What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** TNF on Amazon Prime - San Fran 9-4 at Seattle 7-6 (+3.5, 43) ** NFC West Showdown (1 Viewer)

Gotta punt it back here, and hope for another 3 and out or a turnover

Geno is being a little too trusting of his OL right now.

One of the Seahawks beat writers was saying Geno was going to get $30m/yr this offseason. Maybe the Niners games haven’t been representative but I’m not seeing it.

So Aiyuk's just never gonna be a thing, right? I know game script and all, but 3 targets with no Deebo is pathetic.

Huh? He's having the best year of his career and Woolen is covering him tonight.
Kind of my point. The "best year of his career" is pretty meh, and while Woolen is good, he's a rookie.

Nice drop.
Dont know what to tell you. SF isn't a team that produces big WR stats.

So Aiyuk's just never gonna be a thing, right? I know game script and all, but 3 targets with no Deebo is pathetic.

Huh? He's having the best year of his career and Woolen is covering him tonight.
Kind of my point. The "best year of his career" is pretty meh, and while Woolen is good, he's a rookie.

Nice drop.
Dont know what to tell you. SF isn't a team that produces big WR stats.
Well then you should have just said "No, he's never gonna be a thing".

Users who are viewing this thread