What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (2 Viewers)

timschochet said:
No offense but I think you invite it. 

I rarely post in this thread anymore, as you guys well know, because it was expressed to me your desire to have a place to celebrate President Trump’s accomplishments, and I see no reason not to honor that. And if that was all you guys were doing I would agree that it’s kind of rude for people to come in here and post negative stuff; plenty of other threads for that. 

But that’s not all you’re doing. As I pointed out the other day, many of you are also making arguments in favor of Trump; which legitimately deserve rebuttal, and some of you are even using this thread to criticize other candidates like Biden. So long as you guys are doing that you’re encouraging discussion and debate, and you shouldn’t be surprised or put out when you get it. 
You didn't even bother to look up the page and see how many unsolicited posts from Trump haters that there are, did you.

. Market hitting all time highs today, more great news. 
I'm really glad they appear to have gotten this first stage of a deal with China done. I don't know that its much better than before but I'm relieved to see the tariffs go away; sounds like the market is too. 

Amen!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

12/17/19, 9:56 AM

The new USA Today Poll, just out, has me leading all of the Democrat contenders. That’s hard to believe since the Fake News & 3 year Scams and Witch Hunts, as phony as they are, just never seem to end. The American people are smart. They see the great economy, & everything else!

It's also interesting to note how over time, the true swing states change.  As time goes on places like Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin appear to be trending more to that and places like Virginia, Ohio, and to some extent even Iowa are not really that much in doubt unless it's pretty much a landslide where they wouldn't matter anyway.

It's also interesting to note how over time, the true swing states change.  As time goes on places like Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin appear to be trending more to that and places like Virginia, Ohio, and to some extent even Iowa are not really that much in doubt unless it's pretty much a landslide where they wouldn't matter anyway.
It’s great to see people wise up as we head towards November 2020.  Trump has been fantastic for our country.  

We are likely living in the best economic days of our lifetimes by almost every metric right now.  I even got my goober liberal brother to admit this the other night.  It’s just a fact.

Running up massive deficits during a booming economy can do wonders for the present. What about the seniors in 5-10 years, or our children in 10-20 years?  

Latest from the campaign:

Tomorrow, this Impeachment Scam is finally going to a vote in the House.

By proceeding with an invalid impeachment, Democrats are violating their oaths of office, breaking their allegiance to the Constitution, and declaring open war on American Democracy.

There has been absolutely no due process. In fact, more due process was afforded to those accused in the Salem Witch trials. This is a DISGRACE.

I have been misquoted, mischaracterized, and fraudulently misrepresented during this Impeachment Scam.

This entire scam has never been about me though. The truth is Democrats are unwilling to accept that YOU won and that YOU now hold the power.

No President ever could have endured or passed this many witch hunts. The only reason I’m still standing is because I have the POWER OF THE PEOPLE on my side, I have you.

Before the upcoming vote, I want to post another HUGE fundraising number to ensure that we have the resources to win this IMPEACHMENT WAR.

I’m calling on my most FIERCE and LOYAL defenders to step up. There has never been a more critical time to show where you stand. Remember, this is WAR and America’s future depends on us winning. 

I want to raise $2,000,000 before tomorrow’s vote. This is so CRITICAL that I’ve activated an EMERGENCY DOUBLE-MATCH on ALL CONTRIBUTIONS.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to our Official Pre-Vote Impeachment Defense Fund and your contribution will be DOUBLE-MATCHED. >>

OFFICIAL PRE-VOTE IMPEACHMENT DEFENSE FUND

CONTRIBUTE $5 = $15

CONTRIBUTE $20 = $60

CONTRIBUTE $15 = $45

CONTRIBUTE $10 = $30

CONTRIBUTE $5 = $15 

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

Nancy and her minions should be ashamed of themselves. Once this scam completely falls apart, they will have to live with their lies for the rest of their lives.

Did they even READ THE TRANSCRIPT? I DID NOTHING WRONG.

It’s up to you to you end this.

I want to know who stood by my side when it mattered most, which is why I’ve asked my team to send me a list of EVERY AMERICAN PATRIOT who contributes to our Official Pre-Vote Impeachment Defense Fund. Don’t let me down.

Contribute ANY AMOUNT to our Official Pre-Vote Impeachment Defense Fund by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to get on the list of American Patriots my team hands me.

Thank you, 

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

We are likely living in the best economic days of our lifetimes by almost every metric right now.  I even got my goober liberal brother to admit this the other night.  It’s just a fact.

Manufacturing recession?  2% growth?  Unemployment 1% lower than Obama?  Real wage growth of 1%?  Bigly increase to the debt?  Bigly increase to the trade deficit?

How do you guys even type this kind of nonsense with a straight face?

Remember how y'all said the recover was horrible under Obama?  The economy is essentially unchanged, and actually worse than under Obama. 

Manufacturing recession?  2% growth?  Unemployment 1% lower than Obama?  Real wage growth of 1%?  Bigly increase to the debt?  Bigly increase to the trade deficit?

Remember how y'all said the recover was horrible under Obama?  The economy is essentially unchanged, and actually worse than under Obama. 
Please take this whining to another thread, these tired and inaccurate claims aren't what this thread is for. 

C’mon man

smh

Interesting info, thanks.  It’s fascinating the spread between the two different polls (Monday vs Tuesday).  Mayor Pete vs Trump is a 10 point difference.  
I think the reason for this is the way they framed the poll question:

”An unnamed third-party candidate received between 11% and 15% in the head-to-head contests – a factor that could determine who wins the White House.”

I think the big takeaway from this poll is somebody entering the race as a 3rd party candidate would most likely help Trump by splitting the anti-Trump vote.  Somebody like a Bloomberg or Sanders.

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel, yikes.
By citing facts?

All I know is that Obama haters (now Trump supporters) spent the last 4 years telling everyone how horrible the economy was.

The reality is Trump's economy is little better than Obama's, and if you go from an improvement perspective, Obama crushes Trump.

Facts matter.  But this is the Trump supporter thread so I'll step out now since we probably have a difference of opinion on that. 

By citing facts?

All I know is that Obama haters (now Trump supporters) spent the last 4 years telling everyone how horrible the economy was.

The reality is Trump's economy is little better than Obama's, and if you go from an improvement perspective, Obama crushes Trump.

Facts matter.  But this is the Trump supporter thread so I'll step out now since we probably have a difference of opinion on that. 
Yes please, the unrealistic spin isn’t what this thread is for. Thanks. 

It’s amazing how impeachment has opened so many eyes to what the Dem’s are doing. What a heel turn.   They have almost made Trump a messianic figure or at the very least a hero out of an old western.  

-This is perhaps unsurprising considering the country is also deeply divided on this question. In our impeachment polling tracker, 47 percent of Americans say they support impeachment and 47 percent are opposed. 
🤔That seems to run counter to a claim that this has turned Trump into a messianic hero.

The upcoming election in 2020 will be interesting.
I don’t think the 2020 election will be interesting at all.  The Democrats are going to put up an old tomato can and get crushed again in every swing state. I think it is even less predictable than the Democrat Party saying they were going to impeach Trump before he was even sworn into office and going through with it. 

Users who are viewing this thread