What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (5 Viewers)

If it’s Biden, get him out of hiding.  Make him face the music.  The more exposure Biden gets, the better Trump will fare. 
Seriously, it’s becoming more bizarre by the day what team Biden is doing with this response. He’s had the peak of a pandemic to get out in front of this and bury it.

If he would have came out and denied it when Cuomo and the rest of the media were screaming about everybody in the country needing a ventilator it would be in the rear view mirror now. It’s hilarious how much time he’s wasted. 

It is funny because I am old enough to remember Trump supporters saying if the Democrats were smart they would nominate Joe Biden as he had the best chance against Trump (of course this was the time before the SC primary where they thought he was the weakest candidate and wanted him to face Trump for that reason).
It’s like Narnia. One year went by for us, but it appears Joe aged 40 years over that time period.  

squistion said:
It is funny because I am old enough to remember Trump supporters saying if the Democrats were smart they would nominate Joe Biden as he had the best chance against Trump (of course this was the time before the SC primary where they thought he was the weakest candidate and wanted him to face Trump for that reason).
I don’t think anyone imagined he had deteriorated this far. Obama didn’t allow him to participate too much but I don’t think anyone remembered him being this out of touch. It’s sad, I feel bad for him. 

Maybe because he isn't. Looked fine in the last debate with Bernie and in a live interview with Lawrence O'Donnell a couple weeks ago.
I think you are seeing what you want to see, the last one I saw on CNN from the basement the host and guest were literally cringing. I feel bad for him. 

I think you are seeing what you want to see, the last one I saw on CNN from the basement the host and guest were literally cringing. I feel bad for him. 
What did you see in that last debate with Bernie that proves your point? If you believe that debate showed Biden's mental decline or the inability to put two coherent sentences together (as has been claimed) then please provide a link. 

Last edited by a moderator:
On February 9, 2017, the Washington Post reported that Flynn discussed sanctions with Kislyak the month before the President took office.197 After the publication of that story, Vice President Pence learned of the Department of Justice’s notification to the White House about the content of Flynn’s calls.198 He and other advisors then sought access to and reviewed the underlying information about Flynn’s contacts with Kislyak.199 FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who provided the White House officials access to the information and was present when they reviewed it, recalled the officials asking him whether Flynn’s conduct violated the Logan Act.200 McCabe responded that he did not know, but the FBI was investigating the matter because it was a possibility.201 Based on the evidence of Flynn’s contacts with Kislyak, McGahn and Priebus concluded that Flynn could not have forgotten the details of the discussions of sanctions and had instead been lying about what he discussed with Kislyak.202 Flynn had also told White House officials that the FBI had told him that the FBI was closing out its investigation of him,203 but Eisenberg did not believe him.204 After reviewing the materials and speaking with Flynn, McGahn and Priebus concluded that Flynn should be terminated and recommended that course of action to the President.205

That weekend, Flynn accompanied the President to Mar-a-Lago.206 Flynn recalled that on February 12, 2017, on the return flight to D.C. on Air Force One, the President asked him whether he had lied to the Vice President207 Flynn responded that he may have forgotten details of his calls, but he did not think he lied.208 The President responded, “Okay. That’s fine. I got it.”

On February 13, 2017, Priebus told Flynn he had to resign.210 Flynn said he wanted to say goodbye to the President, so Priebus brought him to the Oval Office.211 Priebus recalled that the President hugged Flynn, shook his hand, and said, “We’ll give you a good recommendation. You’re a good guy. We’ll take care of you.”212

Talking points on the resignation prepared by the White House Counsel’s Office and distributed to the White House communications team stated that McGahn had advised the President that Flynn was unlikely to be prosecuted, and the President had determined that the issue with Flynn was one of trust.213 Spicer told the press the next day that Flynn was forced to resign “not based on a legal issue, but based on a trust issue, [where] a level of trust between the President and General Flynn had eroded to the point where [the President] felt he had to make a change.”

This appears to be old and tainted news that the Barr team is now investigating?   As pointed out in the article, this investigation appears to be going all the way to the top of the previous administration.  Assuredly, they would have tried to cover their tracks well if that was the case.  

I’m just very happy we are finally getting to the bottom of this.  

What did you see in that last debate with Bernie that proves your point? If you believe that debate showed Biden's mental decline or the inability to put two coherent sentences together (as has been claimed) then please provide a link. 
I'm looking at the overall picture, not clinging to one moment in time. Can you imagine what Trump is going to do to him if he can't avoid debates? Yikes. 

This appears to be old and tainted news that the Barr team is now investigating?   As pointed out in the article, this investigation appears to be going all the way to the top of the previous administration.  Assuredly, they would have tried to cover their tracks well if that was the case.  

Agreed, the corruption being uncovered is quite disturbing. 

