What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (7 Viewers)

I agree with your post & by the way good posting.  The painting of republicans as racist, stupid, uninformed, white KKK, by Dems & the constant slant of most of the media towards the same description is offensive to me & has mostly created this divide. Trump won an election & most on the left will not accept it.  FBI, CIA, FISA court all unleashed because the wrong person won an election.  Divide?  dang right there is a divide when one side tries to change election results because their person didn't win.  Pelosi's tearing up Trump's State of the Union speech on national TV can be looked upon as summing up all the previous I typed.  Tolerant?  yea right.

good wishes to you & yours.
Thank you for your reply and agreeing with my post.  But 2/3rd of your post missed the point imo.  The left is/has acting badly, but they are far from alone.  I’m not sure how you (the collective you not just you specifically) can state the things you did with the passion you did but still listen and be open to the other side.  It goes right to the talking past each other point I was making.  This us vs them #### has got to stop.  No one side has a straggle hold on virtue and stones are easily lobbed the other way.  

Ok. Why might others say this is expanding his base?

I think more extreme positions narrow the number of people you are appealing to.
Because they support the president,  regardless.  

And yes.  That's like 8 times now.  I believe you

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with your post & by the way good posting.  The painting of republicans as racist, stupid, uninformed, white KKK, by Dems & the constant slant of most of the media towards the same description is offensive to me & has mostly created this divide. Trump won an election & most on the left will not accept it.  FBI, CIA, FISA court all unleashed because the wrong person won an election.  Divide?  dang right there is a divide when one side tries to change election results because their person didn't win.  Pelosi's tearing up Trump's State of the Union speech on national TV can be looked upon as summing up all the previous I typed.  Tolerant?  yea right.
:goodposting:

Excellent post and summary here. That’s why we laugh when Democrats come into this thread and complain about Trump dividing people. 

Thanks for the response. Well for Trump issuing propaganda defaming innocent people is a policy.
Just read his tweet, not a big deal IMO.  He said he COULD have been.  Well he COULD have been a reptilian also.  Who knows.  Trump being Trump.  Not sure why youre getting so worked up about this.  A lie IMO is saying the color green is red.  This is not that.

He’s probably too old to be Antifa. He probably ran with Bill Ayers in the Weather Underground. But hey, what’s the difference right?
Well one difference would be Bill Ayers was in WU, which did bomb a judge's house.

This is a Catholic man with cancer who has nothing to do with terrorism.

Just read his tweet, not a big deal IMO.  He said he COULD have been.  Well he COULD have been a reptilian also.  Who knows.  Trump being Trump.  Not sure why youre getting so worked up about this.  A lie IMO is saying the color green is red.  This is not that.
If Trump continues with this type of stuff he is going to get smoked big time in the election. This is a huge loser for him.

His trolling meter (or his "Trump being Trump" as you put it) is way uncalibrated here. 

Terry McAuliffe recorded saying Dems prefer Biden stay 'in the basement'

:lol:  

"People say all the time, 'Oh, we got to get the vice president out of the basement,'" McAuliffe told the "monthly breakfast" of the Norfolk City Democratic Committee. "He's fine in the basement. Two people see him a day: his two body people. That's it. Let Trump keep doing what Trump's doing."

"People say all the time, 'Oh, we got to get the vice president out of the basement,'" McAuliffe told the "monthly breakfast" of the Norfolk City Democratic Committee. "He's fine in the basement. Two people see him a day: his two body people. That's it. Let Trump keep doing what Trump's doing."
I think you left some stuff out.

Here's the rest of the quote: 

"It's hard for the vice president to break through. You've got the COVID crisis. He's not a governor, doesn't have the National Guard. He's not the president, doesn't have the briefing room. He needs to come out strategically. And when he says something like he did on race relations two days ago, it needs to have a big impact -- thoughtful, and that's what we're preferring that he actually do at the time. He's doing a lot of local. He's talking to two, three governors a day. He's doing roundtables, Zoom calls. A lot of it's being done in those six battleground states that we have going forward."

