What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Titans at Colts** (+2.5, 43) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Tough game to figure.
Titans seem better than I thought,then they aren't,then they are.
Colts seem better than I thought,then they aren't.
J.T. is back with a contract extension and say he "feels great". Good enough for me...

Colts- 29
Titans- 24

This is going to be a fun game to watch
1st time we see JT and ARich united in the back field although the Colts say it will be about a 50/50 split with Moss today
How that impacts ARich both positively and perhaps negatively when he gets inside the red zone although I'm not sure how JT will take away from his own running skills

Looking forward to this one. lot of folks on the ARich tip today

Last edited:
Every other week for Titans of Kelly calling a "look at me" offense or classic Titans give it to Henry offense.
Sadly this is a Kelly week.
There's absolutely good calls and creative calls but they run out and he's shown his hand so much that the second half is brutal.
That is exactly how this is shaping up.
So frustrating to see his ego as a HOF back is on the field

I don't think I've seen any touch from Richardson. He can't fire everything. Eventually it'll be tipped and an INT. He's gotta relax

Nice throw to Downs
Pathetic defense. He had all day and clearly was looking deep. The DBs couldn't get there with that much warning?

That was dumb but 17 yard loss for intentional grounding would have been a 17 yard loss on a sack

At the last minute I started Taylor over Waddle in one league and Aaron Jones in another.

At the last minute I started Taylor over Waddle in one league and Aaron Jones in another.
The Titans have a top run D and should have a top pass D but haven't. Still...weird choice given the opponent ranking

If you throw a backwards pass out of bounds for -17, where do the yards come off in the box score? Certainly team rushing, but any individual rushing stats?

The Titans have a top run D and should have a top pass D but haven't. Still...weird choice given the opponent ranking
Yeah, fell victim to emotion. Thought Taylor would be fired up in front of the home crowd, couldn’t stand the thought of waiting this long then seeing him go off on my bench.

Waddle hadn’t done jack so far and Jones boned me hard last week, plus he’s questionable on Monday night.

Had Taylor been in there it would’ve been him with the 50 yard TD and I’d be ecstatic.

Reactions: Bri
I hate starting guys against Tennessee. Just not enough possessions. Bunch of 3 yards and a cloud of useless minutes.

Richardson down and looks like a bad shoulder injury..

The Colts still trying to run him out of the league RG3 style.

Well crap AR. Moss having a good game and Taylor back but they call a run play for him and now he’s dinged up.

bad shoulder injury how?

Can't get the game down there in Florida. Apparently it's essential that all 459 TVs be on the Dolphins. I mean I get it, your team has been gutter runoff for the last few decades but... 😂

bad shoulder injury how?

Can't get the game down there in Florida. Apparently it's essential that all 459 TVs be on the Dolphins. I mean I get it, your team has been gutter runoff for the last few decades but... 😂
He got tackled (cleanly) and just landed on his back then quickly like ouch and tapping his shoulder.
Looked like how someone acts when it pops out

With not one, but TWO outstanding RBs on their roster why in the WORLD would the Colts call a run play for the QB, knowing he was just injured 2 weeks ago? Unbelievable.

bad shoulder injury how?

He got tackled (cleanly) and just landed on his back then quickly like ouch and tapping his shoulder.
Looked like how someone acts when it pops out
Thanks , @Bri

Reactions: Bri
With not one, but TWO outstanding RBs on their roster why in the WORLD would the Colts call a run play for the QB, knowing he was just injured 2 weeks ago? Unbelievable.
Minshew-
I don't think it was. Landry spun past his man inside (dopey choice of moves) and Minshew then had an easy lane he had to take.

Richardson-
He's Richardson, ya gotta call runs for him. If not why have him on the roster? He is what he is.

Unsure which play you're referring to.

4th and 1 should have been a field goal. Top D, up 4, take the points

"it's back in but he's out"
I guess that's his shoulder got popped back in.

If so, he's out a few weeks as that's a frustrating injury for anyone nevermind a QB

I wonder if Irsay is going to drink too much and tweet they may have paid the wrong back

Yep fantasy football in a nutshell everyone benching Moss and playing Taylor all over. Nightmare

3rd game this season ARich won't finish the game?

That's a problem I wold think if you put stock in this guy
Dang, he's the hottest thing right now

ARich
5 points in my leagues

Wow!
That is sobering for anyone that might be flipping between him and say Justin Fields
How many folks traded 42 points for 5 today, OMGoodness are there going to be some sore folks tonight

The good news is BOGO Big Macs tomorrow on the McDonalds app with the Colts 1H FG.

On a serious note, Spears seems to cut into Henry’s plying time every week. He had a nice TD in the 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread