What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** TNF on Amazon Prime - San Fran 9-4 at Seattle 7-6 (+3.5, 43) ** NFC West Showdown (1 Viewer)

❤️ them continually talking how awful Russ is and Hawks currently owning the #2 pick because of that awful trade.

Let's Fly.
Denver F’d themselves, and the NFC West for years. What a stupid, insane trade.
Strong disagree that it was stupid or insane. It was a perceived franchise QB for a team who hasn't had one in 8 years, and their best QB in the meantime was arguably Trevor Siemien. They had the defense in place, they had the OL, and skill position players in place, they just needed a QB.

It just went poorly, as they hired an awful HC, Wilson underachieved, and they suffered an incredible number of injuries including a potential Pro bowl RB, and 80% of the OL.

I guarantee there wasn't a single person on the planet, who thought that would turn into a top-5 draft pick.

❤️ them continually talking how awful Russ is and Hawks currently owning the #2 pick because of that awful trade.

Let's Fly.
Strong disagree that it was stupid or insane. It was a perceived franchise QB for a team who hasn't had one in 8 years, and their best QB in the meantime was arguably Trevor Siemien. They had the defense in place, they had the OL, and skill position players in place, they just needed a QB.

It just went poorly, as they hired an awful HC, Wilson underachieved, and they suffered an incredible number of injuries including a potential Pro bowl RB, and 80% of the OL.

I guarantee there wasn't a single person on the planet, who thought that would turn into a top-5 draft pick.
In concept it was great.

That they targeted Russell Wilson, who’s looked washed, is the stupid and insane part.

Let's Fly.

In concept it was great.

That they targeted Russell Wilson, who’s looked washed, is the stupid and insane part.
He didn't look washed though. He had an injury effected season in 2021, where he was still a very good QB once he was healthy. Frankly, I'd argue he's still not washed (though not worth the price tag obviously) he's more a victim of an inept play caller.

Charvarius Ward out with a head i jury and is being evaluated for a concussion. Jenoris Jackrabbit Jenkins was in for Ward that last series.

Let's Fly.

In concept it was great.

He didn't look washed though. He had an injury effected season in 2021, where he was still a very good QB once he was healthy. Frankly, I'd argue he's still not washed (though not worth the price tag obviously) he's more a victim of an inept play caller.
I thought he looked somewhat washed before the injury. He was sluggish trying to roll out & had very little success with it.

I had hopes (for FF) that it was more about Seattle’s line. It wasn’t.

Users who are viewing this thread