What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Prime Video - Ravens at Buccaneers (-2, 46.5) (2 Viewers)

If Likely were available in your leagues...he won't be for long

Andrews in street clothes, something is really bad with him right now, I think he might mis a couple games but I'm not a doctor

It's funny because Oliver was cutting into Likely's snaps bigtime. Looks like Likely was Andrews' direct replacement and Oliver the other guy in 2 TE sets, so Andrews had to be off the field in order for Likely to regain his snap share. Which wasn't goign to happen much unless Andrews needed a breather/hurt.

Why is Brady throwing it into the flat every play call? Maybe deploy Evans and Godwin or anyone that can run a post pattern maybe?
Stretch the field perhaps?
It looks like the entire Ravens team is on the field right now, all of them

If Likely were available in your leagues...he won't be for long

Andrews in street clothes, something is really bad with him right now, I think he might mis a couple games but I'm not a doctor
Picked him up early this evening and was gonna play till they announced Andrews active. Love that he's out of small local Coastal Carolina

It's funny because Oliver was cutting into Likely's snaps bigtime. Looks like Likely was Andrews' direct replacement and Oliver the other guy in 2 TE sets, so Andrews had to be off the field in order for Likely to regain his snap share. Which wasn't goign to happen much unless Andrews needed a breather/hurt.

crosspost from his player thread:

Josh Oliver has 161 snaps but only 49 routes run. Likely has 85 RR on only 123 snaps - 69.1% route participation. For reference, Andrews has 210 RR on 370 snaps - 56.8%.

First glance, Likely WK7 had only 6 snaps, 3 RR, 1 target. But with no Andrews he'll be the move TE. Andrews has 270 snaps in the slot or outside. Similarly, Likely has 90 snaps at WR and only 30 inline. There's some risk but Baltimore is not going to abandon their bread n butter TE usage, it's integral to what they do.

Users who are viewing this thread