What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** TNF on Prime Video - Bengals at Ravens*** (-3.5 46) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Charissa Thompson getting dragged so hard on Twitter tonight
She's right. No one cares. They care now that she admitted she made stuff up cause no one cares.

But she's right
That's BS. You can voice your own opinion but as a media reporter you absolutely cannot start making up false information that others have said. If you get nothing from a coach, move along with something else, you do not make up false information.

needs some practice but good on Lamar for avoiding the hits he was getting a little to Andrew luck lately

Man, if Burrow misses time and with the FF playoffs around the corner, is Chase even startable with Browning as QB if you have another option available.

Most will say yeah, never bench him, but I think its a legit question.

Is Lamar drunk?

For a guy that is so super athletic I've never seen a guy slip and stumble so much.
I could be wrong I honestly think dudes been so fast his whole like he’s used to being able to get out of bounds and isn’t good at sliding

Now with a sore ankle he can’t and he’s gonna need to learn

Is Lamar drunk?

For a guy that is so super athletic I've never seen a guy slip and stumble so much.
I could be wrong I honestly think dudes been so fast his whole like he’s used to being able to get out of bounds and isn’t good at sliding

Now with a sore ankle he can’t and he’s gonna need to learn
Reminds me RG3 not being able to slide right cut his career short.

Man, if Burrow misses time and with the FF playoffs around the corner, is Chase even startable with Browning as QB if you have another option available.

Most will say yeah, never bench him, but I think it’s a legit question.
Will shutup not trying to hog the chat but ravens at essentially 2nd team backfield last couple drives too it’s a valid concern

Charissa Thompson getting dragged so hard on Twitter tonight
She's right. No one cares. They care now that she admitted she made stuff up cause no one cares.

But she's right
That's BS. You can voice your own opinion but as a media reporter you absolutely cannot start making up false information that others have said. If you get nothing from a coach, move along with something else, you do not make up false information.
Can't believe no coach ever called her out by saying " I never talked to her. How can she quote me?"

Bengals get a ten day break, then 5 straight games they are favorites. Right onto a KC game.

They def have the guns and schedule to run the table. 10 days ago, they were the hottest team in the league.

Had Beckham sitting in several lineups but pulled all but 1 at last minute tonight. Cursed.

Users who are viewing this thread