Kind of hard to argue against the strategy of letting Trump say crazy stuff everyday. 

boots11234 said:
BigSteelThrill said:
But his words have huge effects.

You just dont care about that?
no
It's odd you say this. The President destroys lives with this stuff. He has 80 million followers on twitter and now he's outed this man's name, and many of them believe he's - as you put it - a sort of reptilian, an Antifa terrorist. He already has cancer, now he's in ICU with head injuries, and he's been doxed by the President of the United States.

Trump has also done this to a young woman, who was a daughter, who was a wife, whom he accused of having an affair and of having been murdered. He did to a young man, a son, whom he accused of being involved in a data theft ring which he claimed led to his murder.

It's just so consistently awful and cruel. These people, their loved ones and family, are innocent, and they are slandered.

Here's the rest of the quote: 

"It's hard for the vice president to break through. You've got the COVID crisis. He's not a governor, doesn't have the National Guard. He's not the president, doesn't have the briefing room. He needs to come out strategically. And when he says something like he did on race relations two days ago, it needs to have a big impact -- thoughtful, and that's what we're preferring that he actually do at the time. He's doing a lot of local. He's talking to two, three governors a day. He's doing roundtables, Zoom calls. A lot of it's being done in those six battleground states that we have going forward."

Kind of hard to argue against the strategy of letting Trump say crazy stuff everyday. 
Groundhog style leadership. I do admire the strategy. 

Pop up, read a canned statement, hope joe doesn't get scared by his own shadow and then return to his hole. 

Groundhog style leadership. I do admire the strategy. 

Pop up, read a canned statement, hope joe doesn't get scared by his own shadow and then return to his hole. 
Tell me what did Trump do in terms of the George Floyd killing inspired protests that was any benefit? 

Tweeting conspiracy theories? Inspected his bunker? Did a photo opp where he held the bible upside down?

boots11234 said:
If Trump tweeted that @boots11234 (he’d use your real name) could be a member of Antifa, Im pretty sure it would either ruin your life or come pretty damn close. How can you not understand that?

Tell me what did Trump do in terms of the George Floyd killing inspired protests that was any benefit? 

Tweeting conspiracy theories? Inspected his bunker? Did a photo opp where he held the bible upside down?
Told the D governors to put on their big boy pants and the riots died down soon after. 

Why are we talking about Trump again? Because the dems deep down know Biden is not an answer. 

Told the D governors to put on their big boy pants and the riots died down soon after. 

Why are we talking about Trump again? Because the dems deep down know Biden is not an answer. 
If Biden is the answer I would hate to hear the question. 

Governors pretty much ignored Trump asked for him to be quiet and his that "help" was hurting. 

You brought up Biden.

Governors pretty much ignored Trump asked for him to be quiet and his that "help" was hurting. 

You brought up Biden.
I chuckle at how bad of a candidate Biden is. Dems had their pick of the litter in 2020 and went with a guy who is at his best when left alone in a basement. It's silly. 

If Trump tweeted that @boots11234 (he’d use your real name) could be a member of Antifa, Im pretty sure it would either ruin your life or come pretty damn close. How can you not understand that?
YEAH!!  

Just like if the weaponized FBI continued an investigation on those around you and used falsified documents to open up a FISA warrant that collected no evidence but the investigation was kept open on you for almost three years with political giants and the MSM going against you at the same time!

I'm pretty sure it would either ruin your life or come pretty damn close

How can you not understand that?

I chuckle at how bad of a candidate Biden is. Dems had their pick of the litter in 2020 and went with a guy who is at his best when left alone in a basement. It's silly. 
Seriously....have you even looked at that litter from which they had to choose??   :bag:

The fact that Joe Biden came out as the PICK of that litter who had "the BEST chance of beating President Trump"...speaks volume about the current state of the Democrat party.

It was a pretty pitiful litter.

YEAH!!  

Just like if the weaponized FBI continued an investigation on those around you and used falsified documents to open up a FISA warrant that collected no evidence but the investigation was kept open on you for almost three years with political giants and the MSM going against you at the same time!

