What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is funny. (1 Viewer)

Phillies starter Roy Halladay presented each of his teammates with a Baume and Mercier watch to commemorate his May 29 perfect game against Florida. Each was personalized and included box score on the back of the face. The watches came in a wooden box that included a message: " We did it together. Thanks, Roy Halladay ."

koby925 said:
Phillies starter Roy Halladay presented each of his teammates with a Baume and Mercier watch to commemorate his May 29 perfect game against Florida. Each was personalized and included box score on the back of the face. The watches came in a wooden box that included a message: " We did it together. Thanks, Roy Halladay ."
There is defense required.

koby925 said:
I don't get it.

koby925 said:
I don't get it.
I think the joke is it sounds like Halladay and the other guys "did it". You know...the sex.

koby925 said:
I don't get it.
I think the joke is it sounds like Halladay and the other guys "did it". You know...the sex.
Man, people really need to pay attention to the thread title.

:lmao: And drunk girls are awesome, but that's fake right? Only the bride is injured?

There are some hotties in that video though. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread