What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** TNF on Prime Video - Bengals at Ravens*** (-3.5 46) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Ravens will open up a two score lead into the fourth quarter then The Bengals will rally and win the game on a last play field goal.
I don't see how this plays out any other way.
I don't see one of those Thursday Night "looks like players are running in the mud" type of game.
A lot on the line with division rivals trying to keep pace with The Cleveland Browns. YES! THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!
I think the winner scores 30 or better,so...

Second Best NFL Team in Ohio- 30
Best NFL Team in Maryland- 27

All I really care about is that we have no player injuries and the Ravens stop scoring rushing tds with rbs in the red zone.

Should be a fun game.

Ravens 31
Bengals 27

Bengals D will be hurting without Hendrickson and Hubbard. Not expecting a Bengals win.

Hendrickson was limited in practice but all videos i've seen he looks good. He is on that Superman healing.

Hubbard and Higgins not so much, they didn't practice and not looking good to play.

This is a huge divisional game. If the Bengals lose they are going to have a real uphill climb to make the playoffs. The Ravens need the win to keep atop the AFC North.

:popcorn:

Texans game was a wake up call for the Bengals imo, they were riding high after winning 4 straight, 2 of those being 49ers on the road and Bills. Plus the Bengals were timid with Chase going into the game, not sure what they were going to get from him if anything from his injured back. Bengals get back on track with their first division win.

Bengals win...Bengals 34 Ravens 28

Baltimore 7-3...CIN, @LAC, BYE, LAR at JAX, at SF, MIA, PIT...At least 4 of these are strong Playoff contenders and a couple others are fighting to get in.
They might be lucky to finish 11-6, 10-7 could easily be their final record.

Cleveland 6-3...PIT, at Den at LAR, JAX, CHI, at Hou, NYJ, at Cin...With a healthy Watson they could have moved to 9-3 before JAX. Bears and Jets would have looked easy
I have them at about 9-7 now before they see the Bengals, likely a 9-8 finish unless they get lucky.

Pittsburgh 6-3...at Cle, at Cin, AZ, NE, at Ind, CIN, at Sea, At Bal...They might be Cleveland this week and they are gonna need it before an epic collapse. Cin is 2 losses, AZ with Murray is a different and then road games at Seattle and Baltimore to close the season.
9-8 seems in play but just out of respect for Tomlin I might say 10-7, it's crazy how they are winning games right now.

Cincinnati 5-4... at Bal, PIT, at Jax, IND, MN, at Pit, at KC CLE...Not an easy schedule to end the season and they could be 5-5 after tomorrow night.
I have the Bengals finishing 10-7 right now.

BAL 11-6
CIN 10-7
PIT 9-8
CLE 9-8

I don't see how the joe burrow dog-n-pony show can keep up with the legit Ravens team. Bungles are chumps. they're an average team up one week down the next. They have significant injuries. a woefully bad defense, they lack the ability to sack opposing QBs, they have no WRs and chase's back is still an issue probably will be for the remainder of the season, that stuff doesn't go away overnight.
Bengals are another Bills team roller coaster ride of fecklessness and moments of brilliance and the uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory at any time. Ravens are home, Bungles are listing badly to port, the ship is about to sink.

Pittsburgh 6-3...at Cle, at Cin, AZ, NE, at Ind, CIN, at Sea, At Bal...They might be Cleveland this week and they are gonna need it before an epic collapse. Cin is 2 losses, AZ with Murray is a different and then road games at Seattle and Baltimore to close the season.
9-8 seems in play but just out of respect for Tomlin I might say 10-7, it's crazy how they are winning games right now.

I was going to say that this is the week that the Pittsburgh offense finally outgains their opponent, but rethinking it, I’m not that sure.

It will be really embarrassing if DTR/Ford/Hunt outperforms Pickett/Harris/Warren, but certainly possible.

