What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Toughest Dude Ever? (1 Viewer)

I'm setting up a 4 team caged fight right now. In one corner, we have Bruce and Chuck. Next corner, Philo Beddo and Tank Murdoch. Third corner, Rambo and Arnold. My wild card team is Handsome Jimmy and Luscious Johnny Valiant who beat out the other wild card team **** the Bruiser and The Crusher.
If it's mid 80's Jimmy Valiant, he'll be flopping around like a fish outta water on the 1st shot. Pistol Pez pounds Boogie Woogie Man
Hilarious. But what was Pistol Pez wearing on his feet? Womens slippers?

playin4beer said:
I'm sticking with Toll Road from The Expendables..

Sylvester Stallone's upcoming movie The Expendables features an all-star cast of Hollywood tough guys including Stallone himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Dolph Lundgren, Mickey Rourke, Jet Li, Jason Statham, Terry Crews, and Stone Cold Steve Austin. But Stallone says that when the whole cast got together, there was no question who the toughest guy in the room was: Randy Couture
Stallone: "Someone asked me, 'You put all these tough guys, Dolph Lundgren, Jet Li, in a room together, who comes out?' If you walked in 10 minutes later you'd see Randy Couture sitting on top of us having a chocolate fudge sundae."
He could have done nothing but wrestle at Oklahoma State and that's all I'd need to know about whether it's a good idea to tangle with the guy.

Indiana Jones, dude rode across the Mediterranean Sea on a sub. Then was still able to take on some Nazis.

Steven Segal, something of a joke these days but in his prime very scary guy.

Users who are viewing this thread