I'm looking at the overall picture, not clinging to one moment in time. Can you imagine what Trump is going to do to him if he can't avoid debates? Yikes. 
The one moment in time involves about 45+ minutes of Biden talking, answering questions without once showing any signs of mental decline. You want to ignore it because it completely disproves the meme that Joe is incapable of putting two coherent sentences together. If indeed he is in cognitive decline or has dementia he would not have been to go the entire debate without making a major gaffe (that would have been linked in and in other threads dozens of times). 

He will do fine in the debates with Trump, if Trump doesn't avoid them. 

SaintsInDome2006 said:
The ridiculous thing is how much Trump & Co. love to try to deride Biden, Vs how muchbeffort and raw $$$$ they spend to take him down as the nominee. This is Brer Rabbit stuff.
This. There's more subtlety to fishing with dynamite. 

The one moment in time involves about 45+ minutes of Biden talking, answering questions without once showing any signs of mental decline. You want to ignore it because it completely disproves the meme that Joe is incapable of putting two coherent sentences together. If indeed he is in cognitive decline or has dementia he would not have been to go the entire debate without making a major gaffe (that would have been linked in and in other threads dozens of times). 

He will do fine in the debates with Trump, if Trump doesn't avoid them. 
I'm worried you are blinded by your fondness for Joe but I do look forward to the debates if he doesn't fins a way out of them and is not replaced due to his current situation with the assault claims. 

It’s sworn testimony from everyone mentioned.

Well, except Trump who refused to testify.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm worried you are blinded by your fondness for Joe but I do look forward to the debates if he doesn't fins a way out of them and is not replaced due to his current situation with the assault claims. 
No way Biden’s handlers ever let him  debate President Trump. It took them 6 weeks to coach him to answer a question about a supposed sexual assault 30 years ago. Biden would get absolutely bodied in a debate.

No way Biden’s handlers ever let him  debate President Trump. It took them 6 weeks to coach him to answer a question about a supposed sexual assault 30 years ago. Biden would get absolutely bodied in a debate.
Please. Avoiding a debate would be tantamount to conceding the election. Ain't gonna happen.  

:coffee:

It’s looking more and more like this movie is going to have a happy ending.   MAGA!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/30/7th-floor-involved-peter-strzok-kept-flynn-case-open-for-fbi-brass/
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!

11:14 AM · Dec 2, 2017·Twitter for iPhone

This isn’t Paul Ryan or Bernie that he can just shout at and talk over. Biden will be debating somebody who is throwing 100mph while he can’t even hit an underhand beach ball. No way they put him in that situation.
If he were to avoid the debate, then the election would be over at that point. We are not allowed any longer to make bets on things, but if we were I would put any amount of money on Biden participating in the debate. Skipping it would confirm the false meme of his cognitive decline, plus that he was afraid of facing Trump. Nice fantasy for you and your friends, but Biden will be on that stage with Trump, I guarantee it. 

Debates won't change anyone's mind. Biden will never demonstrate his fitness to Trump supporters and Trump has a lifetime of ineptitude that generates a locked in opposition. If Donald wins you over in a "debate," then you haven't paid attention to his history.
I don't know....one armed pushups while singing that "Iamtheverymodelofamodernmajorgeneral" song might work. 

Chinese Virus risk will be their cover.  
I’ve said a few times before the Chinese Virus came about that the democrat party wouldn’t debate . Our man on the twitter beat , squostion poo pooed this notion , even badgering me to wager cold hard cash , which is frowned upon by mgt here.  The democrats  were dying to stop Donald’s very successful rallies and no doubt will try to shield Biden. 

As Joe Rogan described , in a debate Trump will go through Biden like Mike Tyson went through Marvis Frazier

Don’t know anything about him. 
Remarkable. This may shock you - but there has been a federal judge who is hearing all these claims. Sidney Powell throws them up on the wall every couple weeks. There was already a huge Brady hearing with all this crap - not these notes but the same claims - and they were rejected like Manute Bol on a 3rd grader.

- But Flynn - a guy who was taking money from a foreign country and sold out America and likely Trump too - will get yet another bite at the mango. The judge has told Powell to stop filing stuff until the DOJ is finished responding to her constant requests though.

Remarkable. This may shock you - but there has been a federal judge who is hearing all these claims. Sidney Powell throws them up on the wall every couple weeks. There was already a huge Brady hearing with all this crap - not these notes but the same claims - and they were rejected like Manute Bol on a 3rd grader.

- But Flynn - a guy who was taking money from a foreign country and sold out America and likely Trump too - will get yet another bite at the mango. The judge has told Powell to stop filing stuff until the DOJ is finished responding to her constant requests though.
Sounds like a biased and corrupt judge. 

Users who are viewing this thread