Tight game coming. A lot of frustration for Chase owners as the Ravens focus on taking him out of the game with coverages. Fire up your Trenton Irwins?

Oof.

Ravens win a tight one 24-20.

I believe in Joe Burrow
He looked rather testy after the game on Sunday, he looked like he was above the media and you know what...HE IS!!!

I don't care who he throws it at tonight, he'll find his Tight Ends if he must but Joe Burrow is winning this football game tonight
They lost 27-24 last time
They win 27-24 tonight

That's my afternoon hot take

Ravens fan. No Marlon Humphrey at CB and no Ronnie Stanley at LT making real nervous ROS/long as their out, hoping they come out tonight make me look paranoid for saying this tho

Go Ravens

Bengals Inactives
  • WR Tee Higgins
  • LB Devin Harper,
  • C Trey Hill
  • OL Jackson Carman
  • WR Andrei Iosivas
  • DE Sam Hubbard
Ravens:
  • LT Ronnie Stanley
  • CB Marlon Humphrey
  • ILB Trenton Simpson
  • QB Josh Johnson (3rd QB)
  • G Sala Aumavae-Laulu
  • DE Broderick Washington

I'm not a fan of either team, but since a meteor strike is unlikely, one of them has to win.
My gut says Ravens in a laugher.
Fade me accordingly...

I think the Bengals are gonna have a real tough time against the Ravens offense. The running game, Andrews, and Flowers are a lot to deal with for a team with really only 1 strong defender, and he's playing hurt.

I also think the Ravens D contains Chase and makes someone else beat them , and I'm not sure there is that guy without Higgins.

Bold call maybe, but I like the Ravens in a blowout. 38-10.

The Bengals need a win so bad it’s hard for me to pick against them. But I think they are too banged up and have already dug themselves too deep in a hole. I’ll take Bal 26-21, with the Bengals second guessing themselves for not kicking a FG earlier in the game instead of going for a 4th down play that backfires later.

I think the Bengals are gonna have a real tough time against the Ravens offense. The running game, Andrews, and Flowers are a lot to deal with for a team with really only 1 strong defender, and he's playing hurt.

I also think the Ravens D contains Chase and makes someone else beat them , and I'm not sure there is that guy without Higgins.

Ravens can't seem to close out teams after the choke of the year vs Browns I wouldn't assume anything with the Ravens. Ditto with Bengals.

Ravens can't seem to close out teams after the choke of the year vs Browns I wouldn't assume anything with the Ravens. Ditto with Bengals.
I would disagree with that narrative. I think that was just a last week thing. They certainly had no trouble closing out Seattle and Detroit.

Just going over the checklist tonight
2 oz of Reposado during the pregame, ☑️
Half a gummy for the Mrs, ✅
One and One Half gummy for MoP ✅✅
"Where can a Middle Aged Gen X'er Go For Some Fun in This Town?"
-Double IPA, Evil Twin-NYC, Brooklyn

I just want to watch a good game, would prefer Cincinnati win just to confuse things even more but I would be lying if I said I haven't been impressed with the Ravens of late
Tonight is a TNF worth watching IMO, hope it's as entertaining as I expect.

Last edited:

I would disagree with that narrative. I think that was just a last week thing. They certainly had no trouble closing out Seattle and Detroit.
True but when Bengals were much worse Ravens beat them by 3 week 2. They also got beat by Colts and Steelers.

Just going over the checklist tonight
2 oz of Reposado during the pregame, ☑️
Half a gummy for the Mrs, ✅
One and One Half gummy for MoP ✅✅
"Where can a Middle Aged Gen X'er Go For Some Fun in This Town?"
-Double IPA, Evil Twin-NYC, Brooklyn

I just want to watch a good game, would prefer Cincinnati win just to confuse things even more but I would be lying if I said I haven't been impressed with the ravens of late
Tonight is a TNF worth watching IMO, hope it's as entertaining as I expect.
Need some evil twin in the Boston area.

Users who are viewing this thread