I always admire how you can come up with comparisons that make no sense whatsoever. It’s a skill. Alannis Morrisette should hire you as a lyricist. 

YEAH!!  

Just so it’s clear - you’re claiming the FBI did this to a famous billionaire reality tv star who ran and became president. - The motive as I’m sure you’d put it would be to stop this man’s amazing goal to make America great again.

And @Opiesay you believe that - you’re comparing this to an unknown staffer in her mid 20s, an unknown staffer in his early 20s, and an unknown 75 year old Catholic volunteer with cancer. - What is the President’s goal in slandering them?

Better question:

Who has been part of the broken system for the past 44 years?  

But by God, year 45, Biden's going to address racism in America.
Why not? 

I get your cynicism but you’re missing a key point: politicians in this country reflect public opinion. They don’t move until the public is ready for it. That’s true of every major social change in our history from abolition to integration to gay marriage. Lincoln was even asked the same thing you’re asking now, in 1864: “if you’re so much for feeling the slaves, why didn’t you propose it 25 years ago?” Because the public wasn’t ready. 

Better question:

Who has been part of the broken system for the past 44 years?  

But by God, year 45, Biden's going to address racism in America.
Let's take a look at Biden's past legislation....

"We must make the streets safer....I don't care why someone is a malefactor in society
I don't care why someone is anti-social...I don't care why they become a sociopath...we have an obligation to cordon them off from the rest of society..."

Why not? 

I get your cynicism but you’re missing a key point: politicians in this country reflect public opinion. They don’t move until the public is ready for it. That’s true of every major social change in our history from abolition to integration to gay marriage. Lincoln was even asked the same thing you’re asking now, in 1864: “if you’re so much for feeling the slaves, why didn’t you propose it 25 years ago?” Because the public wasn’t ready. 
So I guess we haven't seen change in America on race because the public wasn't ready for it?

Joe Biden is such a friend to the black man, that he waited until America was ready for change.  Stop.

I remember when the Rightosphere lost their collective minds over Obamas "personal attacks" in regards to Officer Crowley and the Henry Louis Gates and the Cambridge incident. Something about using the pulpit of the Presidency to attack and single out a private citizen and ruin his life over insinuating he was a racist and "stupid".

So I guess we haven't seen change in America on race because the public wasn't ready for it?

Joe Biden is such a friend to the black man, that he waited until America was ready for change.  Stop.
To your first point, yes. 

To your second point, who cares? Black voters don’t. They love the guy. But even if they didn’t they’d still vote for him because the vast majority of them simply don’t believe that Donald Trump is in their best interests. 

To your second point, who cares? Black voters don’t. They love the guy. But even if they didn’t they’d still vote for him because the vast majority of them simply don’t believe that Donald Trump is in the best interests. 
Yeah.  The guy that's been in office for 44 years is in the best interest of people who want to change the system.

You either want to change to the system, or you keep electing people that have been in Washington for decades.

Trump's been stumping for Biden since the Corona Virus hit.  

To your second point, who cares? Black voters don’t. They love the guy. But even if they didn’t they’d still vote for him because the vast majority of them simply don’t believe that Donald Trump is in their best interests. 
I guess if the black voters give him another 44 years, he'll finally help them.

It continues to amuse me that you and other Trump supporters are trying to attack him on this issue from a leftist perspective. Like that’s gonna fly with anyone. Good luck! 
Of course...his past means nothing....

....not when you expect pandering..

I wonder why this powerful speech is not part of his media campaign....
...do you wonder too, Tim?

Could it be that he stated that he doesn't care why the person is bad...just lock him up?
Could that be a reason it isn't used, Tim?

Clue us all in, Timbo....is this something that Joe Biden can run on?
After all...as he has told us all..."TAKE A LOOK AT MY RECORD, MAN!!"

TAKE A GOOD LOOK!!

Well....we're looking.....you liking ??

Users who are viewing this thread