What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***TNF on Prime Video - Seahawks 6-5 at Cowboys 8-3*** (-9, 47) 8:15 (2 Viewers)

Wow.

I take that back. Dallas's D is really, really suspect. Wait until we see what the Eagles do to it. Oof.

NFCCG is still overwhelmingly SF/PHI as heavy favorites.

In Philly Dallas held the Eagles under 300 yards and put up over 400. It was a tough dumb loss, but they outplayed Philly on the road. Just choked at the key moment. SF is the killer in this conference, no doubt in my mind. As to Dallas D tonight, just an emotionless effort. It's happened a couple times, and it's an issue, but this ain't the same D I've watched many times this season.

I’m not watching the game, but this seems like an unusual amount of penalties being called on Seattle… deserved?

Yeah they’ve gone back to their old commit as many penalties as you can so they maybe stop calling them.

The refs have held strong. Lol
more like "if in doubt throw the flag"
no egregious misses or calls, but a lot of soft calls

I don’t see it your way. I think the refs have earned their money tonight. Seattle is clearly pushing the envelope.

Wow.

I take that back. Dallas's D is really, really suspect. Wait until we see what the Eagles do to it. Oof.

In Philly Dallas held the Eagles under 300 yards and put up over 400. It was a tough dumb loss, but they outplayed Philly on the road. Just choked at the key moment. SF is the killer in this conference, no doubt in my mind. As to Dallas D tonight, just an emotionless effort. It's happened a couple times, and it's an issue, but this ain't the same D I've watched many times this season.

That and SF/Seattle are division rivals and familiar with each other.

Wow.

Plural. Catch short of the goal line, Dak stepping out on the 2-point conversion and throwing short on the final play.

Goody - Cowboys DST at -1 for me
Wtf you doing? Dallas vs good teams is **** for defense. Did dobba not say this
Seattle is good? eeeh
San Francisco curb stomped them last week. ZERO offensive TDs. They aren't good
SF curb stomped Dallas as well.
And Seattle last week. The 9ers are a tier above any other nfc team, imo.

This is simply who Dallas is this season, in that sort of "middle zone" of the league... they are right at about Seattle's level. WAAAAY better than bad teams, not nearly as good as the good teams.

*Might* win a playoff game? Certainly no more than that. No way.

Goody - Cowboys DST at -1 for me
Wtf you doing? Dallas vs good teams is **** for defense. Did dobba not say this
Seattle is good? eeeh
San Francisco curb stomped them last week. ZERO offensive TDs. They aren't good
SF curb stomped Dallas as well.
Yeah, both were awesome

SF is the most talented team in the league this year.

This is simply who Dallas is this season, in that sort of "middle zone" of the league... they are right at about Seattle's level. WAAAAY better than bad teams, not nearly as good as the good teams.

Dallas and Miami are profoundly similar this season.

JSN break out night in terms of targets. If he did not have that DPI he also would of had a 30 yard TD. That tug did enough to make it questionable.

I mostly agree but there aren’t any great teams this year. (SF is the best talent wise)

SF also lost to the Bengals, Browns and Vikings. They’ve laid a few eggs too.

NGL, I hate being a Cowboys fan more than I don’t. So frustrating ALL THE TIME!

I've been a Cowboys fan since the 60s. I saw Jim Brown run all over them in the Cotton Bowl. Yeah, I'm old, but here's some advice. Just go into every game expecting them to lose and it isn't so bad being a fan.

DLaw is underrated. He’s a very good pass rusher but a GREAT run stopper. Was the best in the league as of earlier this year via metrics

I've been a Cowboys fan since the 60s. I saw Jim Brown run all over them in the Cotton Bowl. Yeah, I'm old, but here's some advice. Just go into every game expecting them to lose and it isn't so bad being a fan.
I have been since the 70s…it’s just always false hope. But even if I could do that…sigh

I try and remind folks that this is what the Cowboys have always been- very talented, soft and flashy. They were a dominate steamroller from 91-95 but other than that….. it’s this.

OK Boys, let's run your RB's down the field. Yeah I have a parlay that needs 2 more rush yards by Dowdell and 9 more by Pollard to hit my 5 leg parlay

Intey and remind folks that this is what the Cowboys have always been- very talented, soft and flashy. They were a dominate steamroller from 91-95 but other than that….. it’s this.
You’re not wrong. Doesn’t mean I do t usually fall for it though.

Just find a way tonight please?😂

18 penalties 252 yards

long ways from the record

The one game that saw the most yellow flags was on Oct. 17, 1976, between two brand-new teams in the league. Ironically, one of those teams was the Seahawks, with the other being the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Both past expansion teams were called for a combined 39 penalties for a total of 372 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread