What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** TNF on Prime Video - Bengals at Ravens*** (-3.5 46) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Man, if Burrow misses time and with the FF playoffs around the corner, is Chase even startable with Browning as QB if you have another option available.

Most will say yeah, never bench him, but I think its a legit question.
I've been trotting out Garrett Wilson every week. Similar situation. It's bad, but not as bad as I figured. Chase is probably better and so is Browning.

Man, if Burrow misses time and with the FF playoffs around the corner, is Chase even startable with Browning as QB if you have another option available.

I've been trotting out Garrett Wilson every week. Similar situation. It's bad, but not as bad as I figured. Chase is probably better and so is Browning.
I wouldn't assume either of the bolded.

Chase wouldn't be the target hog Wilson is, and its very possible a UDFA going into year 5 is probably worse than a guy (as big of a bust as he's been) who has been starting for most of the last 3 seasons.

If Burrow is out (and Higgins is back) its gonna hard to rank Chase as a top-24 WR.

I wouldn't assume either of the bolded.

Chase wouldn't be the target hog Wilson is, and its very possible a UDFA going into year 5 is probably worse than a guy (as big of a bust as he's been) who has been starting for most of the last 3 seasons.

If Burrow is out (and Higgins is back) its gonna hard to rank Chase as a top-24 WR.
Fair enough. However, with respect to Chase, I meant that he is a more talented WR. But you are correct that unlike Wilson, there are other good to excellent receivers on his team. Of course, for fantasy, that consideration is huge.

Between Watson going down for the year, Andrews down for the year, and Burrow being a major question mark, everything's coming up roses for the Steelers, who are probably the worst team in the division when everyone is healthy.

Baltimore 7-3...CIN, @LAC, BYE, LAR at JAX, at SF, MIA, PIT...At least 4 of these are strong Playoff contenders and a couple others are fighting to get in.
They might be lucky to finish 11-6, 10-7 could easily be their final record.

Cleveland 6-3...PIT, at Den at LAR, JAX, CHI, at Hou, NYJ, at Cin...With a healthy Watson they could have moved to 9-3 before JAX. Bears and Jets would have looked easy
I have them at about 9-7 now before they see the Bengals, likely a 9-8 finish unless they get lucky.

Pittsburgh 6-3...at Cle, at Cin, AZ, NE, at Ind, CIN, at Sea, At Bal...They might be Cleveland this week and they are gonna need it before an epic collapse. Cin is 2 losses, AZ with Murray is a different and then road games at Seattle and Baltimore to close the season.
9-8 seems in play but just out of respect for Tomlin I might say 10-7, it's crazy how they are winning games right now.

Cincinnati 5-4... at Bal, PIT, at Jax, IND, MN, at Pit, at KC CLE...Not an easy schedule to end the season and they could be 5-5 after tomorrow night.
I have the Bengals finishing 10-7 right now.

BAL 11-6
CIN 10-7
PIT 9-8
CLE 9-8

You forgot. The Steelers are blessed this year. No DeShawn this week and in all likelihood no Burrow next week. They are going to be 8-3.

Baltimore 7-3...CIN, @LAC, BYE, LAR at JAX, at SF, MIA, PIT...At least 4 of these are strong Playoff contenders and a couple others are fighting to get in.

Cleveland 6-3...PIT, at Den at LAR, JAX, CHI, at Hou, NYJ, at Cin...With a healthy Watson they could have moved to 9-3 before JAX. Bears and Jets would have looked easy
I have them at about 9-7 now before they see the Bengals, likely a 9-8 finish unless they get lucky.

Pittsburgh 6-3...at Cle, at Cin, AZ, NE, at Ind, CIN, at Sea, At Bal...They might be Cleveland this week and they are gonna need it before an epic collapse. Cin is 2 losses, AZ with Murray is a different and then road games at Seattle and Baltimore to close the season.
9-8 seems in play but just out of respect for Tomlin I might say 10-7, it's crazy how they are winning games right now.

Cincinnati 5-4... at Bal, PIT, at Jax, IND, MN, at Pit, at KC CLE...Not an easy schedule to end the season and they could be 5-5 after tomorrow night.

BAL 11-6
CIN 10-7
PIT 9-8
CLE 9-8

You forgot. The Steelers are blessed this year. No DeShawn this week and in all likelihood no Burrow next week. They are going to be 8-3.
A worse version of last year's MN Vikings. Total smoke and mirrors.

BAL 11-6
CIN 10-7
PIT 9-8
CLE 9-8

A worse version of last year's MN Vikings. Total smoke and mirrors.
Smoke and mirrors is the title of our team thread. We are not delusional. We know the team is not as good as the record. It’s nice to have good luck for a change. Even when the Steelers had the Ben, Bell, AB trio, key injuries before/in the playoffs derailed their chances every single year.

Users who are viewing this thread