ok by me
schtick ain't for everyone......

harry i thought we were cool and i loved learning about how fast a harry frogfish actually eats stuff from you but hey man i know i aint everyones cup of tea and i guess like my main man sawyer brown said some girls dont like boys like me but some girls do take that to the bank brochacho 
Sorry man, it just never seems to stop is all.  But I will meet you in the middle, brochacho.  Intiendos o no?

• Thanks
Reactions: SWC

Users who are viewing this thread