What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF on Prime Video - Ravens at Buccaneers (-2, 46.5) (1 Viewer)

Strange game. Brady made a great throw on the deep ball to Evans, but looked awful on the next two passes. He is trying his best, but Father Time appears to be winning more often than not now. And his body language is terrible. He literally looks like he is ready to burst into tears at any time. Weird to see, to be honest.

Al Michaels just compared Tom Brady to Mona Lisa
I thought he was making a joke about these nutjobs who keep throwing food on famous paintings in Europe lately.
Yes he was but he said that the defender avoided contact although it appeared Brady took a shot going to the ground. He said he wouldn't want to hit Brady because it would be like throwing an egg on the Mona Lisa, I thought that's what I heard

He said he wouldn't want to hit Brady because it would be like throwing an egg on the Mona Lisa, I thought that's what I heard

Yeah, that's current events. Climate change activists are going to various museums and throwing stuff on famous paintings to make a point. It's gross.

Ravens have led every game by double digits, including Buffalo

If they get healthy and Roman just runs the F’ing ball I feel like they’re a Super Bowl contender. But they could also end up 9-8

Users who are viewing this thread